2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I am lying here in Hyo Yeon’s bed looking at the ceiling... I feel so lost... is it even possible? I mean no it is not … I am leaving tomorrow and everything should be back to the way it is, I mean me, going back in my apartment and the only time that I will see Tiffany is in the office which I plan to let her work from home, she did request it so yeah I should do that right? At least it will help me more to focus between me and Jessica, yes my GIRLFRIEND… (Sigh) I will lie to myself if I’d say that I did not enjoy my stay here… I would miss my housemates’ hehehe... Yoona, gosh will I ever taste those brilliant breakfast again? I mean her hands are magic everything she cooks taste damn good... I think I did gain some weight but it was worth it… and of course, the girl who shook my fine world. (Smirks) Tiffany, I remember the first time I saw her at that phone booth last New Year’s eve, she somewhat ease the pain that I had for Jessica Jung… That is why I become interested in her... I researched about her and lucky me I found out that she was the blogger I have been following for quite some time. (Sigh) I tried my luck towards her, yes she made me feel nervous hitting on her the first time…. She has this charisma that I am especially when she smiles it blew me away… I could fall for her I know but my life, my heart belongs to only one until now, at least what I thought and that is Jessica Jung, the love of my life…. I was mad at her three years of unanswered phone call, three years of crying, three years of living a miserable life… hahaha that ended when she came back? Or was it because I met …. NO it is because she came back, I guess. (Sigh).

What am I doing? Why do I kept on comparing Jessica to Tiffany? I mean it is not just the . I know it is not just that…. I mean I love Jessica and she being satisfied in what I am doing is the best feeling but, (looks sad)….. But yeah, I feel that I deserve some loving too. I mean, we just hang out in the office, in my car as I bring her home and then say goodbye and good morning in between it is rarely that we eat out together as she needed to catch up on a lot of things because all this new to her, but yeah I understand that, she is the Editor in Chief and her plate is just too much and she does need to spend time with her little son.. hehehe pity me that I found myself jealous on that lovable creature at some point that Jessica gives more attention to him than me.. Of course Yuri he is her son. Okay those things are really understandable but… (Almost crying) As I said I deserve some loving too, she said that she loved me and I think I deserve more than words… She can’t even look at me in public or even hold my hand in public and she always stares at the people around us when I tried to hold her hand or hug her in public, I don’t need PDA but I need some affection not just someone she’d stay with… and I end up thinking of Tiffany, yes… Tiffany is totally different she does not care whether people will look at us being mushy, though she have not confessed to me I feel that she cared for me, a care that I have never felt with the girl I chose. Those warm smiles of her assured me that she cared. She does not mind standing next to me in a line for movie tickets but Jessica would wait just there… I mean… Jessica is my love she makes me feel happy and Tiffany? She is … I don’t know. She makes me feel needy? Or not.. This is confusing.. What shall I do the reason why my world stop for three years came back and she said she loved me and yes, I think.. I mean love her too and this girl who I know for just couple of months that made me think otherwise that I am worth it, yes I guess that is why she made me feel that is the reason why I am holding on to her still, she makes me feel importance and loved… Is that how it goes? This is so confusing. I feel water in my ears as I did not recognize that I am already crying, this is funny why do I need to cry about this confusion?

END OF POV

“Hey Yuri” Yoona came in the room she did not bother to knock well she does that to Hyo Yeon and Tiffany so it is her nature already.

Yuri immediately wipe her face and put the blanket over to her head.

“Hmm?” She answered trying not to break a little more.

“Well It is your last night here so I have decided to maybe celebrate a sendoff party for you?”

“Oh” Yuri’s only reply.

“Yeah, I prepared something I mean the month living with you is kinda fun, funner than Hyo Yeon, hehehe so come out there before you pack all your things and drink with us.” Yoona said inviting with her famous beautiful grin.

“Us?” Yuri asked, of course Tiffany would be there, she is their housemate too, so why does she needs to question it, actually she did not question it rather she felt excited about that. She sat up.

“Yes, us. Seo hyun and I. Tiffany went out with a friend so it is the three of us, karaoke and couple of soju.” Yoona answered her question.

“Oh, a friend?” She said bitterly unconsciously of course.

“Yeah… A friend, I am not sure if she is back with the one who broke her heart but she seemed light these days.” Yoona said putting her point finger on her chin, it was a cute act actually.

Yuri smiled a bit but frowned afterwards thinking about Tiffany.

“Yoong, your song is about to play” Seo Hyun shouted.

“Omo, come on Yul..” Yoona wave her hand as an invite and Yuri stood up.

They came down stairs and Yuri stopped her track she saw someone that was not mention by Yoona. She stopped her track and looked at Tiffany sitting on the couch enjoying a bottle of beer. Yuri narrowed her eyes and tension covered the place.

“What’ wrong?” Yoona asked oblivious about the situation of the two.

“Tiffany came home just now.. She said she needed to see someone so I invited her, is that fine.” Seo Hyun said holding the mic.

“Oh, nothing is wrong.. I was just surprised that you guys spent time for me I felt touch.” Yuri said faking it.

Tiffany looked at her for a moment then sad expression appeared on her face as she stares at the TV where the magic sing is attached.

Yoona and Seo Hyun are all happy drinking and singing. While Tiffany and Yuri are seated apart between them is a space for Yoona and Seo Hyun, who happened to be standing up while singing their lungs out. Seo Hyun have a good voice and Yoona, well she does have tune but she mostly just sing along with her girlfriend.

Tiffany stealing glances over to Yuri, who are smiling to the two, well she too is doing the same thing.

YoonHyun  is pretty happy and they were like telling stories on what to miss about Yuri and  how much they love Yuri... Though they would probably still see her well they become real good friends.

"How about you Fany- ah? What will you miss in our Yuri?" Yoona asked she is tipsy already and Seo Hyun  only had one bottle of soju and she is laughing hard, her first time drinking alcoholic beverages.

Tiffany was taken off guard she was sober too in some ways...  'Everything' she though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter