2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri opened her eyes and she can feel the ray of light from her window touching her face, furthermore she can feel an arm wraps around her waist.

She looked at the owner of the arm and the person is soundlessly sleeping beside her. She took her time to look at her feature and caresses her face.

"You are awake so early." The lady said and gave her a very heart captivating eye smile.

"I am... I have work today." Yuri answered with a sad smile.

Tiffany bit her lips, yes she is with Yuri. From the moment Yuri opened her eyes three weeks ago she stood by her and took care of Yuri... She sleeps in her apartment and gave everything to her as if she is her wife or so... Tiffany wanted to open the topic about being official but there is something wrong. She can feel that Yuri is missing something no someone... She knows that this fight might be her fight only.

"I better get ready.." Yuri said she is avoiding the sad eyes of Tiffany, she stood up and took her towel to take a bath.

Tiffany just watched her go inside the bathroom.

Tiffany took care of her, feed her bathe her and all non of these were asked by Yuri but she did it anyway because she loves her. But there is something about Yuri's treatment, the girl is not saying anything but she is not being sweet.... Yuri is obviously missing Jessica. Tiffany knew but she can't accept it... She is not giving up.

She sighed and let out another tear fall down her face... Another heart break.. She is with her but,...what she really wanted for the girl does not belong to her... Her heart.

----

It is early in the morning but Jessica felt like drinking, she had been doing fine for the past three weeks but today it seemed like her whole body is not at ease, she heard that she'd be back again and she seemed to be hurting again.


"Mum" KyungSoo called. He opened the door and saw his mother crying. Holding a glass of wine? Or brandy. He does not know.

Jessica immediately wipes her face to hide the tears as soon as she heard her son entering the room.

"Are you crying?" KyungSoo asked he is concerned with his mother's reaction.

"Aniyo baby... I was just yawning." Jessica pretended she cannot let his son know her pain.

KyungSoo smiled sadly, he then wrapped his short arms to her mother's neck and hug her so deep.

"Mummy sorry if KyungSoo become so bad and hardheaded I promise that i'd be a good boy and will always follow mum's order..." KyungSoo said. Though he does not know the real reason. He knew that his mother is in pain and he can only do so much... No, he won't understand just yet but his overflowing love to his mother is just too much.

Jessica was shock in his words and all she can do is hug him tightly... And cry..

KyungSoo just hold her tighter he can feel her pain and he feels bad that he can't do anything about it.

"Mummy.. KyungSoo promise that I will stay beside you, it's just me and you I will always be here no matter what." He hugs her tight.. He seemed to said the right words at the right time.. They cried and hugged each other for God knows how long.

KyungSoo slept on her shoulder and she placed her son to her bed as she caress his face and smiled.

Jessica stood up and went to the washroom and wash herself, she can still see her bruises from the cat fight with Tiffany that happened three weeks ago. She heard that Yuri is stable.. Nothing really happened bad to her, couple of bruises and broken bone but after taking a three week rest she said she'd be back to normal. All these se heard from Krystal.

She took her phone and there it was hundreds of missed call from Yuri... Could be thousands and messages are coming non stop,.. Yuri had been wanting to meet her. There was once that Yuri came in their house, shouting and begging for them to talk,.. It rained and Jessica did not even bother to look at her, she does not know what to do... She can't let this one pass it is not a petty stuff she cheated on her and worse she felt something for the girl... No matter how much she tried to forget Yuri... No matter how much she wants to be ready and say goodbye she can't there are thousands of what ifs.....

She kissed KyungSoo goodbye as she wears her stilettos and grabs her bag and walk out of her room. She went down stairs and met her father.

"Good morning Dad." Jessica managed to greet her.

"Have you thought about it?" He asked.

"I could not just leave KyungSoo here while you want me to study in Cambridge." Jessica said firmly.

"We will take care of KyungSoo and beside you'll just take couple of units to complete your degree... We can visit you there and he could do too... I told you about Yuri and..."

"Yes I know..."

"She'd be back today... I will let you see her and tell me what you think.. If you can't handle it then let time heal this." Her father said all serious.

Jessica could only sigh, she'd lie if she does not love Yuri anymore. She'd lie if there is no hope of her and Yuri.. Yet it will hurt her pride to go back to her... She deserve explanation she thought but does she even wanted an explanation? She wanted to see how this would feel seeing Yuri again.

"I'll think about it." Jessica said and walk pass her father.

Her father could only sigh it pained him seeing his daughter like that but Jessica is old enough and he can't control her not the way his family did to him, he hates why Yuri did but for Jessica, he's willing to let it all go. For his daughter's happiness.

Jessica once again sighed, for God knows how many times she did it today.... She got in her black BMW and as she starts the engine the passenger door opened.

"Yah!" She shouted.

"Bwo? I am hitching today.. I need to see my girlfriend." Krystal said.

"You can drive!"

"Not today." Krystal crossed her arms and put her seatbelt on as she pretends to sleep and Jessica just sighed and started driving.

Krystal would normally uplift her sister's spirit, if she is not around Jessica would to know what to do. She consider herself lucky though she have lost her friends she still have her family and their undying love. She knows that Sulli knew but she did not get mad to Sulli because she knows that Sulli would not want to intervene and she understand it. She continue driving and the red light happened.

"Will you be okay today?" Krystal finally asked the itchy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter