2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon is sitting on the bench outside the ER, she is looking at the girl beside her, lifeless and was just staring blankly, she cannot think of anything to say or do to approach the said girl. She knows that after the nurse handed Yuri’s things, Jessica would find out and both of them would be just sitting outside the emergency room… not talking…. And…… hurting.

Tae Yeon sighed as she remembered what exactly happened.

“Excuse me” a nurse approached both of them and they pull off from their hug.

“Neh?” Tae Yeon answered.

“Uhm I was asked to give these to you, I believe these belongs to the patient Kwon Yuri.” The nurse handed a zip lock that has Yuri’s phone, keys, wallet and other stuffs.
Jessica was about to take it but Tae Yeon jumped in and took it right away.

“Thanks” She said and the nurse walk away after giving them a smile.

“Let me get this.. I mean, you should take a rest and sit down first” Tae Yeon said assisting Jessica, well she knows that if Jessica would see the content of the phone her friend would be more than hurt and would be heartbroken maybe worse than her simply because she was the one who was cheated at.

Jessica looked at Tae Yeon, she sobs a little more and wipes her tears.

“Don’t protect her….” She said sobbing.
Tae Yeon could only look at her in with sad eyes. “How…”

“I felt it Taeng, I know she is doing something behind my back and what you are doing right now is just a confirmation that you know something.. that you are protecting her..”

Tae Yeon narrowed her eyes and clench her jaw.. She does not want to be the bearer of the news not because she is in love with Tiffany and will make alliance with Jessica but, she just does not want to be in business with the two.

“I am protecting you, for you not to be hurt as I am right now..” Tae Yeon look at Jessica and her heart is literally breaking seeing how much the girl is breaking.. She looked down searched for answers on what should she say to Jessica.

"No matter how much everyone would hide it to me the pain would not stop, it will not differ if I find out about it today or a year or two after.." Jessica said she is acting brave but deep inside she does know that she cannot take it... Not yet but the situation seemed to want her to find out.

Tae Yeon clenched her jaw again and she handed the ziplock. Jessica looked at it for a moment and then Tae Yeon, she has a questioning look if she should take it or not, Then Tae Yeon just look at her. Jessica hesitantly took it. As soon as she took it Yuri's phone light up. Someone is calling......

Jessica looked at Tae Yeon and she took the phone and the name listed is unknown and there is a heart emoticon so Jessica slid the green button.

"Honey."

"Hmm?" Jessica answered pretending that she is Yuri, her heart is beating so fast thinking who could it be, she has an idea and.... She just don't know if she'd be willing to take it.

"I told Yoona about us, I told her that I love you and ...." As Tiffany is speaking Jessica then covered as she started sobbing quietly, no other proof is needed as Tiffany confirmed it, as Jessica listens on Tiffany's words her heart is being cut open, bleeding deeply... She can't explain what she is feeling, anger, pain, deceived, disappointment, anything but above all it is PAIN, she just feel like dying... All her energy was taken from her, all she did was sat down as her knees can no longer take make her stand...

"Yul!? Honey, are you listening."

Jessica bites her lips as tears continue to flow out of her eyes and she put the phone down by her lap lifelessly...

"Hello, Honey?" Tiffany continue to speak....

Jessica could only cry a little more and started to look qt nothing, Tae Yeon was about to say something when Jessica wipes her face and stood up as if she became a warrior all of a sudden she is walking towards the exit of the hospital and Tae Yeon could only tail her.

"Hey, Sica what are you doing? Where do you think you are going?"

Jessica is not minding her she continues to walk, wiping her tears.

"Yah Jung Sica? Jessica Jung!! Stop" Tae Yeon continues to just follow Jessica yet she is not stopping they reached the stop for a cab and Jessica is raising her hand to look for one, hoping that a cab should stop by her.

"Jessica!" Tae Yeon grab her by the elbow to face her.

"What?!"Jessica said as she looked at Tae Yeon so angry.

Tae Yeon looked at her for a moment, narrowing her eyes in pity.

"You need to..."

"To think this over Taeng? To stop act maturely to what Taeng??? I wish to stop I wish that I would be more understanding but..." Jessica sway her hand that made Tae Yeon let go of her. "But do you know how much it hurts... Do you know what I feel? I feel like a volcano that would explode any time soon because of anger... I don't know if I should be mad at Yuri or to.... To that girl... I feel so hurt yet so mad!! I deserve more than this... I need to show her that Yuri is mine!" Jessica said fuming in anger.

Never had Tae Yeon seen Jessica like this she is not HellSica at the moment rather she is a girlfriend with a lot of torment written in her face that has the right to be mad and as much as Tae Yeon would want to stop her she knows that there is nothing she can do Jessica needed to let it all out...

A cab stopped and Jessica just got in the car as Tae Yeon kept her gaze on the ground.

Beep beep a car horn caught Tae Yeon's attention.

"Was that Jessica?" Hyo Yeon asked.

"Hyo, she knew."

"Bwo? Did you tell her?"

"Why would I? She found out Tiffany called as the nurse gave Yuri's stuff and .... I ..." Tae Yeon started to get worried on what might happen.

"Aisssh, get in . I'll call Krystal to check on Yuri and we need to stop Jessica" Hyo Yeon said. As Tae Yeon got in and Hyo Yeon drive as fast as she can.
-------------

Tiffany tried to dial Yuri's number again but to her dismay Yuri seemed not to be picking up, she staying in her room wearing the jacket that Yuri let her borrow the time she used one of her statement shirts and Hyo gave. She decided to go out of her room thinking that Yuri could have been real busy having a serious talk with Jessica, she reminded herself not to be hopeful yet eery neuron in her body excites her thinking that there is a possibility that Yuri would finally choose her.... And they could be together.

She smiled weakly seeing Yoona sitting on the couch beside her girlfriend, Seo Hyun... Tiffany is positive that they were making out before she went downstairs, she could only smile to the couple, hopes of her and Yuri could be the same lighten up.

"Continue whatever you are doing, pretend that I am not here." She said as the younger ones are both blushing.

"We were just talking!" Yoona defended then she looked at Seo Hyun feeling totally shy.

"Talking my ." Tiffany said and chuckle... Seo Hyun giggled too...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter