15. Intervention

Hate U Love U

"I won't go back unless he tells me to"

 

Hyuk's POV

"Hyuk are you really sure you're leaving?"

"For the nth time Teukie hyung, I've already decided. Stop asking me that over and over again. It's annoying" Teuki hyung has been bugging me for the last hour already. I'm still not finish packing up my clothes.

"But, come on. Don't you think its a little rush?"

"What part of this is rushed? I told you about this last Wednesday. It's already Sunday. Don't you think its well planned?"

"Well, I guess so. But its gonna be weird without you around!"

"Stop with the whining hyung. I know you're gonna have fun at Sukira with Yesung hyung anyway. And besides its not like I'm not coming back. Its just a vacation."

"But why are you leaving today? Why not tomorrow or next week?"

"Aish hyung. Donghae's coming back later right?"

"Yes, and?"

"And? The main purpose of this vacation was to let Donghae realize everything. How can he have an intervention when I'm still here around him? Does that even make sense?"

"Chill hyuk. I'm just saying that you should say goodbye to him"

"That wont be necessary hyung. I don't want to see him before I leave. It might hinder me."

"I really admire you're courage hyukkie-ah"

"Well, I have to have one right?"

"I guess so. I hope your plan works this time"

"That's what I've been praying for. You'll help me right?"

"Of course! We wont let Hae's conscious stay put when you're away. He'll be begging us to sent you back right away"

"Promise me that hyung okay?"

"Of course! So have you finished packing?"

"Yes, already set."

"Let's go. We're gonna send you at the airport."

"I'm not riding a plane hyung"

"Why not?"

"Scared of flying alone. I'll take the train. Noona's house is near there."

"Oh okay. Let's get you ready then"

 

Teukie hyung helped me with my suitcases. I brought 2 this time since I think I'll be staying there for 2-3 weeks maybe?

Let's just hope my little plan works out this time. I hate to eat every word I said the last time.

 

The others went along with us at the train station. There wasn't that much traffic so we arrived after an hour. We were all keeping a low profile since no one really knows about my little vacation except the management. I don't want any media attention when I'm in Mokpo. It'll draw speculations on why I left. It'll be harder to explain anyways.

 

"Now take care of yourself there okay? I don't want to hear any news regarding your stay at Mokpo." 

"Yes teukie hyung. I'll probably stay indoors most of the time anyway. I'll keep a low profile"

"Always eat hyung okay? I packed food for you so you won't get hungry during the trip"

"Thanks Wookie. I'll take care of myself don't worry."

"Okay this really is getting weirder for me. Its not like Hyuk hyung's not coming back."

"Kyu's right. I'm gonna be back as soon Donghae asks me to come back."

"Right! And we'll keep an eye on him Hyukkie!"

"Thanks Min hyung. Well, the train's gonna leave soon. Bye guys!" I gave them each a quick hug then walked towards the train. I waved goodbye for the last time then entered inside. I sat at the far corner to avoid attention. I was already a beanie so no one would see my blond hair. Well I guess this is goodbye, for now. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I wish Hae would ask me to come back soon.

 

Narrator's POV

The members are already on their way back to their dorm. They were having a little chat along the way.

 

"Minnie, you think I made the right decision?" Teuk was bugging the eating Sungmin infront of him.

"About what?"

"Allowing Hyuk to his little plan"

"Well like yes! Don't you have faith in him?"

"Well I do, but what if it doesnt turn out the way he wants it to be?"

"Why are you being negative all of sudden hyung? Aren't you supporting him?" Kyuhyun suddenly joined the conversation.

"Well it's not like that I don't believe that he can do it. But I'm feeling sorry for him. He's efforting all he can but the results are always zero. He can't just accept everyyhing that's been happening."

"But he is like that ever since. He's persistent especially when it comes to the people he truly cares about. And Donghae is way pass the people Hyuk cares about. Its just that, even if we stop him from what he's doing, he's still gonna find a way to do his will." Sungmin explained.

"I guess your right. But should we help Hae change his mind?"

"Definitely hyung. Hae hyung's childish, I'm even more mature than him. Don't you think he really needs some sense?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"I guess so. We're gonna fetch Hae later at the hospital okay?"

"Yes. I wanna sleep back at the door. Its still early" Sungmin complained.

 

Hours passed and the members were getting ready again to fetch Hae at the hospital since he'll be discharged after being being confined for 5 days.

Meanwhile, Hyuk already arrived at Mokpo and was still stuck at the train station.

 

Hyuk's POV

Finally here. Too much people. Gotta keep a low profile or they'll notice me. I haven't really told Sora Noona that I'm coming today. Its more of a surprise visit anyways. And besides, she's always at home right? I'll just call her to fetch me.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Why isn't she answering??

*ring*

*Hey its Sora! I'm currently out of the house. Having an office outing at Jeju for 2 weeks. Gotta call you guys again when I get back!*

Damn! Of all days, why would I pick the day she's at Jeju? Where will I stay now?

Well, I know one place, but is it okay?

 

I had no other choice, so I hailed a cab and went to that house. I had no other place to go but at Donghae's house. Its the only place I could think of that I feel comfortable at.

Well I guess there's no backing out now. I'm already at the footstep. I rang the doorbell and the door opened.

"Hyukjae?"

"Hi mom"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cliffhanger! Haha okay, so I think no one saw it coming that Hyuk was gonna go to Hae's house at Mokpo. Well, Hae's mom has an important role at the next update. Let's just say, she was an eye opener to Hyuk once and for all. Oohh and expect a new side of Hae on the next update hehe =)) Anyways thanks so much for the comments you leave! It boosts me to update regularly. Thanks a bunch!! Continue supporting this one! =))