2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany you are finally home!" Hyo Yeon said as Tiffany is standing behind the door looking at Yuri.

"Miss Hwang, I did not know that you and Hyo are housemate, what a small world." Jessica tilted her head towards the said girl who suddenly frown with the view of Yuri holding onto Jessica's waist, then she looks at Yuri as their orbs met, Yuri did remove her hand where it was and look down.

"Tiffany call me Tiffany." She said and gave her signature eye smile but it was fake. They get introduced to one another and they eat most of them are laughing about Hyo Yeon's experience in Japan and Yoona or Krystal would end up commenting bad or something that describe Hyo Yeon in a worse way and they just laugh.

Jessica would snake her arm to Yuri's or would lean her head to Yuri's shoulder every time she'd laugh hard and Yuri would just let her, her eyes would be landing on Tiffany's almost crying face, Yuri would just bite her lips.. It hurts her too seeing Tiffany on that state, Tae Yeon is also participating on the conversation but most of the time she'd just look at Tiffany who is pretty preoccupied on looking at YulSic, Jessica is finding it awkward why would Tiffany look at them like that, she is shrugging the thought that Tiffany is jealous on her interaction with Yuri, why would she be? for she thought that Tae Yeon and Tiffany would be an item.

Sulli and Seo Hyun seemed to have an idea on what is going on, especially Yuri told Sulli about cheating at Jessica and all she can do is shake her head, she is cursing Yuri on why she needs to put her on a situation wherein if Krystal finds out that she knew about Yuri's infidelity towards Jessica , her girlfriend would be mad at her.

Seo Hyun is just too smart to not know about Tiffany and Yuri based on Tiffany's questions when they went out but she does not have proof so she'll just let it be.

The whole group decided to go on the living room to talk about high school, how much Yuri and Jessica were playing couples until they officially become one. It is almost past midnight.

"She said yes." Jessica blurted out she is blushing.

Everyone got their eyes over to YulSic with a questioning look.

"Huh?.... Yes?" Hyo Yeon asked then look at Yuri ... "Oh seriously?" Hyo Yeon could literally choke, she knows the looks between Yuri and Tiffany she knows that it did not end and now finding out that Yuri and Jessica could possibly be engage is just 'oh ' Hyo Yeon thought.

"Yah Sica! We have no plans about it and it is not a formal thing or so..." Yuri is sweating she is caressing the thigh of Jessica. And Jessica stopped her hand, and intertwined her hands to Yuri's.

YulSic is sitting across TaeNy and Tiffany does have a perfect view of torture right across her eyes, and now it is death penalty as Jessica talk about marriage.

Tae Yeon could only look at Tiffany she wanted to do something but what could she do, Tiffany does not want her, she is nothing compared to Yuri in Tiffany's eyes. And that thought made her think of a question that Tiffany would finally wake up and look at her.

"Why Yuri? Don't you want to marry Jessica?"

Yuri was taken aback of the question, she was sure that Jessica is her life, she was sure that it was Jessica she sees walking on the altar towards her, she was... But as she is looking at Tiffany right now doubts starts to ran again on her head, yes Tiffany did not do anything wrong.... She even ease all pain and for the first time in her life she felt Jessica was non existent when she used to be with Tiffany just Tiffany.

"Babe?" Jessica asked in worry as she saw Yuri is only looking at Tiffany.

"Hmm?" Yuri tilted her was over to Jessica, Silent was all of it, they felt something weird.

"Tae was asking you something." Jessica said,

"Ow... Ah yeah, of course I want to marry ....you." Yuri smiled at Jessica and everyone cheered and Tiffany could only shot that beer in one gulp... Her tears could fall any moment right now but she needs to pretend....Yuri is not just hers, or not even hers to have the right to feel this.... She wanted to let go but her heart is not letting go, telling her that it is fine Tiffany... It is..... But her mind knows it is too much.

"Yoboseo?" Jessica answered her phone. "Ah Neh, mummy is going home now.... I love you too."

"Is that KyungSoo? Shall I take you home now." Relief is what Yuri could feel.

"I think I better go too, I mean I have work tomorrow... Such a great night. Thanks to all of you" Sulli said and Krystal pout but decided to stand up to hold her girlfriend's hand.

"You are always welcome to go back Krys after you drive Sulli home." Hyo Yeon smirk as if saying let's have pot later or something and Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Babe you should stay here I will just hitch over to Krystal's to make sure that Hyo will not influence her to do weed again." Jessica said.

"Yah!"

"Yeah, Yuri stay... Kind of missing you around." Yoona whined.

"Yeah... Yul stay!" Hyo said this time she remembers that she needed explanation.

"Uhm." Yuri is looking around Seo Hyun is just singing, Tae Yeon is giving her a blank face while Tiffany, oh Tiffany's eyes is pleading.

"Arraso." Yuri said. Everyone cheered, even Jessica. She stood up and walk Jessica to Krystal's car hands are intertwined.

"Text me once you are home." Jessica said putting her arms around Yuri's nape.

Yuri could only smile and close her eyes as Jessica's lips pressed on to her. Their forehead rested and their eyes are both close.

"Love you Yuri." Jessica said.

"Me too... " Yuri ended with a smile.

"Let her take you home if you'd do that." Krystal complained.

"Yah!" Jessica shouted. Yuri opened the back seat door and Jessica entered. Yuri leaned for another kiss and they kiss once more. Krystal looks at Sulli and signaling for a kiss as she feel envious over YulSic but Sulli just rolled her eyes and Krystal pleads by putting her hands together and when Sulli was about to give in.

"YAH! Drive!" Jessica ordered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter