2004

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2004

Girl's locker room.

"Aaaahh" a girl is heard in the shower room. "Lower and faster." She commented catching her breath....

"Don't stop I am coming! Aaaa" The girl's eye flew and nothing is much to see as the girl seemed to feel heaven she is laying on one of the benches as she squeal for more on what a petite dark haired girl is doing on her core using the magic moves of her tongue.

"Oh God! I am... Aaaah." The moaned turned into scream as the girl who is in her momentum saw a third figure that looks like an authority.

"Yah! Miss Choi and.... Kwon Yuri!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Their PE teacher caught them in the act of doing their stuff inside the locker room.

The girl named Kwon Yuri tilted her head on their professor while the other girl covered herself with towel as she is trembling being caught is the last thing she would want to happen to her.

Yuri wipes her lips using her hand then it using the skillful tongue that was exploring the girl's core and went to the teacher's direction she looks at the hot teacher from head to toe and smirked lustfully.

"You want to join?" Yuri asked. The teacher and the girl was taken aback with the question. The teacher softens her expression as if about to give in with the charm of the girl but... She felt that the girl was rude and the next thing Yuri knew is that she was kicked out of her School.

 

 


Two weeks after the incident

"She is here."

"Oh she is here... Gosh I am wet already."

"Damn she is such a beauty and she is so gentle."

"I heard she is a transferee but she is the best damn... The best."

"What is her name again?"

"Oh she is a lesbian!"

"She is but who cares she is hot."

Everyone is talking inside the classroom and they went on the window just to witness a Greek Goddess walking on the corridor.

A certain girl heard all the comments and she becomes curious about this Goddess that they are talking about. Oh, their school is not really with guys it is an exclusive school for girls so Lesbian, Biual or what have you is accepted. These girls crave for men and also handsome girls and this girl is undeniably a one handsome chick.

Everyone is looking at the window but this cold, icy princess remains on her seat as she controls every muscle she has not move and look at the girl they are all talking about. She continues to write something on her notebook.

"She is damn handsome." A girl commented as the said person is near them.

"Omo she is moving here."

"I guess she is from the same class... Gah! My ovaries."

'What's with this girl they are talking about? The last time this happen was the time when that freshman last week arrive.' She thought. She is stealing glances over to window hoping to see if this person they are talking about meets the expectation.

Meanwhile

'This is awkward? Or not? I think I am liking all the attention... Making me study in an exclusive school is not a bad idea at all actually it is the best idea that my mom could ever have... *smirking* I mean I told them my uality me being a lesbian and she said that I need to find myself especially I got kick out on my last high school because I was making out with a girl... Well it's not me it's them who likes me to be around... Gosh all those cheers and squeal I wonder what to do... Who will be my next prospect... ' Her thought is really flying. She is wearing her new uniform it is a bloody red coat covering her khaki polo blue khaki chaleco and red necktie. She also has her checkered Khaki skirt. Definitely above the knees exposing her perfect thighs together with her high socks and black shoes.

"Oh I hope you won't feel awkward about these girls.. Well for a girl you look quite handsome." The teacher walking beside her blushed with her own comment.

'Damn am I this charismatic? Awkward? Oh no this is great I can spare a time for you if you want' The girl catching everyone's attention thought. "Oh actually Miss Park I am a bit shy." She pretended hard to get so she can get what she wants. She did it with her cute aegyo that even the teacher blushed and all the girls who witnessed it literally faint.

"Oh we are here already." They stopped on a classroom and the Miss Park hold both of her cheeks to control herself.

The atmosphere become quiet, dreamy eyes are in the front as they see the Greek Goddess they were talking about. They were mesmerized by this long legged girl with shiny black hair. The Miss Park said something but that did not register anymore to any student inside the room. There are girls also standing outside their window. They are literally checking out the girl in front acting all shy yet she has a checklist already of the girls she wants to make out with or rather.. do what she does good, she was asked by Miss Park to introduce herself.

"Anyonghaseyo, Kwom Yuri imnida." Yuri bowed and everyone tried to take a view of her cleavage. Miss Park eyed on her behind.

'Not so bad features' Miss Park thought.

"I hope to be friends with all of you." Yuri added and flashed her killer smile that everyone just fainted and nose bleed she is looking around checking out her possible next prospect and a certain girl caught her attention. Her heart skips a beat, for the first time ever she finds it hard to breath and felt her face heat up. half open looking at a girl who has her end curled blonde hair laying on her body up to her bump Yuri was totally . Her eyes are dozed she looks sleepy. Her chin is resting on her hand she is just looking straight to Yuri.. Seems, she is glaring unlike the other girls in the room she seemed to offer disinterest to Yuri's arrival.

'She looks like barbie. A hot version' Yuri thought as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter