13. Cat

Hate U Love U

Heechul's POV

I'm getting stressed with all of this drama happening. I better leave a great impact in this fish's head.

 

"So were gonna talk Hae" I started out

"Talk about what hyung?"

"Oh you know perfectly what I mean right? Just let me talk first then you react later, got that?"

"O-Okay" 

 

I sighed and then started my speech on him.

"You, what the hell is your problem? I thought everything was going smoothly with you and Hyuk, and then the next thing I know, you want him to go away? Do you think that makes any sense right now Hae? I thought you loved him, turns out I was wrong. I shouldn't have helped you in the first place. You told me back then that you'll never make him cry, look at what you're doing now? He's been crying every single day all because of you. Can't you see how crappy he looks right now? I didn't expect you'd be heartless like this Hae. You're even worst than me!"

I saw him crying. He really should cry right now. With all the things thats happening, its the least he should do.

"Look Hae, I'm not doing this just to make you feel bad. I'm doing this because I care for you. Can you at least explain your part?"

"H-Hyung, I really never intended to make him leave the group. I just want space. I don't have to be with him at a time like this."

"But what you're doing right now is making him feel as in you don't care anymore. Don't you get that?"

"I never wanted him to feel that way. I never wanted things to turn out this way. I just want him to be safe."

"Safe? Safe from what?"

"From all of this hyung. I know my condition very well and I know there's a small possibility of me recovering from this. I just don't want him to see me suffering in this state."

I looked at him. He was still crying. I believe everything he say but its just too much.

 

"But you're hurting him much more because of what you're doing. He's not shallow minded Donghae. He knows everything that's why he wants to be with you because he cares for you. I really didn't imagine you making this kind of excuse Hae. You've been together for a long time already so you should know how Hyuk thinks."

"I don't have that kind of strength to tell him all of this. I know that I'll just end up hurting him if I tell this face to face. It's just a plan hyung, can't you see? Me and Yoona dating was just all an act so that Hyuk will get away from me. But I didn't expect Hyuk to see how Yoona kissed me awhile back"

"What!? Hyuk saw that!? Hae how could you!?"

"I didn't plan any of this! I swear hyung, I was shocked when Yoona did that."

"Then how are you suppose to explain that to Hyuk? I myself am not believing this, then how about Hyuk!? That's why he was crying in the van. You made him feel broken again. Hae what the hell is your problem!?"

"I-i don't know. Yoona has been forcing herself on me for awhile now, ever since I asked her to do this favor."

"But why her? You know her attitude about this, why weren't you careful!?"

"I thought she was okay since she's Hyuk's friend. I never intended any of those things to happen."

"How are you gonna explain all of this? Right now, you can't say anything to hyuk that would prevent him from crying. You're hurting him in every way that you do. Can't you just stop for a while?"

"And now you're asking me to stop hyung? That's why I was asking him to leave me. Because I don't want him to hurt anymore. Its the only way I can think of so that he won't get hurt anymore."

"I know you love him Hae right?"

"I do hyung. So much. So much that I don't even know what to do anymore just to be with him"

"Then say all of it to him. He'll understand all of this I swear. If you just explain it. The incident with Yoona and everything, I know he'll forgive you."

"Thanks hyung. You'll help me right?"

"Well that's my job right?"

"I know. Thanks again hyung"

 

I hope everything goes smoothly with them. I dont't want it to end like this. They love each other too much to let it all fall into pieces. Let's just hope that Hae isn't late yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Waaahh sorry for the short update. I'm kinda sick lately so I don't have time. Anyway here's Donghae's side of the story!! Is it still mixed up? I hope you can understand his part well hehe XD Anyways, the next update will be about Hyuk's coping up with the Yoona-Donghae kiss. Just comment away!! =)))