2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany arrived at home and she was surprised by Yoona waiting on the living room waiting for answers from her. Tiffany looked at Yoona and she just go straight to upstairs but Yoona did not want to just shrug it she knows she needs to get the sense out of her friend.

"Tiffany we need to talk." Yoona pull Tiffany to the living room.

"What do we need to talk about Yoong?" Tiffany asked she was exhausted with all the information that she gained, being with Yuri seemed to be her vitamin but being away her she just felt so exhausted, she is worried on what to do... What would Yuri do when she talks to Jessica, she asked for time and Tiffany is willing to give it...

"You and Yuri." Yoona answered.

"What about her?" Tiffany was sounding mad.... And a little too sarcastic.

"What about her? You tell me!" Yoona's voice raised, her ears tingled with the way Tiffany answered.

Tiffany looked at Yoona for a moment  she was looking for answers, looking for comfort, something at least some understanding.

"You know she and Jessica are together, that she is her girlfriend and yet you did this! You become a mistress and you are destroying a relationship!" Yoona out burst she loves Tiffany as her older sister and she does know that talking like this to her might give back the strong Tiffany, the Tiffany that does not give in so easy to temptations and all.

Tiffany could only look at Yoona... She can't hold it not anymore.

"I love her Yoong... I love her and that is all I know..." Tiffany burst crying. "I know how stupid I am she has Jessica as her girlfriend yet this..(pointing at her heart). This heart of mine chooses her.. Only her.(sobs).. What? You are mad because I am not thinking before I make the action? Do you even know how hard I tried to resists all of the feelings that is running on my nerves just try to avoid her... But Yoona I am weak I love her and gave in so please stop judging me for you don't know how hard it had been for me..." Tiffany cried.

"There are millions of people in this world and you sure not one of those who'll not find someone after you completely resist her Tiffany." Yoona said she is standing on what she is believing in.

Tiffany cried and she is now sitting on the floor. 

"You of all people should know how hard it is to resists love Yoona... I fell in love and now everyone is looking at me as I sinned.. I am not the first person who did this and bet not the last... You know what." Tiffany wipes her tears. "I don't care what you think what any of you think Yoong... Yuri and I belong together and she loves me too so please stop judging me." Tiffany said about to walk out.

"The Tiffany I know would stand with her morals. Would stand with what she knows is right... I am not going to stop you from loving Yuri and for having a relationship with her because you are my friend and I love you and I care for you... " Yoona bite her lower lip and pull Tiffany for a hug.

Tiffany sobs on Yoona's chest...

"Yoong... I hate what I am feeling but I seemed functionless without Yuri... Without her love ... I hate that I become so dependent to her but what can I do she is the only reason why I am alive.... I can't stop myself from loving her though it takes the hell out of me." Tiffany sobs and just hug back Yoona.

"Let it all out Tiffany... I'm sorry if I was not there to help you I know how hard it is but I was oblivious about this... I am not judging you but I don't want you to get hurt Tiffany but I guess it was too late for that but Tiffany I will support you because I know you need a friend you need me." Yoona just hug her tight, yes she wanted Tiffany to stop whatever affair she has with Yuri but what can she do? She is Tiffany's friend and knowing how hard it was she can't be mad for too long so she just need to accept it and just support Tiffany no matter what...

"Yoong I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be Fany... Just be strong until you are able to leave her or until you are able to stand again without her..." Yoona sau she knows Tiffany so much and she knows that if Tiffany would be given a chance she'd walk away as long as she'd be strong enough.

"I don't know how."

"You'll find out.. We'll find out."
----------------

Yuri parked her car meter's away from the Mickey Mouse Park. She was looking for her  phone to contact Jessica, say that she got back to Seoul, she is ready to talk but the view stuck her up, she saw Jessica and Hyo Yeon laughing out loud about something, it seemed that they are teasing little KyungSoo and Yuri could not feel anything except jealousy... She is thinking that Jessica is cheating on her with Hyo Yeon... She thought on how Hyo Yeon reacted that night and other stuff came in her mind well sweet gestures of Hyo Yeon and Sica made her paranoid. She did not look for her phone anymore as she unlock her car door and took off. She walked like an action star. 

"Yuri" Hyo Yeon said, she was shocked that Yuri looked mad.

"Oh you are...." Jessica was cut off when Yuri drag her away from Hyo Yeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter