2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica closed her door and leaned on it as she can't stop smiling like an idiot. She held on to her lips remembering the scene that just occured moments ago... She felt like she just had her first kiss ever again with those pair of soft muscles pressed to her lips.

She drops her bag on the floor and sways like she was performing a dance number in the skating rink as she slams her body on her bed. She holds both of her cheeks that are burning red.

"Yuri--ah." She uttered and she covered her whole face as her heart is throwing fireworks again.
-----------

Yuri is driving home with a smile on her face she was happy... She and Jessica are now official.. She keeps on her lips like it had candy stick on it.

"Jessica and I are official." She said and let out a cute chuckle. She was preoccupied that she was just driving and did not see that there was someone crossing when she realized it immediately hit on the break. The impact was too much that she moved forward with her car and couple of stuffs fell from the sun cover.

"Aigoo.... Love is really deadly." She said as she is fixing the papers that fell. She narrowed her eyes as she saw scribble notes and drafts from her old fling.... Yes Tiffany normally writes something when they have their dates? In Yuri's car.

Yuri gulp, she does know that Jessica is what she been wanting but why does she suddenly felt sad seeing Tiffany's things... She decided to crumple everything to erase this feeling and put her hand out the window to throw them away.
----------

Tae Yeon and Tiffany is sitting on the back seat of Tae Yeon's car. Seo Hyun is the one driving and she just continues to look at the two on the top mirror.

They are distant to one another both are facing the window and Tae Yeon would occassionally glanced at Tiffany wanting to at least start a conversation but always ends up with a long sigh.

Tiffany on the other hand is just focused on the road, her eyes are teary... Too much hurt.

"We are here." Seo Hyun said in a distracting manner to gather the attention of the two.

Tiffany sighed and unlock the door and take off.

"Thank you for tonight Tae Yeon.. Drive safely Seo Hyun.. Bye.." She said bending on the window and faking another smile.

Seo Hyun just nodded and was about to drive.

"Wait." Tae Yeon said she got off the car and followed Tiffany. Run towards the girl turned her around and hugged her tightly. Burrying Tiffany's face on her shoulder... Her heart is raising as if it wants to pop out from where it is...

Tiffany was surprised on Tae Yeon's action.. She has her eyes wide open as Tae Yeon's arm wrapped around her. She tried to push Tae Yeon but the girl hugged her tighter with all Tae Yeon's might.

"Fany ah... I'm sorry for making things worst this dinner and I know you were badly hurt about the things I said... It .... It hurts me seeing you like that." Tae Yeon has her teary eyes... She felt guilty... She thought that it would help Tiffany to move on fast if she knows the truth but she was wrong.

Tiffany's arm is hanging she is not hugging back and just letting the girl hug her weak body.

"Tiffany...stop loving Yuri... She could not love you back... There are people who'll love everything about you...." Tae Yeon kept on pursuing Tiffany.

But the girl just has a blank expression... Tiffany bites her lips she does not want to hurt Tae Yeon but she can't because her heart belongs to a certain person. But she can't have her hanging like that.

"Tae... Please stop...." Tiffany's words , she slipped Tae Yeon's arm away from her body. Tae Yeon could not react her world crushed in micro pieces hearing those words from Tiffany.... Her first love and her first heart break.... The worst feeling she could ever imagine.

Tiffany is about to walk out leaving Tae Yeon.

"W-- why?" Tae Yeon's only question.

"Because you'll be worse than today if I accept you... Yuri is ... I'm sorry." She said... She knows that if she continue the girl will be compared to her now.

Tae Yeon was about to fall on the ground when Seo Hyun caught her and prevent her to fall as she assisted her to their car.

While Tiffany got inside the house with a heavy heart hurting a good friend but she can't pretend to like Tae Yeon or love her when all she can think about is Yuri.

She closed her door and threw her bag somewhere and curled her body on the bed started crying and tried to sob soundlessly. Her thought was filled with words that Tae Yeon told her about Jessica and Yuri... All it are echoing in her mimd and her heart is bleeding as it wants to stop beating for a moment.
---------

Yuri sat on the edge of her bed. She is looking on the wall full of Jessica's picture. She smiled.

"I know I should be happiest because I finally gotten her... me and her official... The only thing I've been waiting for but..." She closed her eyes and hold on to her chest.

Not so long ago.....

Yuri parked her car a block away from their house. She grips her steering wheel tight... That if it is brittle she could break it into pieces and she also clenches her teeth... As she looks at the scene happening in front of their house... Tae Yeon hugging Tiffany...

She knows she should not care or even she should be happy towards her friend being happy but her heart is flaming... She furrowed her eyesbrows and hit her stereing wheel... She drove away,,. Not knowing where to go but she needs to calm herself for all she knows.

Back to Yuri's

She found herself standing on Tiffany's door step and she tried to open the door and it is still unlock.

She sighed heavily.... She saw Tiffany's body curled up, sleeping with those puffy eyes. She grabs a blanket and cover the girl..

"What have you done to me Tiffany Hwang?" She asked the sleeping girl.
----------

Seo Hyun wanted to bring Tae Yeon at the pent house but the girl was lost she wanted to be numb so they ended up in a bar...

"Seo Hyunnie.... Come here and have a drink." She is talking in a drunken manner as she poured whiskey on another glass for Seo Hyun.

"Miss Kim... I don't drink alcoholic beverage." Seo Hyun said respectfully.

Tae Yeon let out a sarcastic laugh and then tears falling down.

"Why does everyone keeps on rejecting me?" She asked and gulp her glass of whiskey in one shot. She looks at Seo Hyun.

"Miss Kim.." Seo Hyun wanted to say something.

"Everyone in my life rejects me,.. My nother... She left me alone and rejected me... My father dispise me because I am childish and useless... he just doesn't have a choice because his blood runs through me and I am his only child.. During my childhood everyone rejects me... they say I am weird .... The first person I confessed to during my freshman year rejected me too... Tiffany rejects me and now you,.. You are rejecting me." Tae Yeon sobs she did have a challenging childhood... She was holding everything up... Burying it until now.

Seo Hyun grabs the glass and drink it with one shot, every part of her face seemed crumpled as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter