My nonsense

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My thoughts are flying... I have ideas but I can't put them in writing because of something... No someone, yes it is because of her... She is turning my world upside down...  

She used to be nobody to me... I don't even say hi to her whenever we see each other but a night changed everything, she opened up to me and  as I see her soul, a seed seemed to be planted in my heart... And now as I see her everyday it looks like a plant that grows and grows... I confessed, she said "we are better of as friends" and I was like.... "....." It hurts but still I have accepted it....  Knowing that she liked someone else....But when I thought we'd be awkward to each other and when she'd avoid me because of the confession.....she had move closer to me, text me, call me and even spent her  breaks with me.. She allow me to hold her hand, hug her in every way and kiss her on her cheeks... But will always say that "we are better off as friends...." Which I have been coping up real good.... I feel less attached and all... Starting to treat her as one of my friends..... But her actions are mind ing me... I don't want to think about her, about us... No because she like someone else and she is my friend but ... I am falling deeper and no matter how I want to stop my heart says no!!! My whole body just want to be next to her... 

I don't if it is her intention to make me feel jealous but she knows I hate a guy that confessed to her last weekend, yet she keeps on talking to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter