24. Surprise Phonecall

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

I'm too pre occupied with Sukira tonight. Our phone line's jammed and fans are sending in a lot of messages. I guess having the love advice thing tonight was a pretty good idea.

"You know, if he's not really into you, then you have got to find someone new. Not everyone is like him, but you can find someone better than him right?" I said to the caller. She was crying because her boyfriend cheated on her.

"Eunhyuk ssi is right. You have to get over him and find someone great. I'm pretty sure you'l find someone better than him in no time. Remember that okay?"

"Thanks oppa" The other line ended.

This is tiring than I expected.

"Well, our callers seem to have many hardships regarding on love. Don't hesitate on calling us okay? We've autotuned our phone line so no worries of getting recognized by other people. You could tell it to us and we'll be all ears on you." Teukie hyung said.

"Just keep tuned and dial that number and we'll gladly take your call. In the meantime let's talk a short break."

I played one song and rested my head back.

"Its tiring right hyuk?"

"Definitely hyung. I never thought many of our listeners are gonna have a lonely valentines day."

"Well not all people can find someone they love that easily right? Aren't you uncomfortable with it?"

"Why would I be uncomfortable with this? I've been doing this for the past 5 years right?"

"Not with the DJ stuff, I'm talking about our topic tonight. We're both giving love advices when you yourself is in a tight situation. Have you talked to him?"

"Yes and I think its going well. We reached into a point where we are better off alone."

"Are you sure both of you made that decision or is it just you?"

"Quit it hyung, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. He needs to explain a lot of things but I'm all gonna forget about it. I just want to relax and forget about all of that. Hearing people's problems regarding love helps me hyung. Makes me feel that I;m not the only person in this world feeling like this right now"

"Whatever you say. Let's resume with the show then?"

"Okay hyung"

I put on my headset again and resumed with the show.

"Okay so we'll be accepting callers again. Hello?" Teukie hyung said.

"Hello. Is this KTR?" The caller said.

"Yes, this is it. What can we do for you?"

"W-Well, I've been listening in to you for a while and I heard that you're giving love advices tonight?"

"Yep we are. So what's your story?" I asked.

 

Hae's POV

"Yep we are. So what's your story?" Hyuk asked.

Hmmm, how should I start this? I'm getting all nervous all of a sudden.

"Welll you see I like someone and he likes me too. We've been in a relationship before."

"Before? You mean you two broke up?" Teukie hyung said,

"Yes, and its all because of one stupid mistake that I made. And I'm regretting it big time" I confessed.

"Have you said sorry to her? I'm sure she would understand if you explained everything to her" Hyuk said.

Stupid. You should be telling that to yourself.

 

"I did but he won't listen. He said its something irreversible. Then because of what happened, I tried to act infront of him that I'm happy with someone else but of course I'm dying inside. And I think he completely got the wrong idea."

"Well why did you even do that? Why would you act infront of him that you're happy with someone? Of course he'll feel bad! Why were you insensitive?" Hyuk said.

"Eunhyuk ssi calm down. I think the caller is getting scared of you"

"Ah, mianhe, I'm just getting hooked with this thing"

"No its okay I completely understand. And I'm really sorry for being insensitive. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just wanted to find a way wherein he'll be the one to leave me so I couldn't hurt him furthermore." I said.

 

Hyuk's POV

Okay this caller is weird. His story is sounding a lot like what happened to me and Hae.

"But didn't you ask him if he wanted the idea?" Teukie hyung asked.

"I did but of course he wouldn't agree. I've been regretting what I've done to him and I want him back. I just don't know how."

He is really weird. 

"But from the beginning you were already at fault. How can he forgive you right now if by the looks of it, you've made him suffer big time." I said.

"That's what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks already. I've been persistent with him to the point that I follow him everyday just to ask how his day went even though I get nothing as an answer. He ignores me like I'm air and just pretends I'm not around him at all."

"I really can't blame him. You've hurt him to the point that you let him see you being happy with someone else. How long have ou two been together anyways?" I asked.

"For about 4 years and 6 months."

Wait. That's how long me and Hae were together before anything of this happened. This is creeping me out.

