2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is all prepared for work today as she walks out of her room and it is the same time Yuri walked out of her room. They faced each other and look onto each other for a clear 30 seconds until Yuri smiled ily to her and Tiffany feels that her heart flustered, she smiled with her eyes then Yuri bites her lower lips remembering what they did the whole night.

“Sleep well?” Yuri asked in a teasing tone.

“Nope… Someone bothered me last night it was a bug and it annoyed me” Tiffany acting annoyed but playing along with Yuri's act.

“Is that so? Why look so blooming today then?” Yuri eyes are becoming more and more seductive but Tiffany managed to roll her eyes as her response. She is wearing her black and white polka dot loose three fourths blouse with her gray skinny jeans and her doll shoes. Yuri on the other hand is wearing her white long sleeves blouse and her gray skinny jeans with her snickers.

Their eyes met again and Yuri looked at Tiffany so ily and she moved closer to Tiffany's direction and she pulled the girl closer, using the sling bag around Tiffany’s body. The latter just let herself be pulled by Yuri and their eyes met for a second it was quiet then Yuri started to lean closer to her when.

“Good morning!” Yoona said excitedly as she appeared, she just woke up later than the two her shift will not start until 11 AM while these two needs to be in the office before 09:00 AM.

Tiffany tilted her head where Yoona is and leaving Yuri's face hanging. She panicked and looks so guilty about doing something bad but Yoona did not see what they were about to do.

Yuri faked a cough and pats on Tiffany’s shoulder as if she is removing dirt on it.

“There is a dirt on her shoulder so I am just making sure that it is no longer there.” Yuri stated. Then she puts her shades on and started going downstairs. Tiffany nods endlessly looking at Yoona agreeing to Yuri’s lame excuse.

“Did you lose a screw on your neck or something?” Yoona asked rolling her eyes.

Tiffany realized that she looks damn so she hit Yoona on her shoulder.

"Yah!!" Yoona complained. "Are you not hitching with Yuri?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany again looked so guilty about something that Yoona looked her confusingly.

"I mean you work on the same building so it will be convenient for you....and you could save money since she pays for the gas..."

"Oh that's what you mean?" Tiffany was relieved,

"Huh? Of course what else is there?" Yoona asked confused.

"Oh nothing.. Yeah I will be late now.. I see you later Yoona." Tiffany stated and she ran down the stairs.

"That was weird? What is wrong with Tiffany?" Yoona asked but she just shrugs it anyway she then went to her sanctuary which is their kitchen.

Tiffany walked out the door and she looked for Yuri's car but it was out of sight already.

"So that's it? She just drives away without waiting for me? Oh well just ." Tiffany said as she walks disappointedly out to the road.

Then there is car honk. Tiffany tilted her head where the sound came from and she smiled widely with that hoity - toity feeling as she sees Yuri's car parked waiting for her the passenger seat opened and she got in.

"Are you like this with all your playmates?" Tiffany wanted to know if there is something special well they just did it once.

"Maybe?" Yuri answered keeping her eyes on the road.

Tiffany just looked at Yuri, she wanted to be mad on hearing that but she sighed. 'I chose this so whatever she can give I will settle to it' she thought. Then looked on the window.

"You should be less tense when Yoona is around you know." Yuri spoke.

"I know... It is just that it is the first time that I am hiding something from her after five years" Tiffany said keeping her face on the window observing the busy streets.

"Oh.. So she is like your best friend or something?" Yuri then asked she reminded of someone a person she also called her best friend and for a thought her expression changed but then a thought came in her mind if Tiffany and Yoona have the same relationship as she and Jessica has and it is bothering her.

"I guess.. She helped me a lot:.. She might be like that funny and dorky and childish but she'd been through a lot too... She is like hmmm a sister a dong saeng to me." Tiffany then looked at Yuri.

Yuri keeps her shades on and just looked at the road. Tiffany just looked at her for a clean minute or so hoping to say something or ask her something but she decided not to and look at the window again.

The drive turns out shorter than Tiffany's thought. Her normal travel takes an hour but she saved half an hour or more.

"Oh Yuri."

"Hmm?"

"Can you drop me like a block away from the office.. Employees might see us and I don't want them to talk about us or something." Tiffany said worried. Yeah she does not want people creating rumors about her and Yuri since if someone finds out about her and Yuri's arrangement people would say that she is stupid or something so for her she wants to keep her business.

"Oh is that so? Okay." Yuri said she does not want people to talk about her too and especially giving Tiffany special treatment is something she does not want to portray. Yuri then parked in a coffee shop like couple of meters away. She is removing her seat belt.

"Wait here first okay?" Yuri asked looking at Tiffany offering a warm smile.

Tiffany just nodded. Yuri went inside the crowded coffee shop and then she decided to look around the car. Yuri's voice echoed to her saying the car she smiled unconsciously as she looks at it. 'How come it is the most comfortable? Wel,l thinking about the other places it does seemed to be hard to have there.' She thought. She just kept on looking in the interior of the car for the next five minutes until Yuri arrived.

"Hey."

"Whoa that was fast." Tiffany stated, oh well there is a long queue outside as if there was an idol there or something.

"Loyal customer. Here." Yuri handed a paper bag to Tiffany and Venti cup of coffee. It is cafe mocha hot. "I ordered for you, kind of same as mine and there is a sandwich since we did not eat breakfast." Yuri smiled.

'Sweet.. .. But again maybe it is just part of the part' Tiffany thought and smiled with those perfect eyes. "Thanks." She stated. She looks on to the name and it just say "SHAKE IT OFF."

"Shake it off Tiffany ah, don't be too tense or something remember that." Yuri said patting on Tiffany's head.

Tiffany blushed she knows she did but Yuri seemed to ignore it.

"There is a shorter way going to our building on the left side of the coffee shop.. Other employees rarely go here so you should not be worried being caught or something." Yuri explained and Tiffany nodded as she removes her seat belt and took off the car. She walked away ten steps and she still sees Yuri's car parked but before she could do anything Yuri drive away.

Tiffany just sighed. She did take the path that Yuri said and she was right their building is just two building away rather than walking a block or so it is better.

She got to her cubicle and there are already people outside. Yuri was there too already gathering everyone for the off hours meeting. So she just sat there as Yuri acting so professional in front of them.
--------------------

Tae Yeon was in a morning conference with her shareholders in their hotel in Singapore through Skype. So she is just listening on the project plan for the last five hours or so when she asked Seo Hyun to get her hot chocolate since she is really sleepy and she is staying in her office in the hotel. She c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter