2007/2009

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2007

"Okay..1 ... Two test mic.." Hyo Jin is on stage of the auditorium she is testing the mic as she is to speak.

"Good morning ladies." She began and the auditorium went on silent. Four girls are sitting together of course Hyo Yeon, Tae Yeon, Yuri and Jessica... With her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"I am here to remind you on how great a year it had been... We are saying goodbye to another batch for this year..." Hyo Jin said looking at the seniors and she looked at Jessica and smiled. Yes it is their last year already as high schools and they will become college students in few months time. "So I am happy that you guys come a long way... As a preparation for this we are throwing a pre graduation party to the seniors this Saturday in the school ground this is a send off party for everyone a party that would remind you that being in highschool is the best." Hyo Jin said and everyone clapped and shouted.

"A party? A send off party... Sounds pretty cool!" Hyo Yeon said excitedly.

"Yes.,. I love how it sounds music, dance and yeah girls" Yuri said excitedly not thinking that a Jung is already damn irritated already with those words.

"Ah I think I am not feeling well let me go to the clinic." Jessica said feeling sad.

Hyo Yeon and Tae yeon looked at each oter about to laugh on Jessica's behavior of course they know exactly why she is like that.

"Jealous." They both mouthed to one another.

"Ow let me come with you Sica... You might fall or something." Yuri said and she followed Jessica bidding goodbye to her two little friends.

"They are so cute." Tae Yeon said smiling.

"Tell me about it.. Three years of knowing each other claiming that they are best friends but get jealous all the way... God I will
Not get jealous if you talk about girls." Hyo Yeon said.

"Hahaha I know... Everyone knows that they like one another it is just that they are too oblivious?" Says Tae Yeon.

"No denying that is the right word.. Oblivious if they are clueless but nope they are obviously not rather they know it but they keep on denying it." Hyo Yeon said smiling and Tae Yeon knows that it meant something,

"So what do you have in mind Hyo?"

"I think we should help them.. I mean Jessica is like a jealous girlfriend everytime... She gets mad if Yuri talks to someone and if someone confess to Yuri or something... She is like putting a Great Wall of China around Yuri." Hyo Yeon said and they both laughed but it is true.

"Oh yes good thing we are not part of the one blocked by that Great Wall." Tae Yeon said laughing, "And oh Yuri she is acting like a protective and supportive boyfriend."

"Oh yes that one is way too obvious." Hyo Yeon said rememberig Yuri's act.

"Uhuh, remember that Quizbee competition that Sica joined last 2005?"

"Oh yes,.. Yuri was in the front row with Jessica's family as if she is part of the family and she even sweats more than any of the family members there." Hyo Yeon is laughing.

"Oh Hyo.. You rememebered last year? The time when Sica joined that pageant."

"Oh yes that time Yuri's face was so epic that time she was on the front row agin and her face is more worried than the quizbee one as if she is too pee in her pants because of nervousness," Hyo Yeon laughed hard so as Tae Yeon.

"Hahahah yeah and the fact that she was exhausted that time because of Jessica's wrath."

"Yeah... I remember that she become Sica's slave because of jealousy as she saw Yuri being eyed by every girl." Hyo Yeon reminisce all of it.

" 'YURI COME HERE!...... 'Yuri please' ..... 'Yuri will you!? Could you?" Tae Yeon imitated the way Sica said it and the two just laugh their off.
-------
Saturday

"Woohoo." Hyo Yeon and Tae Yeon are drinking and dancing like crazy and Yuri is with their circle while Jessica is just looking around not enjoying the crowd. Well all girls looking at Yuri eying on this lovely girl. Well normally this scene occurs but it seemed that it is too much than the last times.

"You think it's working?" Tae Yeon asked whispering in Hyo Yeon.

"It is look at her she is all irritated already.... She should get her Yuri before girls come eat her." Hyo Yeon laughed. It was their plan to have those girls be around Yuri.

It is almost mid night and they were partying for hours. Jessica just got oh so drunk by just observing and she can't react because she is denying it to herself because they kissed and she can't hope for more because she knows that it will lead to something that she can't go out to.

"Hey Yul."

"Oh yeah Taengu?" Yuri put her arms around Tae Yeon.

"Look." Tae Yeon pointed on the table and she saw Jessica sleeping drunk. "Did you fight or something?" Tae Yeon asked she had been noticing that Yuri had been avoiding Jessica and The latter does the same thing.

"No... We kiss Taeng..." Yuri said and Tae Yeon's eyes were popping out. She knew that something happened between the two and that answered her question why Yuri is flirting yet still caring to Jessica more like treating her as a friend and why Jessica had been controlling herself lately.

"So are you guys? I mean?"

"Nope... We are friends that's it... I guess I should treat her as a one real friend than a lover because I was thinking that is how I have been treating her for the past three years." Yuri explained. "She is your friend too right? Why don't you help her?" Yuri said patting Tae Yeon's back and went back to the dance floor.

"Yah!! Kwon Yuri." Tae Yeon shouted. She sighed she was looking for Hyo Yeon to change the plan but seems that Hyo Yeon is enjoying the dance floor too so she went to the table and helped Jessica to stand up.

"Yah... Sica.. Let me take you home." She said.

"Yuri?" Jessica asked closed eyes.

"It is me Tae Yeon." She answered as she help Jessica. She put Jessica's arm around her shoulder and she is holding on Jessica's waist and hugging the girl sideways. They are finally out the hall and Tae Yeon put Jessica on the gutter to lean on the wall and relax as she calls her driver.

Tae Yeon looked at Jessica she realized that the girl is really beautiful. She knew why yuri is crazy about her. She sighed.

"Why do you need to control it? I know you know what you feel and she feels towards you so why?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Because she is a girl." Jessica spoke.

Tae Yeon was taken aback she was not expecting any answer coming from Jessica.

Jessica opened her eyes and she hugged Tae Yeon and started to cry.

"I am a coward Taengu... I can't face my feelings to her ... She is my friend and that's it I can't take it to the next level because we are both girls and it is hurting me." Jessica cried and sobs. She lost it because of alcohol. Tae Yeon could do nothing but carress Jessica's back.

Yuri was standing from far away enough to see the hug. She followed them after contemplating hard because she was worried about Jessica and what she saw was not good at all. She was hurt seeing Jessica's face burried on Tae Yeon's neck. She feels that it belongs to her Jessica's hug should only be hers but what can she do it is Tae Yeon her other best friend. Yuri walked away from the party and from the two she decided to hit a club and find a girl who can pleasure her that night. While Jessica got home with the help of Tae Yeon.

Days pass and Tae Yeon wonder why Yuri is not talking to her and even to Jessica. Yuri just hangs out with random girls.

Jessica felt hurt even more but she decided to shrug it any way thinking that it is fine... Fine that Yuri is playing around with girls. Tae Yeon tried to reach out and talk to her but Yuri is busy making out with just who ever girl she knows. That happened until graduation from High School.
----------
Graduation Ceremony

"Yul Oppa!" Krystal said running towards Yuri. She hugged the girl. Well they become super close because Yuri used to hang out with Jessica, Tae Yeon and Hyo yeon in the Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter