11. Revealing it all

Hate U Love U

Warning: Haha this is gonna be dramatic I swear! Just imagine what's happening since I eally can't pin point every detail of it. Bear with it for a while XD I cried while I was doing this I swear! Well here it goes!

 

 

"Let's talk hyuk" I locked the door and headed to the headed to the chair that was on Hae's bedside.

"Sure, what are we gonna talk about?"

"Well, you obviously know everything right now right?"

"Well pretty much I guess"

"When did you learn all of this?"

"Well it wasn't really intentional. I saw your test results in your car drawer when you offered me a ride home"

"That long already?"

"Hae's its just only been like 3 days, its not that long. Sorry for not telling you"

"It's okay, I also understand why you don't wanna tell me"

 

Silence came. I began looking around and was thinking for a topic to open up.

 

"So, how are you feeling?" I started asking.

"Good, I guess. What did the doctor say?"

"He said it was normal, you know the migraine and fainting stuff, its just the side effects of the tumor"

"Me passing out is normal?"

"Yes. He said you need to stay here for a couple of days to run tests"

"I see"

 

Again there was a complete silence. I was trying to open other topics that might lead us into another argument but my mouth burst open.

 

"Hae, about us" I blurted out. Me and my big mouth again.

"What about us?"

"Was this the reason why you broke up with me in the first place?" He turned away. I knew he was avoiding this topic the ost, but curiosity got the best of me again.

 

"Didn't I made myself clear last time? None of this has a connection with the way things turned out between us?"

"I know but you really can't blame me for not bringing this up. Everything is still not clear to me. When you said that you were inlove with Yoona and it was the reason behind all this, I really am not convinced. I know you more than this Hae"

"I told you everything already Hyuk, why can't you understand that?"

"I dunn, I was just hoping that..."

"Hoping what? That I'll come back and dump Yoona just for you? Wake up hyuk, none of those things are ever gonna happen again. I love Yoona not you" He tried sitting up. I was trying to help him but he pushed me aside.

 

"I'm not assuming anything Hae, I was just simply making my point. If you were in my position, you'd understand completely how I feel right now"

"That's why I'm clearing everything right now, I don't want you wasting your time and getting your hopes up for something that really isn't gonna work out anymore"

"I get it now, just please don't distance yourself from me, that's the least thing I want you to do"

"But what you're asking for me now isn't possible hyuk. I can't let myself not distance away from you, It's not right anymore, we had a past hyuk and I'm in a relationship right. If I don't distance myself from you, then I'll appear as if I'm cheating on yoona with you. Seriously, I don't want you to be with me now"

 

I stared blankly at him again. I understood how he feels towards me since I'm his ex, but can he just consider me now as his bestfriend? We've been friends for 10 years already, we've been through a lot.

 

"But why? I'm you bestfriend hae. I'm suppose to take care of you"

"Not anymore, just please hyuk, Just go away"

"I won't"

"Please hyuk"

"You really want me to go away? Really? Am I nothing to you now?" I buried my face into my palms as I was crying. He began tapping me so I would stop. It started from a light tap that turned into a strong push. I fell off the chair.

 

"You never did care for me right?" I said to him.

"What's wrong with you huh? I'm just asking you to go away and let me and Yoona be, can't you understand!?"

"I don't understand on why does it have to be Yoona! Of all people that I trust, why her!?"

"Because I love her hyuk okay?  I love her more"

"F-Fine, you like her, I get that. Now what I don't understand is you wanting me to go away. Am I not that important to you anymore? I can't allow myself to distance away from you"

"You're different from before hyuk. Now I feel so annoyed everytime I see you. Just leave will you!?"

"You're mean you know that? I'm here because I really care for you but you want me to go away!? Does that even make sense!?"

He's stupid! Why the hell would I make him feel annoyed!? We've been together for 10 years and he's just complaining now!? He's a stupid fish!

 

"Just go away please? Just leave me alone"

"I won't.  I can't. I'm just gonna stay by your side no matter what"

"Yah LEE HYUKJAE!!!"

"That won't work on me anymore"

"You're a stubborn brat and I hate you so much! If you won't leave then I will!"

He was dead serious, he looked at me intently.

 

"You won't leave!?" I stood up and just look at him.

"Fine! I'll leave then!" He starting to take off his IV cord. I pushed him back to his bed.

"Are you in the right mind to do all of this!? You really hate me don't you? Fine I'll leave, I'll leave for good. You won't see me anymore and I hope you don't regret it. I quit being your friend, and I quit being a person that you know, 'cause starting from today I'll withdraw from Super Junior!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Double update!! I was in the mood since its sembreak XD The story's getting interesting right?? Hyukkie's gonna leave the group! T.T Let's just see if he sticks to his decision. Comment away!!!