14. Finding a loophole

Hate U Love U

Narrator's POV

The next day at the dorm seemed pretty normal, but there was defnitely a sense of awkwardsness lurking around.

Every member where cautious to Hyuk especially after what happened last night. They were even afraid of talking to him.

 

Kyu's POV

Aish this is making me feel guilty. I know I didn't do anything, but I feel guilty all of a sudden, Its like I'm obliged to help Hyuk hyung right now.

He's been sitting in that couch for like an hour already. He's been hugging his knees and just stares at the TV, but it's off. What am I gonna do about it?

I stopped the game I was playing and sat next to him.

"Hey Hyukkie hyung?" I started off. I looked at the back and I saw the others looking at me. They were kinda shocked seeing me talking to Hyuk hyung.

"Hmmm?" He answered. He tilted his head down.

"I-Is everything alright?"

"Well, I dunno. It depends on how you define Alright right now"

"Well I'm guessing you're not okay. Did anything happen again? I thought you and Hae hyung are okay already?"

"Yeah me too. But it turns out we weren't. How am I gonna change it now right?"

"Oh come on hyuk, have you talked to him again?" Then Min hyung approached us and joined.

"Not yet Minnie and besides, he's just gonna push me away again, just like last night. He already has Yoona"

"Why are you dragging Yoona in this conversation again?"

"Because I can't help it. They're together now so they're always gonna be together."

"Stop saying that. Look, how are you gonna if Hae already changed his mind if you haven't even talked to the guy again?"

"Because I know he won't bother talking to me anyway. Lets face it hyung, he changed. I just have to accept the facts just like what Hae said last night."

"But you should definitely talk to him. You know what I have a suggestion for you and I think it'll definiely work."

"What is it hyung?"

"Leave"

 

Hyuk's POV

"Leave" Min hyung said. Leave? As in go away?

"Why would I leave? Isn't that what me and Hae fought about?"

"Well think about it this way Hyuk, when you leave, you won't be around right? So Hae might have the tendency to miss you. And longing for someone you love just increases the feelings you have for them"

I'd let Hae miss me? Wait, how will I do that? Am I just gonna lose in the end? But what if it works?

"So you want me to leave the dorm so that Hae will miss me more?"

"Exactly! Now you're getting it"

"Well I guess it'll work right? What am I gotta lose right?"

"What are you two talking about!?" Teukie hyung suddenly butted in.

"Oh, I'm helping Hyuk with Hae right now" Min hyung explained.

"And what's this all about hyuk leaving? I don't remember approving any of this."

"Come on hyung, it's not like I'm never gonna come back. Its just a plan and this is an opportunity for me to think"

"But what if you change your mind? I can't lose anymoe of you guys"

I approached Teukie hyung.

"Hyung, I'll always come back here, and none of us left. We're still here. No one's leaving."

"I'll take that as a promise hyuk. So where are you planning to go?"

"To Mokpo I guess"

"But that's Hae's hometown right?"

"Yep, but Sora noona moved there a few months ago."

"Oh, then when are you planning to go back here?"

"Until he tells me to. I won't come back here unless Lee Donghae himself tells me to come back"

 

 

 

 

 

Short update! Haha well I was in the mood 'cause I had an awesome day yesterday since it was their 6th anniversary! 6 long years and still counting can you believe it? They're really daebak haha! Well you got your wish! Hyuk's gonna be rough on Hae this time. He's already tired so the tables have been turned XD Comment away!!! =))))