"You've been together for that long then you hurt him? Wow." Teukie hyung said.

"It didn't leave any choice to do it either. Its like everything that happened to me then was pushing me to stop what we had. I had no choice but to end us."

"That's not an excuse to make him feel that way. You've lasted for 4 years and yet you did that to him? Its just unbelievable. I'm doubting if you do really love him." I said.

"I love him really, compared to anything in this earth, I'm willing to give up anything just for him."

"Wow, I guess you do really care for him. So if he's listening right now, what do you wanna say to him?" Teukie hyung said,

I decided to turn off the autotune setting on my computer so that I could be the only one that can hear his true voice.

 

Hae's POV

Well here goes nothing.

"Uhm Hi. Well I think you're kinda surprise I called in right? You know I'm one of the most free person in Seoul during this time of night. Well, I want to say I'm sorry. Sorry for everything I've done to you, every hurtful word I say to you, I take all of it back. I never really wanted to hurt you. You know why I decided to break up with you in the firstplace right? If I didn't do that, then you might think I'm weak like that. I know I said stupid things that I probably shouldn't have said in a million years. And I know chosing her over you wasn't the greatest plan I have thought of. I love you and I want you back. You know that I'll do anything to be with me again. I love you too much to just let you go. I hope you'll think twice about this. If you ever change your mind, I'm just gonna be behind you no matter what okay? I love you"

"Those are heartful words I must say" Teukie hyung commented me.

"Gee thanks" I said.

"Eunhyuk ssi? Eunhyuk ssi why are you crying?" Teukie hyung said.

"I-It's just that. H-He touched my h-heart. For s-some r-reason. I f-feel like I-I wanna b-believe everything he said r-right now."

"R-Really? Do you really mean that?"I asked him. I hope he really does.

"I-I just hope that if he gives you another chance, you wouldn't blow it this time."

"I wouldn't and I promise him that. If I do blow it again, I swear to him that he can forget that I ever existed."

"I hope he listens to this. Well, thanks for calling. Stay on the line, we'll give you something." Teukie hyung said,

"Thanks" I said.

"Well we're gonna take a break again and accept calls later" Teukie hyung said.

After a few seconds, Teukie hyung answered the phone again.

 

"Hello, thanks again for calling our show. Your story garnered us a lot of listeners tonight."

"No problem hyung, at least I did something good tonight rather than pestering out two everynight with nonsense things"

"Wait, you know me?" Teukie hyung asked,

"Haha very funny, who wouldn't know you, you're leeteuk of super junior right?"

"No, I mean personally? Is this Hae?"

"Haha you caught me hyung"

"Donghae!! I knew it was you! Glad you called in fish!"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything. Is hyukkie there right now?"

"He's beside me. Wait I'll give the phone to him"

"Hello?"

"Hello Hae"

"So you heard what I said?"

"Loud and clear. I never expected you'd call"

"Of course I would. I told you I was serious about this right?'

"But I never expected you'd tell the public about that"

"I just wanted to show you that I'm really serious about us. And I hope you'd give me another chance."

"I'll try but I can't guarantee we'll be the same like before."

"I know and knowing that you'll try means a lot to me. Thanks hyuk"

"Its okay Hae."

"I'll be going there, wait for me okay?"

"Oh Okay. Be careful."

"I will, Love you hyukkie."

"Uhm, okay Hae. Bye"

 

I know we're starting out again. But I'm glad we're kinda okay now. He's trying to be the same for us again and I'm greatful for that.

I started the car engine and left the park. I u-turned the car and lost grab of the steering wheel.

 

The break isn't working either.

 

A flash of light hit my eyes.

 

What's happening?

 

What am I gonna do?

 

I can't see anything anymore.

 

*CRASH*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! So I guess all of you must have an idea what's gonna happen next. Sorry if its kinda unexpected but I'm adding in twists to prolong the story. Anways Eunhae finally are okay!! =))) *cheers*

So yeah they're gonna be okay but there's gonna be a lot of twists to look forward to. I hope you'll stay with me through out XD

 

PS. Was the radio convo alright? I was kinda doubting if Hae was saying the right things or not? Comment away~!!! =)))