2006

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2006

"New school year.. New life. Senior year!!!!" Tae Yeon commented as she is feeling determined. She removed her big glasses and changed it, to a smaller one. She is standing in front of their school. Her image also changed there are very few people who started to like her dorkiness, well it has something to do with Yuri of course.

"Taengu!"

Someone called and she knows exactly who it is.

"Yul!" Tae Yeon ran towards the running Yuri the scene become slow motion as these two friends missed each other so much during the vacation. The setting became a beach for a moment while they are running to meet each other.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeengu"

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul"

They continue to shout each other’s name as they met and hugged each other tightly and jumped together while hugging each other.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too"

They said to each other like lovers. The other students who sees it finds it cute while the others still envy Tae Yeon being closed to Yuri.

"Seriously? That is disgusting." Hyo Yeon appeared.

"Hyo!" Tae Yeon said excitedly and Yuri signal something to Tae Yeon and Tae Yeon just nodded. They tickle Hyo Yeon. Of course they missed her too.

"You guys stop it! I am serious." Hyo Yeon complained. Yuri is now head locking her and ruffling her hair while Tae Yeon is pretending to punch her on her face.

"Oh Yuri look Sica!" Hyo Yeon knows how to escape that head lock.

"Where?!" Yuri looked at the direction where Hyo Yeon pointed.

"Yah! Kim Hyo Yeon!" Yuri complained as she saw no one.

"Hahahaha I got you there." Hyo stuck her tongue out and ran.

The bell ring meaning it is start of their classes.

"Where is she? Is she late again?" Yuri asked of all her friends in school Sica is who she wants to see the most.

"Uhm... I heard she went in Australia to visit her mother." Tae Yeon said she saw it also in friendster and my space.

"Oh" Yuri's only comment.

"She might not be back yet." Tae Yeon said.

Yuri changed her expression but still smiled and play around with Hyo and Tae.

It is already a week after their class started and still there is no sign of Sica. Yuri had acted normal but a big piece of her is missing.

'She might be really enjoying Australia' Yuri thought as she looks at the window of their school.

"Yuri!" Hyo called. Yuri tilted her head. "Missing someone so much?" She teased.

"I waited two months not to see her what it is a week more?" Yuri stated.

"Are you sure it is just a week? I heard that she will completely migrate there." Hyo Yeon said,

Yuri's expression is unpaintable. "Wh... Wha.. What?" She stutters. Her heart is breaking into pieces. Her eyes become watery and her knees become weak.

Hyo Yeon stayed in silence she looks sad for Yuri.

Yuri then gulped controlling her tears not to fall.

"I'm sorry Yul." Hyo Yeon stated looking so sad.

Yuri did not answer she is trembling and she cannot move. She looked at her desk about to cry.

"I got you again Yul" Hyo Yeon laughed out loud.

Yuri got her eyes widen and she became mad and chased after the running Hyo Yeon.

Girls are still squealing on her.
---------------

After two more weeks

It is a Monday and Yuri drags herself to go to school she had lost her inspiration in going to school but she needs it... She needs school badly.. So she walks on the corridor.

"Jessica Jung is back." One of the students was running announcing that Jessica is back.

"She is? God I heard she become hotter."

Yuri heard it and as if her whole body just become fully charged as she ran as fast as a cheetah in the woods. There is a huge number of people outside their classroom.

"Excuse me." Yuri asked politely but no one seemed to care.

"EXCUSE ME!" She became impatient right away.

"Oh it is Yuri." A girl shout and everyone tilted their head to her.

"Hi I am in this class so if I can probably pass you know." Yuri become shy. She stepped back as if she knows what is about to happen she needs to ran as fast as she can if these people become wild.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What is going on here?" Hyo Jin appeared behind Yuri and everyone retreat.

"You okay Yul?"

"Yes Miss Gong." Yuri bowed.

"Good.. I need to go back to my office I just checked that Jung and I think she is doing just fine even she came from her mother." Hyo Jin said she just saw a glimpse of Jessica talking with two other girls then she walks away.

Yuri looked at Jessica happily talking to two other girls from their class and she felt a sting in her heart. Her expression changed as she felt jealous and just sat next to Tae Yeon.

"She is back Yul" Tae Yeon whispered. "She looks different though... She said hi to me but that's it." Tae Yeon.

"So what if she is back?" Yuri asked.

Jessica was actually approaching her but she heard what Yuri said so she just rolled her eyes and continued talking to her two other friends?

The professor came in and it had become an awkward afternoon as Jessica and Yuri glanced at one another multiple times.

The class is about to end.

'Maybe she is mad because I did not tell her about going to Australia?' Jessica asked herself worriedly. 'But why? I mean we are just friends she does not need to know my whereabouts.' Jessica defended. 'But it is Yuri she is not just a friend... She is my Yuri... My best friend' Jessica said in her mind she then followed Yuri as the class ended. Yuri decided to go home first so Jessica followed her through the gate when she walked out and about to approach Yuri.

"Jessica!" A guy called him.

Yuri tilted her head and she saw Heechul hugging Jessica.

"Jessica I am so glad that you are back from Australia... How is it there how is auntie?" Heechul kept hugging Jessica. "I got your emails by the way."

Jessica saw Yuri looking at them she was to pull away when Yuri turn around and ran. Jessica was to ran after but Heechul pulled her.

"Where are you going?"

"Why are you here I told you that I don't like you anymore so leave me alone... I said we are not together anymore!" Jessica shouted and she removed Heechul's hand from her arm.

"Why are you going to have a lesbian lover now?" Heechul asked in anger.

"All I know is she is better than you." Jessica said and ran to find Yuri.

Yuri is nowhere to be found on Jessica's sight. 'Where could she be?' Jessica asked herself she is in a place that God knows where.

She never walks around the streets she always has her driver to accompany her. Never had she rode a bus in her entire life except the ones that in School trips.

"Shoot where am I?" She searched for her phone and she left it in her bag that is still in the school. She continues to walk and rain pour hard.

She is running... "Why did I need to follow her? Now what will happen to me? How far am I in our school?" She looked at her watch and she had been walking for nearly three hours now.

She found a small food stall where there was a roof. It is an old Korean food stall wherein they sell Soju and soup a restaurant in the street. She entered and a lady saw her, the owner.

"Omo... What happened to you?" She asked.

"Uhm ... I got lost" Jessica replied.

"Oh... You want to use a phone to call your parents?" The lady asked worriedly.

"Uh... Yes please.. Thank you."

"Okay... Sit down first."

"Yah! You brat give this young lady a soup and a towel." The lady shouted.

The person she called obeyed and she put a soup on the table. She is annoyed the whole day so she cannot focus much her mother had been scolding her the whole night.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter