2004-teen

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2004

Yuri and Tae Yeon are eating in the cafeteria. They are playing with their food but still eating it.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Tae Yeon complained as she felt a mash potato in her face slammed. Yuri laughed hard seeing Tae Yeon. She gave a tissue to Tae Yeon to wipe her face it is just another one of Yuri's playfulness.

"Can I join you guys?" A cold voice asked, she is blushing and shy. Everyone in the cafeteria looks at the girl as the time in there stopped. That is indeed the first time that they saw that girl talking and of course eating in the school cafeteria.

Tae Yeon gulped then she looked at Yuri who is giving the girl a very warm and welcoming smile.

"Sure, Sica come and sit beside me." Yuri moved and tap on the space beside her inviting Jessica.

"Sica?" Tae Yeon was shocked on how she called her.

"Oh, yes did I not mention to you? Sica here helped me on my scholarship so I actually consider her as one of my best friends." She said smiling but of course Tae Yeon is not believing it. She knows that Yuri has a thing for her. "Thinking about it Taengu should be your friend too Sica." Yuri said cutely and Jessica blushed and she nodded.

"Great!" Yuri smiled like a child and continue eating.

Yuri and Jessica are comfortably talking while Tae Yeon felt that she is the third wheel on the table and the fact that everyone just kept their eyes to the certain table.

"It is just me? Or it is really awkward?" Tae Yeon asked she is feeling that everyone is looking at them.

"Let them look." Yuri and Jessica said in unison.

"But." Tae Yeon was about to say something but Jessica glared at her and she just froze. So she let it be. She sighed. "Can I really be friends with this ice princess?" She whispered to herself which is loud enough for Jessica to hear it.

"I think it will be a long way but we can try to be good friends too Tae Yeon." Jessica said and smiled cutely. Tae Yeon blushed a bit and Yuri head lock Tae Yeon.

"Yah! Yah! Kwon Yuri." Jessica warned.

"Why? You want to be head locked too?" Yuri asked.

"Don't you dare." Jessica glared and Yuri did it to her ruffling her perfect ponytailed hair.

Yuri enjoyed it so as Jessica. They become closer each day. They become comfortable and caring to one another they have couple of selca on Sica's phone and also on Yuri's phone.. Sometimes it is with Tae Yeon and mostly just the two of them and they post it in friendster.

Yuri is such a famous person in the University because of her dance troop together with their leader Hyo Yeon. So people from freshmen to Senior envy both Tae Yeon and Jessica of being close to Yuri.

She has fan girls while the two are just famous because of their family names.

"You are such a player Yul and nice choice a Kim and a Jung." Hyo Yeon teased.

"Yah! They are my best friends that's it." She defended.

"So it will not be a big deal if I court Jessica? I heard that she broke up with that Oppa." Hyo Yeon teased.

Yuri found herself shocked, mad, jealous and she just wanted to kill Hyo Yeon with that joke. This is really the first time she felt something like this.. She is her first love and hoping to be the last. She still plays around but the girls she makes out with are the girls from other schools. Mostly the girls that used to be her classmates but she is clean from their school at least still clean.

"Hey stop clenching your teeth and fist... Chill Yul I am just joking!" Hyo Yeon said raising both of hands.

"I am not doing that." Yuri defended.

"Yah right Kwon."
-------
Yuri is up on stage with Hyo Yeon and they are dancing Yeah by Usher and everyone is just cheering including the Senior it is the school fair.

"Whoa Yul is really good in dancing." Tae Yeon commented she is holding a popcorn, corn dog and soft drinks. This is what she likes about the fair. Rides, food and booths.

"Yeah." Jessica commented irritated. She hates the fact that Yuri is being squealed at. She just wants Yuri to be hers? She is crossing her arm in her chest and just wanted to remove the throat of the girls that squeals Yuri's name it is not pleasant to her ears at all.

Yuri winked and it was towards Jessica's direction.

