35. Baiting the two Lee's

Hate U Love U

Hae's POV

"Stay away from me Siwon, I mean it." I kept fidgeting at the chair I was sitting on. I was alone with Siwon at the park and he keeps sticking to me like he's gum or something, its annoying.

"Why? Come on its not like were friends." he still continued to stay close to me. No matter how much I push him aside, he wouldn't move. Curse his muscular body. I'm just a weakling compared to him. I'll just end up hurting myself in the end.

"Tsk. Why did you even drag me out here? I'm still injured you know." I pointed to my foot which was still in bandages. Good thing the cast was already removed 2 days ago. I can't walk a little on my own but it still hurts.

"I told you I wanna talk to you, you know, catch up on things"

"Catch up on what?  We see each other everyday Siwon, there's nothing to talk about." i said. Well, its true right.

"There is, especially what happened last week. I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't mean it." 

"About what?"

"About me kissing hyuk on the cheek. I know its wrong and I'm sorry for that." He look down at his shoes. I kjnew this was about to come up. I was already starting to pretend like that little incident didn't happen, but here it goes again. He's reminding it.

 

"Why are you saying sorry about that." I acted as if I wasn't completely affected.

"Oh come on. I knew you were angry. You guys fought because of that right? I know I don't have the right to do that so I'm sorry. I know he belongs to you and---"

"Wait, What? repeat that again."

"I don't have the righ to do that?"

"No, after that."

"He belongs to you... Is that it?" Siwon sounded confused.

"He belongs to me? Since when!? I know I say those things on stage but I don't mean it literally!" I pointed out.

"but he does belong to you. What are you talking abou Hae?"

"What are you saying Siwon? How can he belong to me. What belongs to me is Yoona. She's my girlfriend remember? Get it right."

 

He stared at me as I said something wrong. Why are the all like this. They keep pushing me into believing that me and Hyuk are more than just friends. Its ridiculous right? We're both guys for pete's sake! You can possibly make me believe that! Its just plain weird. What's wrong with them?

 

"Oh I forgot. Something's wrong with your head right?" He said.

"Still Siwon. Even if my head is okay, what you're saying is impossible. How can I own Hyuk. I'm not that possessive of a bestfriend anyways."

"Liar! Haha who said you aren't possessive? I'm gonna strangle him to death even though its a sin! You have a whole new meaning for the word possessiveness Donghae. Its already overrated thanks to you"

"I am not possessive!" I reasoned. 

"Haha go ahead and lie more Hae. It won't change the fact that you are possessive!"

"Okay fine I'm possessive! But it still doesn't answer the question why you're saying Hyuk belongs to me"

"He belongs to you, you were the one who said that to all of us and it isn't for fanservice. It was very real"

"I don't believe you!"

"Then ask the members. I'm pretty sure all of them still remembers that even though its like 4 years ago. It was something worth remembering. Come on we have to go."

"Go where?"

"Secret. Just come with me for a sec."

 

He helped me up and we started going to his car. There's something fishy about what's going on and I don't have a good feeling about it at all.

 

Hyuk's POV

"Why are we here Sungmin hyung? I have a schedule to attend to." I pouted at him while he continued ignoring me. We were driving around Seoul, I think. We've been driving around for hours and its boring.

"No, manager hyung cleared out all your activities today. You and I are gonna have a bonding moment okay?"

"Bonding moment? But we're always together."

"Still. That's different Hyuk, so just sit back there and wait."

"But we have been driving around for like an hour already and we're not heading towards anywhere."

"Ugh, too many questions Hyuk. We're gonna get there. I'm just waiting for a text then we'll head out to eat how about that? My treat of course,"

"Hmm okay. You're kinda strange hyung"

"Me? Why?"

"Because you just dragged out and told me you wanted to go out and now where heading to someplace I don't even know."

"I guess you could say I'm just unpredictable Hyuk. I;m always like this!"

"But not with Kyu. You're only like this towards me and its creeping me out. You have something in mind do you?"

"M-Me!? N-No!"

"You're stuttering! I knew something is up!"

"I told you its nothing so stop guessing. Come on lets eat already."

 

He quickly drove off. I know something is up and I guess it won't be pretty. 

 

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked him for the nth time.

"I told you its a secret. Geez Hyuk, since when did you become this annoying?" He was started to get pissed off.

"I'm sorry." 

"Look I'm sorry too. I'm just kind of hectic today. I've been running errands for Heechul hyung the whole day and I'm tired because of this scheme"

"Scheme? Are you planning something with him?"

"I can't tell you anything. There. We're already here. let's go."

 

He stopped infront of a fancy looking restaurant. I followed him inside into a private room.

We entered in and I was suprised to see Donghae and Siwon inside.

 

"Sungmin hyung..." I stared at Hae who was obviously surprised as I am.

"Well, Surprise Hyuk." Sungmin hyung said.

 

I knew something was up.