2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Tiffany had been sleeping together for over a week now. They enjoy each other’s' company at night after of course they play fire. Yuri sneaks around once they know that Yoona is asleep she entered Tiffany's room... Every night and they make out or have till midnight and then Yuri will always wake up 05:00 in the morning she used to jog but the extra hours now spend in bed as she got tired most of the night making love rather having with Tiffany. They have a curfew only up to midnight lucky them, Yoona sleeps around 8 or 9 after talks during dinner she goes straight to her room.

For Yuri it is a relieve that she can sleep to a place wherein she does not dream of Jessica, a relief that Tiffany keeps her busy at night compared to the nights in the past where she just stare on Jessica's wall in Facebook to stalk the girl over or she would go to a bar and just have a one night stand with anyone. She is happy to find a play mate like Tiffany a person who does not expect anything back from her a person that just let it be. She is grateful to find her.. Yuri's longest fling.

For Tiffany, every day that she spends with Yul is a mixture of pleasure and pain. Pleasure as she is the happiest girl with Yuri while doing IT and the talks that they have after it. Oh yes they talk before going to sleep about what they like, they want about life but every time Tiffany talks about love PAIN comes in her. Yuri would just say that she is in love with someone that even now it is hard to forget because she was left hanging, Tiffany would want to mend that heart of Yuri and wants to ease the pain but she is getting scared that what they might have which brings happiness might disappear in three single words and her heart would explode and become into micro pieces.

Tiffany got back in her cubicle and she feel refreshed as she successfully erased the feelings that is bothering her. She took an hour break after the washroom scene thinking that the girl she don't know who that call Yuri Oppa is gone. But she almost fall on her chair when she saw the said girl in Yuri's office and this time Krystal is cupping's Yuri's face and from Tiffany's view they seemed that they are kissing

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!! WHO IS SHE?!" Tiffany almost yell seeing it and what she erased came back and oh it is worse than the first. Her ears are heating up and she is clenching her jaw and fist. Even her toes. Then couple of employees stood on her small window, her only access to see Yuri and they are discussing about sports.

"Seriously you two?! Don't you have a better place to discuss that... Get your asses off there!!!" Tiffany is talking to herself.
------------

Yuri's Office.

"Yul Oppa!" Krystal called because she got bored.

"Hmmm?" Yuri hummed still focus on what she is reading.

"Yul Oppa." Krystal called again.

"Wait Kry..."

Before Yuri could finish her sentence Krystal cupped her face and she bend their faces are like inches away from each other. Yuri felt awkward being that close to Krystal so as the girl she felt awkward and she blushed but shrug the feelings right away.

"Krystal we are so close." Yuri said low and her breath touching the younger on skin.

Krystal stood up right away. "Then look at me if I am talking." She said tense crossing her arms on her chest.

Yuri smiled. She stood up and patted Krystal's head.

"Arraso... Why do you want to have dinner? Is it boy problems? Did someone ditch you in PA---RI?" Yuri sat on her table crossing her arms and looking at Krystal.

"Aniyo... I missed you that's it."

"Hmm.. Okay then .. Shall I call your Taeng Oppa too?" Yuri asked she gestured on getting her phone and texting Tae Yeon.

"Oppa... I will meet Taeng Oppa tomorrow for a shopping. She will get me that new bag that I sent her photos of, and tonight is just you and me so please... Can you do your work faster? I am Hungry.." Krystal gave Yuri her puppy eyes and Yuri just smile.

"Okay Then... Stay on the couch I am almost done." Yuri sat back on her chair. Krystal obeyed and lie on the couch. She sighed on the event earlier but again she shrug it. Yuri is like her older sister so as Hyo and Tae.

Yuri looked at Krystal and she smiled...seeing the girl somehow reminds her of Jessica but she then looked at Tiffany. Their eyes met and Tiffany raise her brow and rolled her eyes. Yuri wondered why Tiffany did that.

"Is everything okay Tiffany?" She IM Tiffany right away.

There were no reply......

Yuri did not mind it anymore as she finishes her job for tomorrow’s paper and she stood up.

"Done." She said excitedly putting her things in her bag.

"Yey!" Krystal clapped her hands and s her arms over to Yuri and they walked out the office. Before they leave the floor. They stopped by Tiffany's cubicle and Tiffany was still there looking at a blank sheet of word.

"Miss Hwang, are you not going home yet."

Tiffany's eyebrow is twitching, she knows that Yuri is not alone calling her Miss Hwang. She took a deep breath and turn around she gave her famous eye smile.

"I will be in a minute or so Sunbae... I am just finishing something." She said smiling it was creasant shape but she can still see and those eyes were focused on the linked arm of Krystal and Yuri. She is really hurt.

"Finishing something? Did your writing got erases or something because it is a blank page." Krystal spoke. She did not sound interrogating it was more of a child wondering that was her sound but Tiffany reached her boiling point but still stay composed.

"That is the problem of most writers, they often don't know how to start so that could be her reason." Yuri explained more of a defense for Tiffany but she took it negatively well everything with jealousy could be taken negatively.

"Oh okay... I see.. Hope you find your inspiration soon.." Krystal said.

"Tiffany Hwang that is her name." Yuri introduced.

"Hi Tiffany Unnie.. I am Krystal Jung." Krystal said smiling sincerely.

"Jung?" Tiffany repeat,

"Yeah she is the daughter of the BOSS" Yuri explained,

"Yul oppa... I am so hungry can we go now." Krystal said pouting.

"Sure." Yuri patted Krystal's head again. "We'll go ahead Tiffany ssi..."

"Bye Tiffany Unnie... See you around." Krystal said dragging Yuri.

Tiffany followed them with her eyes and sighed.... "Miss Jung? Is she the one that they say who gave the jacket to Yuri?... Her first love? But she is so young." Tiffany asked.... It is registering to her and it hurts her.

Her phone then ring. She took it right away and she saw the caller ID, she took a deep breathe first then she smiled.

"Hi Tae tae." She said almost no sign of anger, jealousy or confusion.

"Hi Fany... It had been a while since I saw you.. Do you want to hang out or something?"

She looked at her watch and she at least need someone to talk about, Yoona will not be able to help her if the girl finds out about her and Yuri oh she might kill Yuri at sleep.

"Sure.. I can meet you in the hotel bar?"

"Okay See you then." Tae Yeon said excitedly.
-------------------

Yuri and Krystal went in a buffet. Everything is there and Krystal is just like a happy kid. Jumping around as all her favorite food is served. Yuri is just enjoying Krystal acting like that.

'They are totally different... She will not act this way but she is sweet too... How are you now Jessica?' Yuri thought, Krystal's presence just torture her with Jessica's memory.

"Oppa! Come on... Eat all you want here!" Krystal called she took three large plates of what so ever food. Seafood or meat everything,

"Bwo?" Yuri's eyes widen. She is looking on their table and as if there is a feast Krystal took food for like four people. "Are we gonna eat all these?" Yuri grab chopsticks and when she is about to get food from one of the plates Krystal stopped her using her chopsticks too, there was a chopstick battle.

"Yah! Oppa... Get your own food!" Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter