9. Exposed

Hate U Love U

"Did I hear it right!? Donghae's sick!?" Someone came busting inside the door that made the two stand up from their seats. 

"Heechul hyung?" Hyuk uttered in a surprised tone. Of all the people that would find out about Donghae's situation, he thought why does it have to be Heechul?

"Heechul? Why are you here? I thought you left?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Answer my question first you two. Hae's sick!? Since when? And kyuhyun, that's heechul hyung to you, you ungrateful evil thing!"

"Did you overheard our whole conversation?" Hyuk asked.

"Of course! I was already inside the elevator when I realized I left my wallet here. I was about to enter the room when I heard kyuhyun here telling a story. Now answer my damn question! Since when is he sick!?"

"Since a month ago chul-ah" Teukie said as he entered the living room.

"Hyung how did you know?" Kyuhyun asked.

"A month ago too. Hae told me directly after seeing a doctor. I thought I was the only that knew but I guess I was wrong."

"No hyung, I accidentally knew about it. He didn't tell me this" Hyuk explained.

"Me too. It wasn't intentional. I just overheard it" Heechul said.

"I can't believe hae hyung kept this all from us!" Kyu said,

"Kept what from you guys?" Everyone turned their heads and saw Hae entering the room.

 

"Oh Hae you're here." Teuk greeted.

"What did I kept from you guys?" Hae asked.

"uhm........ The score between you and Yoona! Aish this kid! Why didn't you tell us?" Heechul asked,

"Oh, Sorry about that hyung, I didn't know what to say"

"Wll, It's ok, but take a rest first. You're gonna replace me at Sukira later" Teuk announced.

"Why? Are you sick?"

"No. I'm perfectly fine. Its Inyoung noona's birthday today.A nd don't worry, Hyuk's gonna accompany you there"

"Ne!?" Hyuk said.

"Well Yesung's busy with another OST track so you have to fill in"

"Oh."

 

Minutes passed and Hae fell asleep on his room and the remaining members went to the other dorm to have a little chat.

"Okay, well since you guys already know about Hae's little big secret, I guess you have to know the full details about it" Teuk announced.

"Well what is it exactly?" Kyu asked

"The doctor said it's good that the tumor hasn't been active lately but he's been having constant migraines."

"I've noticed that too. He still works hard a lot" Heechul added.

"Then what can we do for him?" Hyuk interrupted

"As of now there's nothing much we can do"

"As in nothing!?"

"It depends on him and how its gonna progress, but as of now he's been loyal to his medications so that really helps him alot"

"Then are we just gonna sit and watch him suffer from this!? This isn't a joke hyung, this could actually kill him!" Hyuk protested

"We know and we aren't that happy with this. We know you really do care for him, but what are we suppose to do if he himself doesn't want us to know about this in the first place?" Teuk explained.

"We just have to wait hyuk, that's all we can do right now" Heechul said.

"Now you should keep this from the other members okay?"

"Ne" 

So they went back to the other dorm and acted as if nothing happened. Kyu played games, Hee played with Heebum, Teuk slept and Hyuk just sat in the living room.

 

Hyuk's POV

Aish what am I gonna do? It pains me to know what he's been going through and it makes me want to die inside everytime I recall the stupid things we did when we  were fighting. I was just giving him stress, that's why he broke up with me. Yes, I still can't move on. How am I suppose to forget someone that has been my whole life?

There are may things running around my little head right now. How can I care for him when we're still distant as ever? I can't make even a smple smooth conversation with him without being awkward for like 5 minutes. I guess I'll just have to face the facts that I'm back to being the bestfriend he has and not as the boyfriend he loves.

 

Narrator's POV

Hours passed and the others started coming back. It was already 6 pm so Teuk already left for her noona's birthday while the others sat at the living and started watching "Attack on the Pin-up Boys" for the nth time.

"You look weird wookie haha!" Yesung's laugh can be heard outside the room.

"Hmfp! At least I had actual lines in there hyung!" Wookie protested

"But that doesn't compare to my role you two" Heechul smirked proudly."

"It's not a role to brag about hyung" Kyuhyun commented

"Yah! At least I was in the actual movie you idiot!" 

"Why do you always fight?" Min asked

"Ask that psp maniac magnae! He's going up the great kim heechul!" 

"Haha! What's up with the great heechul thing!? You're not that great hyung haha!!" Kyuhyun laughed

"Why you! Yah! When I catch you you're gonna be in so much pain that you can't even utter a word!"

 

Hours passed and Hyuk and Hae left for the radio show.

At the station

"Hae are you okay?" Hyuk said as they took their seats

"I'm fine. just having a little headache"

"Here, this drink. I have medicine with me" Hyuk handed him a bottled water mand some medicine.

"Why do you have medicine with you?"

"I always have medicine with me, just in case I get sick too"

"Thanks hyuk"

"No problem, just sit back for a while okay? I'll handle the first part of the show"

 

"What an encouraging message from our ELFS. Hwaiting! We'll continue reading messages after this break, for the meantime here's 4MEN's Baby Baby" Hyuk said and removed his headset.

"Feeling better?"

"A little, I think the medicine you gave me is already working Thanks again."

"No problem, Take a rest first"

"Sorry, I'm not much of a help with you today"

"It's okay, you're sick and of course your health comes first right?"

"Thanks again, I'm just gonna go to the restroom"

"Okay"

 

So hyuk continued the show while waiting for Hae, but he didn't come back

"He must be sleeping in the car" Hyuk thought.

So hyuk wrapped up the show and started looking for Donghae

 

 

 

 

Readers!! Waahh sorry for the late update! I was busy with school but its finally sembreak yey!! So I'm still writing the succeeding chapters for this one, but I can't think of a plot XD Post your suggestions okay? I'll truly anticipate them kkkk. Anyways comment away! =))