16. My Second Mom

Hate U Love U

"Hyukjae-ah?"

"Mom"

 

Hyuk's POV

"Its so great to see you son" Donghae's mom welcomed me with a warm hug. God I missed her so much.

"Great to see you too mom. I missed you."

"Same here. Its been months since I last saw you. Come get inside." I carried my suitcases inside and followed her. She told me to sit down first as she got some drinks for me. I was looking around. It was great to be back here. I've missed the feeling inside this house.

 

"How are you Hyukjae? I haven't seen you in person for like 5 months? And why isn't Donghae with you? Is he gonna catch up?"

"I'm fine mom. We've just been busy lately with the promotions so we rarely visited you. And Donghae doesn't know I'm here."

"Why? Everytime you visit me here, both of you are always together? Did something happened?"

"Nope. W-We're pretty fine, I guess"

"Come now Hyukjae, don't keep things from me. You're like a true son to me, I know there's something up. What is it? Did you two fight?"

"It's just that, I-I've been tired lately. I-I'm having a hard time and it just to know that Hae is the reason behind all of it. H-He's the o-one person I thought was gonna make me feel o-okay, but its the exact same o-opposite"

I cried while mom was hugging me. For once, I felt relieved. After suppressing everything I feel about this, I feel like I just burst out. I can tell Donghae's mom about almost everything. She's been with me for a long long time. She comforts me when I need one. And she accepts everything about Donghae and Me.

"Ssshhh. Just let it all out Hyuk. Well have you talked to Hae lately? You know how his mood swings go"

"I have tried, like a million times, but it doesn't work. We broke up, and he found someone new, and I was dumped at the side, watching them be happy."

"Are you sure its over between the two of you? Are you really sure son? I know Hae, he won't give up on you that easily. I saw how he loves you, its beyond the normal."

"But in the end he still choose to leave me. He's like everything to me mom, you know that right? But it just really pains me on how he can stand seeing me be miserable like this."

"But you yourself shouldn't give up on your relationship. Two people are needed for a relationship. If one gives up, the other one should do everything he can to help his partner make that relationship work. How can you and Hae work all of this out when even you are going to give up?"

"He asked me to leave him. He asked me to get out and never appear infront of him again. How can I still hold on to this relationship if he refuses to make it whole again? I-I don't know what to do anymore"

I continued crying, she was still holding me. I understood everything she told me, but I can't help but to lose hope. How can I go on if he's continuously pushing me off the edge?

"You know what, remember the day you two revealed all of this to me?" Mom said. I shook my head up. How could I forget the day we told her we're inlove?

 

FLASHBACK

"W-What if she doesn't approve of us? I mean what  if she suddenly faints because she'll discover her handsome son is gay and is inlove with his bestfriend?" I was still uncomfortable sitting on this couch. We're at Mokpo, inside Hae's house, waiting for his mom.

"Are you still nervous or you just want to compliment me for being handsome?" Donghae grinned at me. I knocked his head.

"Are you even listening!? I'm nervous here like crazy and you're still joking around." I pouted.

"Awww our hyukkie's sulking! Come on, its not like you don't know mom, she's been like your mom since trainee days. She'll die of happiness when she knows we're togeher."

"But, I'm really nervous Hae. This is super different,"

"Hyukkie, it's not like we're gonna say you're pregnant or anything, which I totally approve of!" He grinned again.

"Yah! I told you be serious!"

After a few moments, Hae's mom came down and sat infront of us.

 

"So what brings what 2 lovely kids here? Aren't you on promotions these days?" She asked.

"Well we are mom but our location was here in Mokpo, so we stopped by to visit you." Donghae lied. Actually we begged Teukie hyung to clear our schedule today in exchange with cleaning his room for a week.

"Well that's great. I haven't seen you two since forever. You've been busy right? So what are two gonna tell me?"

"How did you know we'e gonna tell you something?" I asked her.

"Well, our Donghae's ben anxious, so it only means you have something to say to me, so what is it?"

"Well, uhm mom, you see...." I trailed.

"Hyuk and I have been together mom. Well, I confessed then so we're kinda together now" Donghae announced. I was waiting for mom's expression but it didn't change at all.

"That's it!?" She said,

"What do you mean that's it mom?" I asked.

"Oh honey, I already know you two are together. I can tell you know."

"Really!?" We both said,

"But when?" Donghae asked.

"Since back then, its not that hard to recognize actually. Your fanservices are very natural and you're too clingy to each other. And I'm a Eunhae Shipper myself so I can really tell"

"You're a Eunhae shipper mom!?" Donghae asked.

"Yes, you two just look too cute together!"

"Well, I guess that's settled then" I said.

"Well you two have to promise me something" She said.

"What is it?" Donghae asked.

"That you two won't break up. That you won't let silly things like Hae's immature side or Hyuk's moody side get in the way of you two, you shouldn't let problems get in the way of you two"

"We promise mom" We said in unison.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Of course mom, how could I ever forget that?"

"Well, then you both should keep that promise. You've been together for too long to let it all just be wasted in the end."

"Thanks for listening to this mom" 

"And you know I'm glad to help you son. Now just relax for a bit okay? I'm gonna prepare dinner for the two of us"

"But where's Donghwa hyung?"

"He's in his apartment. His job is kinda far from here"

"Oh okay."

 

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, the other members are already at the hospital to fetch Donghae

"Oh hyung, you're here" Donghae greeted them.

"Yep, we told you we're gonna fetch you right?" Teukie said,

"I'm almost done anyways, I just can't seem to find my phone"

"Well where did you put it?" Shindong asked

"I dunno. I last saw it when Hyuk and I fought the other day, speaking of hyuk, where is that blonde guy? I thought he was gonna be the first one here. Not that I care or anything. So there's my phone!" He saw his phone under his bed.

"Well, as you can see, Hyuk's not here, so don't bother asking where he is" Sungmin said,

"Well where is he? Can't I know where he is?" Donghae said,

"You asked him to leave right, so he left. You won't be seeing him for a while" Teuk said,

"He left!? Without even telling me?"

"So know you care? Don't act so stupid Hae. He's just following what you like. Don't bother caring anyways" Min said,

 

Just then, Donghae suddenly ran out of the room.

"Yah Donghae! Where are you going!?" Teuk shouted.

"Of course he's gonna find Hyuk, not just sit back and watch what happen." Heechul said,

 

Donghae quickly got to his car and drove away

 

"Wait for me Hyuk"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update!! Haha so I was in the mood and a someone wanted an update so I just did it hehe XD So basically this is gonna get interesting since the tables have turned. Haha Donghae in the run for Hyuk! =)))))