"Oh! She winked at us." Tae Yeon said excitedly. But when everyone looked at her seemed glaring she stopped and pointed Jessica. Who is controlling herself for her not to be in a fangirl mode because of what Yuri did. All else turned black and she can only see Yuri on stage performing, looking at her. Her heart just kept beating faster but she shook her head and Tae Yeon again is beside her and Hyo yeon and the rest of the crew is on stage again. What she does not know is that couple of seniors are already eying on her jealous.

They finished the performance. Yuri and Hyo Yeon went back in the dressing room to change. After twenty minutes, girl's squeal to death they are giving Yuri stuff and Yuri just accepted it.

"She should be an Idol." Hyo Yeon said appearing beside Sica and Tae.

Sica and Tae Yeon startled.

"Gah! How did you?" TaeYeon asked shocked.

"Well too focus on Yuri so I sneak out." Hyo said and she grabs Tae Yeon's corndog and eat it. Tae complained but it is too late.

"No she can't be an Idol.." Jessica said she hates the fact that if Yuri become one she will share her to the rest of the world.

"Why?" Tae asked.

"She is not going to be one period!" Jessica said.

Hyo and Tae just nodded.

"Tell me how could you and Yuri still hang out with her with that attitude?" Hyo whispered.

"I can hear you Kim Hyo Yeon." Jessica said and she froze with another beam of her ice glare.

Yuri walk pass everyone who is fan girling over her. "I feel that I am an Idol with that number of people." Yuri commented.

"Oh you don't want to be one!" HyoTae said in unison.

"Who knows." Yuri said as she grabs Tae Yeon's soft drink.

HyoTae looked at Jessica who is about to explode.

"Just drop that dream Yul... You have a better future ahead of you!" Hyo said started walking as she put her arm aound Yuri and Tae tailing them.

"Yes Yuri work in our company." Tae Yeon said also afraid on Jessica's reaction.

"I will think about it." Yuri said then she stopped and look behind. "Hey Sica come let's enjoy the fair." Yuri said reaching her hand out to Jessica.

Jessica looked at it and smile as she grabs Yuri's hand and they walk hand in hand.

Hyo Yeon and Tae Yeon looked at each other as if they should hold hands too but.

"Nah! Forget it." They both said and just continued walking.

"That Jessica Jung! She is acting like cold and all but she is really a for our Kwon Yuri." A senior fan girl said.

"Truth" the minion fan girl said.

"We should teach her a lesson that Kwon Yuri belongs to us." The Senior said once more.

"Truth." The minion said in agreeing.

-----

Jessica, Yuri, Tae and Hyo are just hanging out and making fun of one another Yuri kept her hands tangled with Jessica.

"Are they that clueless about what they feel in each other?" Hyo Yeon asked Tae whispering.

"I guess so.. I mean Jessica is straight." Tae yeon whispered too.

"Oh, Kwon Yuri bent her already... Trust me I know." Hyo said.

"That is also what I thought." Tae Yeon murmured.

"Would you mind?" Yuri appeared behind them. "Stop talking about me and her. We are friends and I enjoy it that way."

"Who are you kidding every look you have for her is a want to rip off her clothes." Hyo teased. Tae Yeon laughed and she knows Hyo Yeon could be right.

"Yah! Kim Hyo Yeon!!!" She complained and head locked Hyo Yeon.

"Where is Jessica?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Oh she." Yuri looked at the Takoyaki food stall behind her and Jessica is no longer there. "She was there." Pointing at the Takoyaki stall.

"Oh she could have walked out hearing what Hyo Yeon said." Tae Yeon thought and Yuri thought that yeah there is a possibility and she knows how Jessica could be too sensitive about that topic Yuri looked around and she saw couple of Takoyaki on the ground so she again panicked and started looking for Jessica like a crazy kid.

Hyo Yeon hit Tae Yeon.

"What!?" Tae Yeon complained.

"Look what have you done? She will look for her everywhere." Hyo Yeon stated.

"Errr there is really a possibility that." Tae Yeon looked on the ground.

"Yah! Enough!" Hyo scolded.

"Uhm shall we help her find Sica?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Yup, we can and miss this enjoyable fair or we let her and we ride those rides!" Hyo smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah.. It will be tiring, she might find her anyway.. Let's go." Tae Yeon stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter