31. The plan I never knew existed

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

Siwon dragged me out of the dorm and we headed for his car. We drove out to one his favorite restaurants again. As usual, its one of those expensive ones that you only see on movies. Hmm lucky rich boy.

"Go on Hyukkie, order anything you want! My treat" He said as we were looking on the menus.

"Are you sure no one would notice us here?" I asked as I hid behind the menu book.

"Don't be silly. Of course we're safe here. And I won't take you to a place that's super public. I want to talk about something" He said. 

I raised my brow at him. This is gonna be another Donghae issue right? I guess he wanna know how we're doing. I mean its already been like a week and a half after Hae got discharged from the hospital. And from then on, I see Yoona everyday at the dorm. I mostly spend my time talking to him anyways.

 

"I know what you're thinking. And yes, its another Donghae issue. Don't get too surprised this time"

"Ha! I've already guessed that. What's this about now?" I said. Well he's pretty much aware that there's absolutely no progress between me and Hae. I repeat NO PROGRESS. It's kinda depressing lately. I mean one is that Hae doesn't remember anything we had, and second, I'm getting punished everyday because I have to see Yoona around. This .

"Hmmm, have you seen Hae jealous?" I blinked at him.

"Hm!? What?" I asked again. Maybe I heard it wrong.

"Oh come on Hyuk, don't tell me you haven't seen how he's acting these days?"

"Are you telling me Hae's been acting jealous?"

"My point exactly."

"B-but how? Is yoona seeing someone? Who is it? I might thank him" I smirked at him.

"Stupid. Its not Yoona"

"Huh? Then who? Why is jealous?"

"Ugh. Are you serious hyuk?"

Again I blinked at him. I don't get it.

 

"Duh. It's you!"

"Huh!? Me? Why would he be jealous of me?"

"Stupid. He's jealous because of you."

"Me? Why?"

"Hasn't it occured to you that maybe, just maybe, Donghae's starting to feel something towards you?"

"That's impossible Siwon. That's just impossible"

"How can you be so sure? Why, did you ever thought that Hae was gonna like you back then?"

"Uhm, no. But it's totally different now."

"No it isn't and you know that Hyuk. Remember, he started showing feelings towards you back then when he knows he had Yoona. That's still possible."

"But the situation's different now. At least then, he was positive that he never felt anything towards Yoona, but now, he has."

"How can you be so sure Hyuk? I mean, have you seen what's going on with him?"

"What do you mean?"

 

He sighed and started telling me.

"Remember the time when you went home late because of Fame rehearsals?"

"Yeah, when I went home at around 2 am right?"

"yeah that's the one. Donghae was waiting for you at the couch that night, I guess he was too shy to let you see him waiting for you"

"Really? But I only saw you around."

"Yeah, I saw him when I went out of my room to greet you. I helped you with your things and prepared food for you right?"

"Yeah, and?"

"I was watching his reactions. When I helped you wash the dishes, he was looking at me as if he wanted to rip me into pieces."

"Are you serious? Was Donghae like that?"

"Of course I am. He's looking at me as if he wants to kill me or something everytime I approach you or act too close with you. I'm pretty sure he's jealous."

"I can't believe it."

"You wanna prove it?"

"Prove it? How?"

"Let's make Hae jealous Hyuk"

 

Hae's POV

"So, have you had an intervention already?" Heechul hyung went out of his room again. He sat beside me at the couch while I watched TV.

"Why would I need an intervention hyung."

"Stop pretending Hae. if you're jealous, then you're jealous. You really can't do something about that, now do you?"

"Can that even be considered as me being jealous?"

"Hmm let me think about it..... Yes! You're getting jealous like a little girl Hae. Man up!"

"You're asking me to believe that I like my bestfriend, a guy and now you're telling me to man up?"

"Duh! You have to accept the truth Hae. Face the facts. The more you deny it, the more you're gonna feel it. I'm telling it to you. I've seen you jealous back then over something, and I tell you. it isn't pretty to see."

 

I was about to answer Heechul hyung when the door suddenly opened and I saw Siwon hanging his arm around Hyuk's shoulders while Hyuk was grinning like an idiot.

"And what do you think you're doing Choi Siwon!?!?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Waaahh I owe you guys an apology, It's been like a week since I last updated. Sorry. T.T Its exams week and I need to study if I wanna graduate =)) Anyways here you go!!

Siwon and his evil plan will soon begin! It's not starting yet so yeah its gonna be fun. Heechul's gonnna be a serious Hae supporter here. Oohhhh and Yoona's gonna come back on the next update =)) Let's not forget what she can do with the Eunhae couple.

 

And to all ELFs out there! *group hug!* SJ won and I've been happy since yesterday! The year of the best is back! GDA was perfectly legit this year =)) So proud of our boys!! We'll make sure they're happy all the time right? =)))

Anyways, comments are highly anticipated okay? The more you comment, the more I get encouraged to make an update kekekeke =))) And yeah, I'm starting to think if I should make a sequel out of this. Would I or would I just start on a new storyline??? Give me your answers okay?