18. The fishy's mission

Hate U Love U

Hyukjae's POV

I currently sitting at the couch right now. Flipping channels off the tv. Mom was in the kitchen, washing dishes. We just finished eating dinner. I'm still trying to contact Sora noona. I know she leaves a spare key at the house. And besides, I'm kinda embarrassed to actually stay here for 3 whole weeks, I think its better if I stay at noona's house for a while.

"Hyukjae dear, has Hae called you yet?"

"Nope mom. I think he's already resting at the door. Why, did he contact you?"

"Yes, he asked me if his brother was here. He said he's gonna stay here for a while."

"What? Why?"

"I dunno. He said he was looking for you. He's on his way to Mokpo right now."

"This is not good."

"Why dear? I think its the perfect you for you two to get along"

"But, I'm not ready mom. I'm just gonna call sora noona for a sec"

 

I kept dialing noona's number. After a few rings, she finally picked up.

"Noona! At last you answered your phone!"

"I'm busy, what is it? You've already left me like 5 messages already, What's up?"

"I'm at Mokpo right now, I wanna stay at your house for a few weeks. Since you're out for a few weeks, and its my vacation time."

"Well why at my house? Why not go home to mom?"

"They'll ask me a thousand of questions when I get there"

"Well fine. I left a spare key at the mailbox at the backyard. Just send me a message when you get there. And use your own room there okay? Your room is the one at the second floor near the terrace. Don't you dare enter my room or I'll kick you out"

"Haha very funny noona. Since when did I went inside your room? I know its just filled with Siwon's posters"

"Ugh whatever monkey! Just don't trash the place okay?"

"Arasseo. Thanks noona. Have a safe trip!"

"Neh"

 

I went back inside the house and talked to mom. 

"Are you sure you aren't gonna stay here with Hae?"

"No mom. I think its best if I stay at noona's house for a while. It just a bus ride away from here anyways. And please don't tell hae that I'm there?"

"Alright. Just find time to talk to Hae this following days okay? And I'm also gonna talk to that kid okay?"

I gave her a tight hug

"Thanks mom. I owe you big time."

"You're welcome. And take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes, I will. Well I better get going, I don't Donghae to see me here"

 

I gathered my suitcases and walked towards the bus stop which was a few blocks from Hae's house.

I hailed the first bus that stopped infront of me. I sat at the very back and I wore a cap to avoid attention because of my blonde hair.

 

After 20 minutes, I already arrived at noona's house. I took the key at the backyard. I entered the house and rested for a while. I called teukie hyung.

 

"Hey teukie hyung"

"Well finally you called! I've been worried sick!"

"Stop with the motherly attitude hyung. I'm already at noona's house"

"Well good, I thought you'd never arrive there. Well Donghae left like 2 hours ago. He said he'll look for you"

"Well did you tell him where I went?"

"Of course not. We're not that stupid to tell him that. How did you know?"

"I was staying at his house awhile ago and his mom texted him about it."

"Well that explains it. Do you have any plans to tell him where you are?"

"And why would I do that? I'll let him find me. Like hide and seek. I'm tired of always running after him. Its his turn to do so. Isn't it fun to see Hae chase after me for a change?"

"So Hyuk's gonna top now?"

"I didn't say it like that hyung and you know what I mean. Its time for Hae to realize everything. He needs to be the one to make an effort this time."

"Well hyukkie here is growing up. Haha okay fine, just be careful with that little game of yours okay? You never know of the consecquences you'll face after that."

"I'll be careful. I'll keep that in mind hyung. Well, bye, I'm gonna rest now"

"Okay, bye"

 

Well this following weeks is gonna be interesting.

 

Hae's POV

I already arrived at Mokpo. I already went to Sora noona's house but the house was locked. Where is he anyways?

I thought Junsu said he'll be staying here? What if he went home to his parents? What am I gonna do then?

I'm gonna get home first. It's been 3 months since I went home to mom. I miss her.

 

I hailed a cab and made my way to my house. Then I received a text from Yoona. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry to what happened last time at the hospital., Can we meet up? I wanna talk to you. I really like you oppa"

I turned my phone off. She's been bugging me since yesterday with all of this. I don't care if she likes me or what. The deal I made with her is all a mistake and she's very delusional to think that all of it was real, when practically all of it is just an act. She's making everything more complicated because of this.

After a few minutes I already arrived home. I entered the house with my key and saw mom watching tv at the living room.

"Hey mom."

"Oh Donghae-ah!" She gave me a tight hug"

"I missed you so much"

"Same here son. Its a good thing you earned a vacation"

"Yeah, i've been busy lately"

"Well at least you have time to relax. Now, just sit for a while 'cause we have a lot to talk about"

"talk about what?"

"You know what I mean son. Hyukkie told me everything already, now its your turn"

 

 

 

 

Hey!! Haha finally updated XD Well I decided to make it an angst one. Since I love Angst the most and because of your comments XD Anyways I told you Hae's mom is gonna play a huge role in this one so better read what she's gonna say to Hae next. Comment Away!!!

And by the way I love ss4 seoul last night!!! I'm already addicted to Oppa has Risen by Eunhae!!! Its a great song and I love it!!! =))))