2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They look good together." Jessica commented as Tae Yeon and Tiffany walked away from them.

Yuri could only frown with the comment of her girlfriend but there is no way she'd say anything against this.. Her heart felt bad hearing the comment but she offered a weak smile over to her girlfriend.

'She might be jealous, they are having a date and me? I am dragging her to shop and just carry them... I shall give her the reward.'Jessica said as her heart raise, nervousness on what is about to happen? Or she jus loves the Yuri so much.

"Let's put these in your car first and we'll have fun ourselves." Jessica said as she started walking the opposite side of TaeNy.

Yuri nooded and before she follows Jessica she looked back and see if TaeNy are still in sight but they are no longer and her frown just gotten worse.
_______

Tae Yeon and Tiffany bid their goodbyes to YulSic and they walk away, every step that Tiffany takes would become heavier at that very moment she wanted to steal Yuri from Jessica and just stroll or even do nothing with her but what can she do, she agreed to be her mistress.

"Are you okay?" Tae Yeon asked she knows that every minute spend with YulSic earlier is a torture for Tiffany, a list of her imperfections.

"Tiffany?" Tae Yeon asked as the girl is just walking continues to look at the blank space.

"Hey" Tae Yeon grabs her by the shoulder.

"Oh.. " Tiffany reacted.

"I know it hurts and I hope I can do something to ease it." Tae Yeon stated she too is hurting seeing Tiffany like that.

Tiffany shook her head and gave a tantalizing smile to Tae Yeon. Fake.

"They seemed to be compatible for one another..." Tiffany's commenf she needed to pretend because Tae Yeon should not know, no one should know that deep inside er she wish that Yuri could spend time with her too, in public.

"Are you..."

"I need to move on Tae, I mean Yuri is woth her what can I do?" Tiffany said with a sigh, disappointment is what she felt, she wished that she'd be as strong as her words but she is not, she can't give up on Yuri even with what she witnessed... She was, no, she does not know if she was happy seeing how aloof Jessica to Yuri's touch which she'd kill to have that affection, she felt that she outweight Jessica, that she is better than her but a part of her felt dying as to she can't see why Yuri is staying if she has more to offer, but when she looks at how fragile Jessica is it as if she too will not leave her.... She is confused and millions of questions and comparison between them appeared in her mind. She sighed.

"Hahahahahahah" Tae Yeon is laughing loudly. They are already watching a movie and it was indeed a comedy but Tiffany's mind is flying. Tae Yeon looked at her and elbowed her.

"We should have watched a drama, I think your face fits it very well." Tae Yeon stated.

Tiffany looked at Tae Yeon with a blank expression and she realized that she is missig a lot being stock thinking about Yuri and Jessica.

"Hahaha, sorry." She stated then focused on the movie and tried to laugh, but come on Yuri and Jessica is in her mind and she is trying her best to remove them in her mind.
---------

"I did not know I bought a lot" Jessica said worried as she saw that Yuri's trunk is almost full.

Yuri smiled..

"KyungSoo would surely be happy." Yuri said closing the trunk.

"You know what, thinking of him.." Jessica stopped and felt shy.

"Thinking of him what?" Yuri asked as she stood across Sica.

Jessica is pouting she does not know what to say, how to say.

"Babe?" Yuri called.

"Yuri, uhm... I think we should have a bonding moment with him.. You know so he can at least understand this, us." Jessica said, she suddenly felt guilty thinking that this is her first weekend date with Yuri except that Friday night thing, yet she still think about KyungSoo.

"Okay.. That sounds good." Yuri said without thinking twice and Jessica's face lit up.

"You sure?"

"Yeap... I mean he is your son and I want him to like me too." Yuri said smiling.

"I love you Yul.... My Yuri."

Yuri just smiled and felt warm in her heart.

"So what'cha want to do?" Jessica asked excitedly.

"I heard there is a SALE on the instrument section and heard my Girlfriend missed playing the Piano, you wanna check it out?" Yuri invited.

Jessica's eyes become diamonds. Her fingers are intertwind oh yes she did mention to Yuri that she missed playing the Piano, her grandfather destroy the Piano when she left and Krystal was not there to protect it so getting a new one is all she could wish for.

They are walking apart Yuri's hands are swaying and Jessica keeps on looking at it, her heart is beating so fast she badly want to hold those fingers, insert them in between hers but something is stopping her, the look from the people around them.

'Are they looking at me? At us? Or I am just being the paranoid me?' She asked herself and yes she is uncomfortable...

Yuri was not hoping for anything her mood kind of change seeing Tiffany and Tae Yeon, she constantly checks her phone see if Tiffany texted but there was nothing, then she looks at Jessica for a moment and she felt warm, a warm love yet it is lacking she does not know what but she know there is something... Something lacking.

"We're here." Yuri seemed surprising Jessica.

"Oh." Jessica was caught off guard, she was still contemplating about holding Yuri's hand.

"Pretty excited to get a Piano?" Yuri teased and she motioned her head not touching Jessica.

"Let's go inside."

Jessica could only nod..

They went in the shop and an attendant came. Giving them the warmest smile and all information about the music equipment.

Jessica eyes on a white Piano.

'It ressembles my old one, is she really buying this one for me? What should I give her.' She asks herself.

"Are you sure you want the white one?" Yuri asked looking trying to press couple of keys.

"Ah... I guess"

"Okay, we'll take the white one... Thanks."

"That is a nice choice uhm.. You need to sign couple of papers.. And the delivery please follow me." The attendant says.

"I will just roam around while you do your thing there." Jessica said.

"Oh okay..." Yuri could o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter