2016

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the! Aish Hyunnie, Stop eating you are totally gaining weight!" Yoona whined as her girlfriend keeps on eating her freshly bake red velvet cupcakes that do not have frost yet. Well what could Seo Hyun do, her girlfriend is the best pastry chef there is.

She pouted hearing Yoona's comment. She even crossed her arms like a very disappointed kid... Yoona looked at her curiously.

"What?"

"Why? Won't you love me anymore if I become fat?" Seo Hyun asked with those cure pouty lips.

Yoona could not help it but smile o how adorable Seo Hyun looks. Seo Hyun let out air from her nose trills indicating that she is mad.... Yoona chuckle she then removed the pot holders gloved on her hands and moved closer to Seo Hyun's direction as she cupped Seo Hyun's face using both of her hands,

"Hyunnie,.. My hyunnie baby... My love ... My life." Yoona then started pitching Seo Hyun's chubby cheeks.....

Seo Hyun kept her face, pouted... Disappointed. Yoona smiled and kissed the girl's forehead.. "I" she then kissed her nose. "Love." Then she gave Seo Hyun a deep kiss on her lips. "You....." She rested their forehead. "No matter what is the size of your clothes, I will always love you." Yoona smiled and kissed Seo Hyun once again. "Stop pouting bae, it makes me want to just do this (kissed Seo Hyun's lips again) over (another kiss) and over....."

"Do you really love me even though i'd be fat as Fat Amy?" Seo Hyun asked.

Yoona narrowed her eyes as if she is thinking hard and gesturing her hands as if saying so so... Seo Hyun smacked her shoulder.

"Aw!" Yoona held on her shoulder then looked at Seo Hyun and chuckled, she loves playing with her and making her mad.. She then hug Seo Hyun by the waist, Seo Hyun is trying to pull away but Yoona hug her tighter. "Even if your undies would be our curtain... I will love you my feelings will never change Hyunnie... It was always you, just you and will be you." Yoona said smiling.

"Promise?" Seo Hyun blushed, she loved it when Yoona makes her heart beats this fast. She put her pinky up and Yoona looked at it and snake her pinky with it... "Promise!"

They smiled at each other and they started to move closer to one another as if tey are ready for a passionate, no tomorrow lip locking.

"Hey guys... Have you?... Ow I swear I did not see anything" Hyo Yeon stated as she covers her eyes, well not the first time she have seen the two but she pretended that she was a kid and all.

"Don't pretend that you have not seen them before." Tae Yeon appeared from upstairs and pushed Hyo Yeon off the stairs.

"Yah! Midget why did you push me!" Hyo Yeon shouted.

"What!? You are blocking my way!!!" Tae Yeon retorted.

Hyo Yeon flinch her lip and threatened Tae Yeon while the latter gave her a 'don't you dare look'.

"Are they really dating?" Yoona asked dumbfounded as she confirms it her girlfriend,

"They share the room and ... Oh you know those scream last night and the previous nights so... I guess they are." Seo Hyun answered awkwardly. Well Tae Yeon and Hyo Yeon decided to hit it off during the mid of 2015 and until then they become happier... They would be like so cool friends, mortal enemy at some point as Hyo Yeon would bully Tae Yeon, but they find each other's company the best.... Perfect for one another.

"Oh you midget! You won't be so blooming if you end up with Tiffany!! You'd have all the problems in the world! Just thank me that I said yes to you when you asked me to date with you." Hyo Yeon firing up on Tae Yeon.

"Oh really!? I said yes to you, you were about to cry asking me to give it a try." Tae Yeon crossed her arms.

Hyo Yeon let out a sarcastic laugh... "You kneeled for my attention tempting me asking me to hang out with you every night."

"You were pushing yourself on me.... So I gave you a chance because I pity you." Tae Yeon answered back and Seo Hyun and Yoona just kept on laughing.

"Oh!? You! You were the one who asked me to be your girlfriend and because I have pitied you almost killing yourself because of Tiffany I said yes!" Hyo Yeon is not stopping.

"I was the one who you always follow." Tae Yeon said.

"Even you always text me to pick you up?" Hyo Yeon crossed her arms.

"You drunk me so I said yes!"

"Even though you always throw yourself on me and.... Aish,,," Hyo Yeon pulled Tae Yeon as she see her almost crying. "Arra,. I love you."

Tae Yeon blushed big time and said ... "Love you too." And she let Hyo Yeon kissed her on her cheeks and tickles her... As the audience were also hugging and laughing on how the two behave.....

They have decided to spend this New Year's eve together welcoming 2016 together and forget everything that happened in the past as their hearts healed and their lives seemed to be better..

Yoona and Seo Hyun are going strong, they are planning to move in Washington as Yoona was offered a job as a pastry chef for the President of the US.. They plan to marry there. It was hard to accept for Tae Yeon that her ever trusted body guard is leaving her but what can she do, she needs to follow her heart and she did find hers too. Hyo Yeon will soon move to live with Tae Yeon at the hotels as she is now the lead choreographer, she still travels a lot especially when artists have concerts but Tae Yeon would tail her sometimes and they always find time for each other....

"A client from Japan will spend her New Year here with us... FYI she is like the MOST the BEST choreographer in Japan so you guys should welcome her make her feel at home here!" Hyo Yeon said... She is bragging about this friend bit everyone ignored her.

"Where is Tiffany?" Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter