2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had past and Tiffany would sometimes sleep at Yuri's place, she would just tell Yoona that she is doing something for the next article that she'd publish or so and Yoona would believe her, she enjoys the moment for the fact that Yuri and her don't have the chance to spend time in the office these stolen moments are all she could hope for.

She opened her eyes and she found Yuri sleeping soundlesly beside her, she smiled, it is indeed weird to find herself in that situation. Well first, Yuri always woke up before her but today Yuri seemed enjoying her dreamland.

Tiffany contemplate thousan of times about them, about her situation and status and she too doubt it but when she is around Yuri things just felt so right...

She stood up and went to the kitchen wearing Yuri's baggy shirt, she loves the fact that Yuri scent is intoxicating.

"Hmm I should at least cook breakfast for her." Tiffany stated getting eggs ready, she wanted to make pan cakes well Yoona thaught her how to, so she is hoping that at least she'd execute it well.

As she is preparing their breakfast a pair of hands play on her stomach and her head become heavier, as she knows that the other person in the house is awake.

"Good morning." Yuri said kissing the crook of Tiffany's head.

"Good morning, I was suppose to surprise you but you woke up already, how can I do breakfast in bed." Tiffany whined as she continues to prepare the said breakfast.

"I have another idea of breakfast in bed." Yuri whispered onto Tiffany's ear. She turned the latter around so they can face one another.

"Yu---" Tiffany was cut off with those pair of lips starting to play with hers... Breathe taking as every movement explain love, lust, desire, happiness... It is intimate as Tiffany pulls Yuri closer by wrapping her arms towards Yuri's locks, playing with it and seductively creating lines on to Yuri's nape. Yuri's hands are now inside Tiffany's baggy shirt caressing her waist pulling their bodies closer as the kiss gets more and more passionate.

Yuri lifted Tiffany and let her sat on the kitchen sink with her legs spread so Yuri would be caged between those thighs. Yuri is caressing those thighs, Tiffany has only her tees inside and she can't control her overflowing juices with Yuri's touch. They are still kissing passionately and Tiffany's hands are running on Yuri's shoulder to her arms... y and attractive that is how Tiffany is touching Yuri.

Sweet moans are escaping their kisses and almost losing their air, no one wants to pull away not yet as they are still feeling this steamy make out scene.

But as Yuri lifting Tiffany's shirt the door bell happen.

Yuri does not want to mind and she is on for more, but the door bell ring again. This time it is impatient as it was press longer. They did not mind it again and Yuri continue on her track... But the doorbell rang, pressed many times and getting longer every time.

"Yu--pptt you might pppt want to get pppt that." Tiffany said closed eyes, in between the kisses.

"It pppt will pppppt go away." Yuri did mumble in between those kisses too...

Tiffany giggled in and that is just such a turn on.

The door bell rang longer that it sounded really irritating. That made Yuri hessitantly pulling away.

"Guess need to check that." Yuri said leaning her forehead to Tiffany's.

Tiffany is blushing and she nooded. Yuri cups her face giving a deep peck before she completely walks away.

"Now who could this blocker be?" She said in a normal tone then the door bell rang.. "Coming!" She shouted and it stopped. She looked at the small hole of circle on her door and she almost choke and curse endlessly. She has her eyes wide open and starting to have cold sweat. She gulped as se silently fix her shoes stand, hiding Tiffany's shoes then Tiffany's clothes that are scattered on the floor, she is trembling.

"! ! !"

"What is..." Before Tiffany could say anything she is being dragged by Yuri inside the closet.

"Jessica is here." Yuri said she looked so panicky and she is sweating and Tiffany could only look at her because before she could say anything Yuri closed the closet door and all she could see now are glimpse of light from those stripe holes. She hugged her clothes and just sat..

"I choose this. I...." Tiffany just closed her eyes and tears started to fall of course who would want to be hidden in their closet, she is hurt reality bites her that Sica is still Yuri's girlfriend and she is sharing. Things feel so wrong again.

Yuri took a deep breathe and look at herself on the mirror she fixed her hair and wipes her swollen lips and went straight to the door making sure she'll look normal in front of her girlfriend.

"Surprise!" Jessica said holding KyungSoo's hand.

"Hey... Jess and ..." Yuri looked down, KyungSoo seemed not to be happy to see Yuri. "KyungSoo." She finished her sentence.

"KyungSoo, say hi to your aunt Yuri." Jessica said encouraging KyungSoo to speak.

"You said we are going to the park or zoo this is not a park!" KyungSoo whined, this three years old seemed to really not like the person across them.

"KyungSoo!?" Jessica said in an authoritative manner.

"No you said park and zoo!" KyungSoo argued he pouted and he is about to cry.

"Would you like to come in first?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter