6. A ride back home

Hate U Love U

Donghae's POV

"Hello? Oh Teukie hyung!" I answered my cellphone. I'm currently driving my way to the office. I was suppose to meet Yoona there in about 20 minutes.

"Hae-ah, have you seen Min around? We're about to start star king in an hour and he's still not here. If you happen to see him, tell him to get here fast okay?"

"Sure sure. I'm actually on my way to the office. I'll tell him to get there fast."

"Thanks a lot Hae! And by the way, Hyuk's with him okay?"

"That won't be a problem. Bye hyung" I hung up the phone. Well that's weird. Hyuk rarely, or I mean never goes to the office at this time. It's only noon. And besides, Yoona's there. I hope they haven't seen each other yet. Gotta get there fast.

 

Hyuk's POV

I went out of her dressing room and made my way to the lobby to meet Min hyung. She's very strange. What truth is she talking about anyway?

"Hyukkie, what happened with Yoona? Did you two fought?" Min hyung asked.

"Nope. She's just strange."

"Strange? Why? What did she told you?" So I told him what happened inside the dressing room. He was getting curious too.

 

"Truth? I thought Hae told you everything already"

"That's what I thought too."

"You know you have to talk to him again. This has been bugging you for a moment already. He has secrets hyuk that's for sure"

"What secrets?" Suddenly Kyu joined our conversation.

"None of your business maknae"

"Oh come on hyukkie hyung, maybe I can help right?"

"Kyuhyunnie, did hae told you about something?" Min hyung asked

"Something like what?"

"You know, something concerning hyuk and Yoona is involved in it." 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What am I gonna say? Do they know already? Yoona and her big mouth. I was right when I told Hae hyung that Yoona can't keep this one. It was too big for her.

"Nothing. We just have secrets that's all but Yoona isn't involve in it" I'm glad I'm a good liar."

"Secrets? What kind of secrets?" Hyuk hyung asked me.

"You know. The usual secrets. Like what you and Min hyung have"

"Ooooh that kind of secrets. Sorry for asking." Hyuk hyung said,

"Uhm can we just go now? I'm hungry!!" I whined.

"Fine fine, Let's go hyukkie"

 

Hyuk's POV

We were making our way to the door when we saw Donghae coming in. Why is he here? Oh. That's right Yoona's here.

He looked at me for a second then turned away. Is he avoiding me now? 

 

"Oh Min hyung! Glad to see you here. Teukie hyung has been looking for you. He said something about star king?" He stated.

"Oh my Gosh Starking!! I totally spaced out! Let's go kyuhyunnie," He's dragging kyuhyun out of the building...

"Wait!! What about me!?!?!" I shouted. They quickly rode a car and made their way. So much for going home together.

I walked towards the couch and sat. Hae followed.

 

"How are you suppose to go home now?"

"I dunno. Ride a taxi or the bus?"

"Seriously? A taxi? You're an idol Eunhyuk what if somebody sees you?" Wait. Did he just called me Eunhyuk? Why isn't it the same as Hyuk?

"Why can't I? Its not that hard to wear a disguise Donghae."

"Oh really?"

"Fine. Then I'll call Manager hyung to fetch me."

"You're Manager is in Busan. He left like yesterday,"

"Really? Then I'll go with SHINee. There's enough room in their car,"

"SHINee's dorm is like 8 miles from ours. Definitely a mistake."

"Whatever."

"Hey I have an idea!" He beamed at me.

"What?" I gave him an annoying look.

"Why don't you go with me? I mean I'm going back to the dorm. I'm just going to drop Yoona at their dorm" I looked at him. Is this kid serious? 

 

"I'm not sure if I should go with the two of you."

"Come on. It's not like you're gonna be awkward right?" Is he stupid? Why wouldn't I be awkward? Didn't he think that being alone in a car with me his ex and his new lover is just plain awkward.

"No thanks. I'll just go home later maybe. I'll be going then." I stood up then saw Yoona running towards. I slowed down.

"Oppa! I can't go with you today. Sica unnie is fetching me. She said we were going shopping. Sorry oppa." Yoona apologized.

"That's okay. I'll be going then okay? Hyukjae wait up!!" I heard him say my name. I turned around and stopped.

"What?"

"Yoona's not coming so it's just gonna be you and me! Let's go!!"

He dragged me outside and made me sat in the front seat. This is gonna be one heck of a ride back home maybe.

 

"So.... how've you been hyukkie?" Oh he's calling me hyukkie again.

"Fine. I guess, you?"

"Good. What have you been up to lately?"

"The usual. I've been finding things to do lately to make time past faster. How about you and Yoona? You two getting along well?"

"We're fine. Thanks for asking. I guess you're already comfortable about it."

"Well not that comfortable. Sometimes I really find it uneasy but she's been my friend Hae, I can't change things like that."

"You're right. I'm just happy that you're okay with what's happening right now."

"Well I guess I don't really have that much choice right?"

"It's nice talking like this hyukkie. It's fun!"

"I've missed things like this."

 

We stopped by a gas station since it's gonna hit empty soon. He went down and said he was gonna buy drinks.

I was just sitting and was listening to ou albums. I was looking for the 3jib and I opened that little drawer infront of me.

"What's this?" I said to myself. I saw a little brown envelope infront of me. I took it out. I was looking at it for like 5 seconds then decided to open it anyways.

I was reading the contents and tears started to form in my eyes. So this is what he was hiding from me all along. I never thought it was this serious.

I saw him in the rear view mirror making his way back. I hurriedly placed the envelope inside and wiped my tears away as if nothing happened.

 

He handed me my strawberry milk and smiled at me. I smiled back and accepted it. All of those hatred and sad stuff I felt towards him all went away because of one single paper. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys!! Sorry for the late update! Been busy with school and of course fangirling! I've been having troubles with my elf friends so its been stressing me out. Anyways how do you find it? I'm such a cliffhanger I know it haha!! Anyways don't forget to comment okay? And by the way you guys can call me Jen haha =)) Anyways enjoy reading! Gonna update tomorrow!!