23. Missing you on these days

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

Its been a week since that 'event'  at the carpark with Donghae. I thought he already got the message, he never bothers everyday anymore, I'm free of a baggage like him.

I feel free, but I feel as if something is definitely missing. Like a piece of me is wandering off somewhere and I dont even know where to find it. I'm just starting to get used to this alone time I have. 

I've been sinking myself on Fame since its my big musical debut. Me and Hae try to avoid each other at the dorm. I think the other members respect our decision for that but Sungmin hyung still convinces me to take back what I said.

"Hyung for the nth time, no."

"Oh come on Hyuk, this might be your last chance at true love! Can you just sit down and do nothing?"

"Well, I guess I am. I'd rather risk that than getting hurt again, don't you think?"

"But you know you can't fortell the future by just one mistake, you're ought to do a million of them before you'll be completely happy"

"And I'm not risking all that mistake on Donghae. One mistake leads to another, then the next thing you know, I'm gonna look stupid again crying my heart out. Its tiring hyung, try it sometimes"

"And why the hell would I do that? I''m just saying, just stop and look at how much Hae has done for you. He'd do anything to get you back"

"And that's what I've been waiting hyung"

"What do you mean?"

I stopped fixing my bag and sat at the bed in my room.

"I'm just waiting for him" I explained.

"Waiting for him, how?"

"I'm just doing this so he can realize what he had done to me now, its kinda like revenge but we'll both benefit from it at the end anways."

"You're sneaky hyuk! But, is it going well?"

"Well what do you think? You even fell for it. Its just a plan hyung, I want him to know what I've been going through. Let him feel what I felt when he was the one hurting me."

"But aren't you scared of the possible outcome in the end?"

"Of course I am. I'm already nervous as it is hyung."

"What if he gets the wrong message?"

"Let's not be negative about it hyung. If he gets the wrong message, then it just means he isn't serious about this. He gave up easily while I held on to it. He's not strong as I was."

"I just hope you won't get hurt the most at the end. You're fragile, and so is he. Rememeber that okay?"

"I will. I'm off to my schedule hyung."

"Okay, goodluck!"

 

Hae's POV

It's been awkward. Not gonna lie on that part. He keeps ignoring me as if I'm air. He was serious on what he said and all I did was nod and follow him. If that's what he wants, then I think that's best, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up.

I've done way too much and I love him more than that just to stop what I've started. I'm gonna be persistent. He'll soon give in and I'm positive about it. He loves me and its still evident. No matter how much he denies it, the heart is still greater than the mind.

"Oppa!!" I turned around and saw Yoona waving at me. Ugh her again!?

I was currently at the practice room in the office. I'm practicing my solo for ss4.

"What the hell are you doing here? The girls' practice room is at the other end of the floor."

"I know, I came here to se you"

"And why would you think that I want to see you?"

"Haven't you already forgave me oppa?"

"And what would you think that? Never in a million years would I forgive you, stick that through your little brain okay?" I grabbed my bag and was heading for the door when she held on my arm.

"Come on oppa, can you just forget about Hyukjae oppa and be with me instead?"

"And why would I even do that? You're not even worth anything"

"Oppa can't you see? Any guy would kill to be with me and you're setting me aside?"

"Yes, because unlike other people., I have taste and I have someone much greater than you, so just shut the hell up and never talk to me. the next time you'll ruin me infront of hyuk and make him cry like that, then I swear to God I'm gonna make you an exception for my rule of not hitting girls. Got that?" I flciked her arm off mine and went out the door.

That just serves her right. She's so damn annoying that I can't even take it anymore. I never should've made that stupid decision of making her a decoy. It's one of the things I absolutely regret right now.

I went to the carpark and made my way home. Its already 9:30 pm. I guess hyuk is on his to Sukira right now.

I the radio and waited for their show to air.

"Good evening yeorobeun! And welcome to Super Junior kiss the radio. This is Teukie Teukie Leeteukie!"

"And this is Eunhyuk! Hello and thanks for tuning in to us tonight"

"It's the 3rd week of January already and Valentines day is just around the corner. Many of you out there experience heartache and lost at love right?"

"Neh, many of you are gonna have those cold february nights alone right?"

"Well we are gonna be of service to you tonight. We'll try our best to give you love advices so we can ease your pain. We are going to autotune the voices of our callers so even celebrities like us could call in without worrying of getting noticed by their fans. So don't be shy and let all your feelings get out of your system and be finally free of that feeling you've been suppressing"

"We're gonna wait for your calls so hurry up!" Hyuk said on the radio

 

I just thought of a great plan =))))

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Wahaha so yeah the previous chapter was dramatic right? Told you it was gonna be an angst. Well anyways, I was in the mood to update so well here it is! Donghae's been really angry and moody because of Yoona! Haha sorry to Yoona fans out there.

 

Anyways I haven't recovered yet to Hyuk's style! Its just perfect haha!! =)) I'm currently learning how to play Andante on the piano and its just hard! Well comment away!!