2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

."I--i 'm sor---ry" Tiffany uttered she feels embarrassed towards her action she did not expect it at all she was overwhelmed and was just so happy.

Yuri is red because she was embarrassed too on what just happened she does not know how to react, she wanted to say that yeah it is okay but .... Her employees.

"In my office NOW!" She said. She is not mad but she thinks that it is the propper reaction towards the situation, she needs to pretend that she was valulated.

Then she looked at the employees who looked afraid on her reaction, "You guys.. Go back to work don't make a fuss about it!" She exclaimed never had they seen Yuri like that they immediately went back to work. She does not want her employees to think that she was linient about this type of behavior and of course she does not want them to think that there is something between Tiffany and her.

The window from Yuri's office is open, so people outside can still see them.

Tiffany stood on front of Yuri's table and she is looking down.. Feeling really screw up.

Yuri let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't do it again." Yuri's only word she sounded mad and serious.

Tiffany felt the tension, she was startled and she nodded shyly.

"Congratulations again... You can go now." Yuri was stern and professional and Tiffany was about to say something... But.

"Yul Oppa!" Krystal appeared in the office.

"Oh Krystal!" Yuri sounded sweet and happy with Krystal's appearance. She walk pass Tiffany and launch herself to Yuri. She ended up on Yuri's lap and acted like a baby.

"Yul Oppa... You did not meet us last dinner." She said pouting.

Tiffany is just looking and something inside her does not feel so right, 'She was disappointed at me but seeing this brat? She lighten up.' She thought as she feels like crying.

"Oppa.. Because of that treat me lunch." Krystal said all clingy to Yuri.

"Let me check my sched and I will let you know."

Tiffany stood up in a frozen mode she feels like cracking at that very moment.

"You can go now Miss Hwang." Yuri said.

"Ah Yeah, did not see you there Miss Hwang." Krystal mentioned.

Tiffany rolled her eyes mentally.. 'You walk pass me and you did not see me.. Grr' she said in her mind.

Tiffany has her eyes forming water in its corner. But managed to smile.

"Thank you for the reminder Miss Kwon and Hello miss Jung." She said with a heavy heart and walked out almost crying.

Yuri felt bad as if she did something wrong to Tiffany.

Krystal is talking endlessly to Yuri and Yuri is just nodding but her eyes are following Tiffany's way.

'Is she okay? Did I do something wrong?' She asked herself.
---------

Tae Yeon is smiling sheepishly at Seo Hyun, she is teasing the girl with the look. Seo Hyun is looking at her pissed.

"So ... Seo Hyun... Hihihihi Where did you sleep last two days.. Hihihi."

Seo Hyun is just looking straightly at her.

"Yeeeee... Seo Hyun does not want to share?" Tae Yeon said in a childish tone.

There is no reaction from Hyunnie.

"Seo Hyun." She said poking Seo Hyun's cheeks.

"Miss Kim.." Seo Hyun said in a stern voice.

Tae Yeon startled with that tone she knows that it is Seo Hyun's serious voice.

"You have a meeting in ten minutes, you better get ready." She said and defenitely there is her again the strict Seo Hyun.

Tae Yeon just rolled her eyes and just said.

"Old maid" She uttered and walk away.

"Did you say something. Miss Kim?" Seo Hyun asked.

"Nothing let's go." Tae Yeon said and just walk. They reached the lobby Tae Yeon is to attend a meeting with one executive, it is a private event and a one on one thing and she is in a good mood.

"Good morning miss Kim." Key said excitedly and bowed, Yoona is behind him she did bow too and smiled but her gaze is to the person behind Tae Yeon.

"Hey Chefs!" Tae Yeon said happily. "How is the kitchen?" Tae Yeon is really in a good mood.

"It is great." Key answered.

Tae Yeon then wink saying that it means good.

Then Tae Yeon started walking again going to exit of the hotel.

"Ugh.. My heart is taken away..." Key commented,

Yoona was spacing out... Well she could not handle herself again... She was thinking about Seo Hyun and what the girl said to her she wants clarity .... Why? And what does her first love meant so Yooona ran after Seo Hyun leaving Key dumbfounded but shrug it and walk away. She made sure that Tae Yeon's car had already gone as she does her intention.

She went on Seo Hyun's location and drags the girl.

"Hey!" Seo Hyun was shock about Yoona's sudden grip she finds herself dragged by Yoona in some place.

"What is you problem??!" Seo Hyun is trying to remove the grip.

Yoona threw her in the hotel's parking lot. There were not much people there. She looked at the girl on her eyes that is now in front of her.

"What the hell Yoona." Seo Hyun said holdig her wrist.

Silent is covering the place. Yoona is not talking it had been just a five minute stare. Well Seo Hyun knows how Yoona's pride works. She never admits that she is wrong nor admit that it is her fault well their relationship was always like that.... Yoona was wrong but it will always be Seo Hyun who'd say sorry and fix things out and Seo hyun thought of it, her eyes is forming with waters already. The past hurts her more likely she feels stupid that she thought she never learned.

"You never changed." Seo Hyun uttered thinking that Yoona could never say those words... 'Still has too much pride in her' she thought.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BACK IN MY PLACE ME, AND SOMEONE?"

Seo Hyun let out a sarcastic laugh. She then realized that, 'what the hell am I thinking that there is a possibility about us when she never changed about being all about her'

"It is your business and I don't want to do anything with you." Seo Hyun said she is breaking but she thought that it is what she needed.. A closure.

Yoona's heart is breaking she is cursing herself she could not say sorry, she just can't ... She is looking at Seo Hyun walking away, she wanted to ran but she can't rather she walked the opposite side.
----------

Sulli's shift had ended already. Well she works part tim from 9:00 AM up to 1:00 PM then she needs to go to class after, that is her usual routine, but today does not have a class so she decided to do some strolling to unwind for a while. She went to a place where she'd always go to look for some thing to enjoy.

She ended up in a basketball court. She smiled. She put her bag down and went to a trash bin near it and she took an orange basket ball. She inspects it and tried dribbling it and even it had been quite long already it is still in good shape so she decided to play for a while.
-------

Krystal had a blast with her lunch out with Yuri. It was another buffet and she just can't get enough of food. She was bored in Korea Daily and since she came back to Korea she felt like doing something and she decided to finally do it. She was scared but she thought that it is time... She had been pressuring her sister to come back but she have not dealt with her past yet.

She ended up in the same place where she'd go everyday when she was still in high school, well being a Jung .. At least for her she needed body guards and needs to get all her act together so she found a place where she can be her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter