2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

be2008

Yoona and Seo Hyun are sitting on the bench of the park that they are always at. The park where things started between the two but now they look broken… They are still young but they have loved each other like there is no tomorrow anymore.

“Hyu - -- Nie? What are you saying.. We planned it al – rea -- dy” Yoona’s voice is stuttering her heart is really heavy she is mad, she felt betrayed. She was young all she thinks about is herself and Seo Hyun nothing less but more on what they already shared.

“Yoong, my dad got sick and there is no way our family could afford for me to study in France and they just can’t support me anymore… we can still be together I mean long distance relationship..” Seo Hyun wanted Yoona to understand that it was not her choice, it was actually beyond her control.

“NO!!! Those things does not work. We will just end up breaking each other’s heart you could cheat to me and I might cheat on you… we are apart and I am afraid.” Yoona started to cry and sob.

“Yoong, do you really think I could do that to you… I love you.. You know that..”

“Stop it Seo Hyun.. If you are not coming to France with me then let’s just break up” Yoona was mad, she was immature.

“Yoong” Seo Hyun is already breaking.. she loves her so much that she would turn the world around to follow her to France, they planned it that they are going to live together there but unfortunate events happened.

Yoona is not looking no matter how much Seo Hyun called her until Seo Hyun, decided to stand up from the bench.

“If you think we could not work… I’m sorry then but I will respect your decision.. Thank you for everything” Seo Hyun walked away with those words and Yoona did not chase her … pride run over her body and she was hunted by that mistake for the last five years.

________________

2014

Yoona rush to her car and start her engine and drive as fast as she can. She hit the gas hard until she get in the highway she is looking for a black Benz drive by Seo Hyun, she wants to talk or more of, she cannot control her feelings that she had been burying the first time that she saw the girl again after five years. Yes it was five years she thought she was mad at her but she could not, not to the person she was longing for in that five years. She had missed a thousand of chances already to get the girl back and tonight is not the night that she is backing out again. She was blaming herself for not being able to understand Seo Hyun five years ago, she was selfish and immature…

Yoona finally saw the black car that she chasing and she stepped on the gas harder, not caring if she is over speeding or what. Her heart is faster than this moving car of hers.

“I will get you back Hyunnie…” She said to herself as she is looking on the black Benz. She is overtaking every car that is on front of her just to get to where she wants.

-------------------

Seo Hyun is driving with a heavy heart, from New Year she had been attempting to talk to the person she just saw moments ago and she felt stupid that as she saw the said girl holding someone else jealousy run over her and she just wanted to walk away.

Walk away to remind herself that Yoona is no longer hers. She let her go did not push more but now she is still in love with her first love.

Yoona’s car is beside Seo Hyun’s and she opened her window calling Seo Hyun’s name. She kept on pressing her car horn to get the girl’s attention and finally Seo Hyun saw her as she got back from reality.

Seo Hyun opened her window too. They are continuously driving.

“What?” Seo Hyun asked.

“Can we talk?” Yoona shouted she looks at Seo Hyun occasionally and the kept her focus on the road to avoid accident.

“Come on Hyunnie…. You want to know what happened to us right?!!” Yoona is still shouting.

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes and changed her direction. She turned right and Yoona followed. They drove away the busy streets. After more than twenty minutes of driving they reached a very familiar location to both of them. A park, it used to be filled with green stuff but years past and everything is seemed dry and dark. The post lights are not even working anymore.
----------
Seo Hyun looked at the place for a moment and she took a deep breath then looked at her side mirror she saw Yoona taking off on her car so Seo Hyun removed her seatbelt and opened the door.
-----------
Yoona immediately stepped on the break and did not even closed her engine as she quickly remove her seatbelt and open her door, she immediately ran towards Seo Hyun. She pulled Seo Hyun gripping her wrist and closed the black Benz door as she pinned Seo Hyun on the car locking the girl's hands and pressing her body to the girl.

Seo Hyun tried to protest as she wiggles her body from Yoona's strenght she knows martial arts but to Yoona it seems useless she would lie if she says that the contact between them is something she does not want, for it is all she wanted for the past five years. Their eyes met it was mad, confused but above all it was love. Yoona wasted no time as she leaned her face closer to Seo hyun as fast as a running bullet as their lips crashed to one another. A feeling that they've been missing.... Because of immaturity and they were young, and selfishness they missed of five years being together but now... Seemed nothing would stop them. It took a minute before Seo Hyun could finally kiss back.... And she did kiss back knowing that it is what she had wanted for the past five ears... Yoona's warmth.
------------

Yuri woke up and she looks at the watch on the side table of Tiffany and it says seven o'clock.

"Shoot I over slept two hours" She almost stand up not realizing that there is a weight on her shoulder. She carefully removed her arm under Tiffany and placed the girl's head on the pillow and slowly stand up from the bed not wanting to wake the girl up.

Yuri sat down to look at Tiffany for a moment and she blushed seeing how peaceful Tiffany looks like, she sighed...

"Oh.. Sleepy head ... For sure you'll have a hangover you smell like alcohol still" Yuri shook her head and then patted Tiffany's head sweetly as she stood up and leave the room.

She look around the house and nothing seemed to move from last night.

"Yoona did not go home? What is up with my housemates... One was totally drunk last night while the other did not go home... Oh well." She proceed to the kitchen and keep herself busy. After an hour of cooking soup she neatly arranged the food on a tray and bring it to Tiffany's room.

"Aw my head." Tiffany is already awake when she arrived and Yuri just smiled with the cute view of Tiffany massaging her head.

Tiffany felt embarrassed seeing Yuri standing in front of her. She blushed because she does not remember anymore how she got home and if she had said something.

Yuri put the tray down on Tiffany's side table and she moved closer to the girl, then lifted Tiffany's face to meet hers..

"Did I do ---- something bad last night?" Tiffany asked slowly she really felt embarrassed.

"Hmmmm." Yuri narrowed her eyes and pretending that she was thinking.

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted. "Aw my head."

"Heheheh you did not do anything you were sleeping like dead last night." Yuri smiled.. "Why did you even drink that much? You were actually hyperactive last night." Yuri stated as she put the tray on Tiffany's lap and gave the spoon to Tiffany to feed herself. Tiffany dig in to the food right away.

Tiffany then remember why she drank... She was jealous because of Krystal.. The attention and how the girl could be that close to Yuri but to her there was always a barrier.

"Is everything okay?" Yuri asked as she noticed Tiffany's expression changed.

Tiffany took a deep breath and then look at Yuri giving her that wonderful eye smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter