2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri did a heavy sigh after she put her phone down, something inside her is not feeling so well at what she had been thinking about…. All she can think of, all the things that is inside her mind said to do the right thing, but why does the right thing seemed to be the wrong thing. She slam herself on the bed and she closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of Tiffany and Jessica, she knows she needs more time than today, she cannot just break it up just that to Tiffany and totally not tell Jessica about it, she knows she needs a friend, a help on what she needs to do, on this certain thing…. Obviously she cannot talk to Tae Yeon about it, she’ll definitely dead by now if she tells Tae Yeon about it and Hyo? Well she was so cool the last time she talked about Tiffany and Jessica but now what? She did not notice that her ears are with waters already yes, her tears fell from it, it is the hardest decision she’d ever have in her entire existent and she knows that she needs to be mature enough to at least choose one.

She hugs her pillow and looks at her phone with KyungSoo and Jessica’s photo as her wallpaper but she thought of a certain eye smiling girl. Her thoughts flashback on the first time she saw the girl in the phone booth.

"Happy New Year to you too... Have you heard about the saying that the person you spent 12:00 with during New Year will be with you the rest of the year?" Tiffany’s word echoed in her mind with that wonderful eye smile plastered on her face.

Yuri could only smile as she feel pain in her heart, she remembered all the exception that she had made over to Tiffany she knows that this is not just nothing.........But Jessica, Jessica is the dream the she was living for the air she breathe her reason for almost everything, now that Jessica is already making progress on their relationship should she also do her part? She sighed and started sob like a child and it is hard to breathe. This is the first time ever that she felt so confused about something... She started to hit herself and call herself "Pabo Yul! Why did you do it? Now what?" She is continuing to hit herself and cry out that even her own mother would find her crazy.

She wipes her face went to washroom and decided to take a bath even the shower could not ease the pain, the confusion... "Why is this so hard? I love Sica and ..... I guess I love her too but is it possible? Loving two people?" She hit the wall hard as she starts to sob again letting the warm water fall on her back....

After two? Three hours Yuri can't even remember how long she stayed there contemplating but always ending up blaming herself and cannot chose anyone she decided to grab her car keys and drive out to eat out.

She drives in a familiar place the coffee shop near their building.

"Welcome!" Sulli said as she heard the door opened and she was taken aback seeing Yuri dry? Down? Exhausted. "Oh Yuri, what happened?" Sulli asked in concern she had become Yuri's friend.

Yuri smile weakly. "I did not know you have shift during weekends... How is school?" Yuri said finally she'll have something to avoid thinking about her girls.

"School is good, and yeah I am normally out during weekends but my boo has something to do so yeah, I should take advantage of this to make money." Sulli said and her eyes turned into crescent moon shape that Yuri could feel her mind busy thinking again.

Sulli saw the tears forming on her eyes. "You wanna talk about it? I mean I would take my lunch break and we could probably solve that problem of yours." Sulli inviting, she does like Yuri like she is her role model on life, because Yuri is literally from rags to riches.

Yuri looks at Sulli for a moment and yeah she needs someone badly and her heart is about to explode in so many ways. She needs a little push, to at least make a decision. She bite her lips as Sulli smiled at her with assurance. "Promise you won't judge?" Yuri finally spoke.

Sulli grin "I don't judge unless you are cheating on your girlfriend." Sulli meant it as a joke and Yuri's face just turn so red because she is preventing not to cry.

"Holy Yuri! I did not mean, I mean... I did not know ..." Sulli can't even utter a word. She knew she hit the right spot with that face. "Sorry, I did not know you have a girlfriend and worse is you are... Uhm... Enjoying other servings?" Sulli looked down. "Sorry Yul... I did not know but promise I am not judging." Sulli turned to Yuri who has now an expression that the world is on her shoulder.

Sulli decided to prepare something for Yuri of course, Yuri paid for it the they sat on the corner of the cafe. Sulli happen to have her pack lunch well she needs to save as much for college and for things she wants to do.

"Okay." Sulli's response as Yuri told her story of course omitting the names and the part, she told about Jessica having a baby and Tiffany coming in the right place at the right time? But when Jessica got back things change. Yuri looked at her with a look saying "WTH I HAVE TOLD MY STORY AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS OKAY?"

"Is this the part that I should say something to you like to help you on who to choose or so?" Sulli read between the lines.

Yuri nodded

Sulli sighed and put her chopsticks down.

"Look Yuri, I would not dare to put myself in your shoes because it is a damn situation, but since you want my opinion." Sulli closed her eyes and bit her lower lip and tuck it out. Sulli's face changed from sweet to scary?

"Yah! Kwon Yuri ssi!!!! Am I not enough for you that you needed the both of us for your pleasure!? Do you even love me?! Do you even value what we had, what we have.... I trusted you with my all then you cheated on me? On my face!?" Sulli said with full of emotion that even the other customers are looking at them, Yuri gulps and she felt embarrass. Sulli even fake a sob.

"Sulli please stop." She whispered, "Acting major!" She shouted to explain to the other customers. 'Does se even know Jessica? I mean she really sounds like Jessica there' Yuri's thought, she finds it funny and embarrassing but yeah it is making sense

"Yuri..." Sulli called again. Yuri then look up. "Yuri I am tired of being your mistress, what are we? What am I to you? Do you have feelings for me? I want you to fight for us if you really love me." Sulli said sweetly as if her heart is breaking in her every word and it did father attention again as Sulli cried hard with loud sobs.

"Sulli.. Please stop people are looking at you." Yuri said sweating and she is bowing to the people.

The Sulli quickly switch back to her normal self. The she laugh out loud.

"Sorry Yul can't help those possibilities that are running in my mind." Sulli even holding her stomach. Instead of getting mad Yuri giggle, she knows that yeah it is possible and that she needs to make a decision before things gotten out of hand as Sulli predicts it. After laughing she ten started sobbing... Hard, harder hardest thing she'd ever face because she does not want to let go of anyone.

Sulli stop laughing and just gave tissue to Yuri.

"Is ... It ... Is is even possible to love two people at the same time?" Yuri asked, she voice out her long time question.

Sulli looked at her and sigh.

"Loving more than one is really possible even ten there is a space for that well you love your parents siblings friends but the type of love that you feel for someone is always different Yuri... It is confusing TOO confusing,.. You can never love Step up one as you love step up two movie, there is always something different could have been better because of new stuff and it is really exciting or you liked it because you were infatuated by it but on the end you'll realized that the original is better." Sulli said in a serious tone.

"I ...don't know." Yuri's only words.

"You can tell your story to the world, they'll give advice and judge you but in the end it is always you, you who knows what really could make you happy." Sulli said ending with a smile.

Yuri look at her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter