2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stirred from her position, "hmmm" she mumbles as she slowly open her eyes, there was a figure a back of a lady with black long hair, she was not sure on what she saw so she is forced to open those heavy eyes of her  to clear the blurry view. When she completely opened it there was no one inside her room.

"I am jus.." She was suppose to say something but she was not able to complete her sentence anymore when she sat up and looked at her side table there was a tray with a bowl of porridge and a hot pink grapefruit, lime, mandarine Twining tea. There is also a medicine box and a glass of water as if saying 'drink this after eating'.

She got her teary eyes and she felt confuse as she knows there is only one person in this household who has different set of teas and that is not Yoona.

She does not feel like eating but knowing who prepared the food she grabs the spoon that is neatly wrap on a table cloth and starts scooping on the porridge and eats it, it is delicious for her, probably the best one she had ever tasted.

'Why is she doing this?' Tiffany asked a flicker of hope arises inside her. 'Maybe she.... She ... Does like me too' Tiffany thought and her heart raise its pace it made her hopeful.... She grabs the glass of hot tea and it did make her feel better as she sips it but questions of why still remains.
----------
05:00 AM

Yuri's body clock wakes her up she stood up to do her routine, to jog every morning. As she opens her door she remembered Tiffany being sick. She wanted to not mind her as if she did her part she baught her medicine so that's it.

She went downstairs and about to leave the house when she shook her head, her body failed her again as she went to the kitchen and prepare porridge.. She looked on to the cabinet that has all her Twining tea so she chose something rejuvinating as she grabs the pink grapefruit, lime, mandarin flavor. After cooking she arranged everything including a glass of water and the medicine box.

"Why am I doing this?" She asked herself and shrug it as she carries the tray to where it is supposed to be. She reached Tiffany's room and put the tray on the side table....

She then sat on Tiffany's bedside. She sighed and looks at the sleeping Tiffany. Her eyes are soft so as her facial expression.... She does sense a guilt feeling inside her but there is more to that she seemed captivated by the sleeping girl, she just sat there for 5, 10? Minutes looking at Tiffany. She then decided to remove pad on Tiffany's forehead and she is no longer as hot as last night. Then she saw Tiffany stirred she panics and before the girl could open her eyes, she moved fast as soundless as possible for her not to be caught.

She rans in her room and closes the door immeddiately and she was panting as she leans on the closed door.

"The hell, why am I doing that again?" She asked and then looks at her hand she is holding Tiffany's fever pad.
-----
"Mummy, I want to got with you." KyungSoo is almost crying as his mother is to leave for work again.

"You can't baby... You know that mommy is going to be busy... It is the same thing back at home when I work you stay home and play with grandma all day." Jessica explained as she put her earings on, in front of her mirror.

"But grandma is not here... " KyungSoo pouted real cute and controlling his coming sob and Jessica saw it she smiled on the cuteness of the little boy she imitated the boy.

"Next time, I will bring you but not today okay?" Jessica said she is about to give in but she has a lot of things to study so she can't.

KyungSoo sobs and Jessica carry him as the young boy sobs on her shoulder.

"Sshh promise mommy will buy or  bring home something for you okay? Just don't cry much..." Jessica trying to stop KyungSoo from crying.

There was a heavy sigh behind them. As if she pitty the little boy.

"Okay I'll take you out kiddo." Krystal was listenning to them, Krystal was always like that when they were young so she understand the boy.

"You hear that baby? Krystal Auntie will bring you to the mall and she'll buy you milk tea and toys." Jessica said encouraging KyungSoo.

"I just said I will take him out the other two are not..." She stopped with an icy glare from Jessica. "Okay just one toy." She sighed in defeat.

KyungSoo let go of his mother with a heavy heart Jessica kissed him on the foreheead and bid goodbye.
---------

Tiffany: I feel better now.. I am going to work so you can probably drop by anytime (:

Tae Yeon reads the text from Tiffany... She was worried to the girl but she could not visit because she was in Jeju for one of their hotels and just got back.

Tae Yeon: Great I will see you later after you're done and let's have dinner. MY TREAT. :)

Tiffany: hmmm okay! (:

Tae Yeon smiled as she is inside her car going back to her hotel.
-------

Yuri is inside her office and started her job as she reviews couple of articles already. She was checking her email and there was an email from Tiffany Hwang. She looked at it for a while and she then decided to click it..

THANK YOU... There was a Mickey mouse picture and the picture of the tray in the morning....

Yuri smiled with that and she looks at the cubicle of Tiffany and the girl is there already... "Good she looks better those pads and medicine seemed working fine." She said.

She put her curser on fhe reply button then she stared at it.

"What will I'll tell her... I know if I hit it there will be a start of a conversation and..."

"Have you taken your breakfast?" A sweet angelic voice covered her room.

"Oh hi Jessica... I did why have you not?" Yuri startled and just folded her MacBook.

"I was hoping to take a meal with you." Jessica asked blushing. She badly wants to talk to Yuri..... For them to have the TALK and probably start new.

"Well I know a good coffee shop if you want we can hang out there for about (looking at her watch) 15 minutes? I have to meet up with the team.... And during lunch we have a meeting with the board about what trend shall we have next month since it is Feb." Yuri wants to curse her schedule today she won't have the time to be mushy with Jessica at least on that note she become fulfilled in some ways.

"So busy sched hehehe" Jessica looked so cute... She is really in teenager mode with Yuri around.

"Uhm... How about ... Dinner?" Yuri asked with nervousness.

"Dinner sounds good." Jessica smiled and "See you in five for the meeting with the team.. I should be included right since I am your boss." Jessica commented and smiled.


She really like it being comfortable with Yuri again without any barier. She thought that she is really lucky in having Yuri back in her life just like that...

Yuri felt sad, she used to be flaming mad at Jessica but seeing the girl it all faded...

They stood in the middle of the conference and the editorial team is sitting to discuss stuff.

Tiffany came in and she saw Jessica next to Yuri and heart break starts again. 'Be strong Tiffany.' She said to herself.

After two hours of talk and brain storming the meeting ended. During the two hours meeting Yuri is avoiding to look at Tiffany but the girl's eyes is fix to her and Jessica, she can't help it but feel jealous and just frown.

Yuri and Jessica headed to their next meeting the one with the board.

"Yuri seemed to change." Yubin commented.

"She is happy with Miss Jung around the old man might be right." Hyorin said.

"She does have a child though." Tiffany said bitterly... It just came out of nowhere.

"Maybe that is Yuri- Sunbae's child." Bomi commented.

The three looked at her weirdly and sighed.

"Yah! Bomi stop believing on the comics that you are editing they are not real!" Hyorin said.. Bomi is the editor for the comic section of the newspaper and other comics that is under Korea Daily.

"Whatever!" She protested.

"Weird." Hyorin and Yubin commented and Tiffany just kept her gaze on YulSic walking away.
-----

"Hey sorry I am late." Sulli is rushing towards a Milk tea shop she looked at Krystal and she opened seeing a young boy next to her.

"My Son." Krystal said as she sae Sulli looked at KyungSoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter