2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri Kwon is driving going to an amusement park, she keeps on looking at Jessica and KyungSoo at the mirror, both of them are sitting on the backseat since Jessica said that KyungSoo might do something unecessary, like one time they were in the Australia and Jessica was driving KyungSoo unlock the door and opened it, and Jessica was so worried well, she was not able to child lock the doors, since then she learned her lesson.

"Why Aunt Yuri needs to come with us?" KyungSoo asked narrowing his eyes over to her mom's girl.

Jessica caught Yuri's eyes, it was worried, she does not know what would Jessica tell the child.

"Because Aunt Yuri is important to Mummy, she is....." Jessica is contemplating what to say, will KyungSoo even understand if she say the word girlfriend...

"Wow! We are here Mummy." KyungSoo cut her mother off as he saw different rides and dinosaurs waiting for him.

"Oh yes." Jessica looked around and she too said it excitedly she does not know if it was relief or so...

Yuri smiled as she see how cute the mother and child, KyungSoo is jumping excitedly and Jessica was jumping with him.. She is losing her uptightness when her child is around and Yuri finds it really adorable.

"Mummy! Look!" KyungSoo is pretty amazed in everything that he see, clowns, mascotts and the rides it amazed him. His attention is everywhere and he wanted to remove his hand from his mother's grip to ran over the place but no Jessica would not let go. Yuri is just tailing them.

Jessica decided for KyungSoo to ride couple of attractions. First they rode the carousel and Yuri was not with them, she was just taking pictures as the said two pass by her. KyungSoo obviously did not enjoy it he said it is for girls. Then they went to play in cars and Jessica was assisting KyungSoo, then KyungSoo wanted to play basketball Jessica is helping him but KyungSoo whined as Jessica could not shoot anything...

"Here let me help." Yuri handed the bag over to Jessica, she had been wanting to play.

"NO!" KyungSoo protested.

Yuri wanted to roll her eyes over to the young boy.

"Let Aunt Yuri play with you." Jessica said calm. She wants the two to get along, well they just happened to be the most important people in her life.

"NO!" KyungSoo pouted he is really not opening his door to Yuri.

"KyungSoo!" Jessica is scolding the child now.

"It's okay Sica." Yuri smiled, she is not pushing herself to the kid...

Jessica bite her lips and KyungSoo got mad.. He wants mummy's attention only to him.

"Hey KyungSoo." Yuri called and KyungSoo looks at her.

"What do you think if we make a bet." Yuri said talking like a kid smiling to the young boy.

"A bet?" KyungSoo asked.

Jessica is just looking at them and listening carefully to Yuri.

"Yes, if you are able to shoot just one ball into that ring (pointing on the ring) Aunt Yuri will do anything that KyungSoo wants.." Yuri said making it sound that it is a competition.

"Anything?" KyungSoo asked.

"Anything!" Yuri confirmed.

"Now I am going to play here on the other side if Aunt Yuri did not miss any shoot, you will then follow aunt Yuri's order... Arraso?" Yuri added.

KyungSoo narrowed his eyes and yeah he is up for the challenge.

Jessica got her eyes worried. She knows KyungSoo is smart and he might ask Yuri to leave now.

"Call!" KyungSoo said and Yuri smiled at each other.

Jessica is just waiting, she wants Yuri to win of course but she does not want her son to feel bad if he lose. She is sweating, feeling that it is an actual competition for KyungSoo.

KyungSoo took a deep breath he is focus on shooting all the ball and their tensing 25 seconds started.

Yuri is doing her magic she is not missing any ball, she even looks at Kyungsoo and winks at Sic, not missing anything and KyungSoo is looking so cute whining after every throw as nothing is going for the gold.

KyungSoo pouted as the victor is Yuri.

"Ok done with the practice let's do the real game" Yuri stated and the kid's face lighten as he is up for a challenge.

Jessica smiled as she saw Yuri smiled at her.

"Sure!" KyungSoo said and there he lost again and another one and another one.. They did it for like four times and Yuri is always the Victor.

"One more Aunt Yuri please!" KyungSoo stated and Yuri played one more and on to KyungSoo's last ball it got in to the ring. Jessica jump over to KyungSoo as his son finally won. Yuri just smiled she did enjoy the game.

"Oh Aunt Yuri lost." Yuri said acting disappointed.

"Yes Mummy! KyungSoo won." KyungSoo said jumping.

"Now Aunt Yuri needs to do what KyungSoo wants." Yuri acting like a kid.

"Oh yes!" KyungSoo said, before the game started all he wanted was for Yuri to leave them alone, so he looks at Jessica then Yuri.

"Teach me to play this game Aunt Yuri!" KyungSoo said as he then walks toward Yuri for a hug.

Jessica was about to cry seeing KyungSoo opened up for Yuri.

"Call!" They spent the next hour for KyungSoo to learn basketball and Jessica is just looking at the two who are now acting like father and child.

Then they decided to go inside a museum, kid museum and KyungSoo is loving what he is seeing robots and large toys... KyungSoo unconsiously held on to Yuri's hand.. He is telling a lot of things to Yuri...

"Robots! I watch something they fight AND..." KyungSoo is pretty amaze.

Yuri talks like a child too.

"Yeah I guess I saw that one too... And the white robot won."

"Yeah! Hey there is Jake and Fin" KyungSoo ran bringing Yuri with him. Now Jessica is tailing them smiling at the two. They are like father and son bonding together and they have a lot of similarities an Mickey was there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter