22. The End of everything?

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

I'm on my way to the dorm now. Currently sitting inside the van like Manager hyung is fixing my schedule as of the moment.  Its great to be back in Seoul, but I know that not everything's gonna be back to normal. Now's gonna be tougher than ever especially inside the dorm. I gotta distract myself more.

After like 30 minutes, i got back to the dorm safe and sound. Sungmin hyung was the first one who greeted me.

"Hyukkie!!" He ran and hugged me. I hugged him back,

"Hey hyung"

"I've missed you! Why come back suddenly?"

"Oh, didn't teukie hyung told you?"

"Nope, apparently I never got the memo"

"I think, you'll probably get an idea when that stupid fish comes home"

"Why, did something good happen? You never called me after our last call last morning"

"This day just big time hyung. I finally decided to drop everything I have for him"

"Why? I thought everything went smoothly?"

"Its way the opposite of that. I don't really wanna talk about it. Its just ridiculous. I think this decision I've made is the best decision I have so far"

"Well, whatever you say, I just dont want you doing stupid things again just because I got caught up in the moment"

"I won't. I have far more experiences on that subject anyways. I'm just gonna rest for a while? I think I have jetlag"

"Well, okay. I'll just call teukie hyung and say that you're here already."

"Thanks hyung. I'll be in my room then"

 

I went inside the room and just lay down. I can't just go back and be stupid again. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes again. I've been a fool for Donghae a million of times right now, if he really does love me then he just have to prove it. Till then, I'm just gonna ignore him and pretend that I don't even know him.

 

Hae's POV

Its already 8pm and I just got off the plane. I wore a disguise and rode a cab to the dorm.

It's definitely quiet around here. I saw minnie hyung cooking dinner at the kitchen.

"Hey hyung" I greeted him.

"Oh, hello Donghae. You're back too?"

"Yeah, it got boring at Mokpo"

"Well why didn't you and Hyuk just went back together?"

"Not a good idea hyung, we had a little misunderstanding earlier today"

"Well that's bad. I thought you two were okay already"

"That's what I thought too. But I guess not all things go as planned right?"

"That's true. Are you hungry? I'm preparing dinner"

"Nope, I'm still full. Where's hyuk?"

"Ah, he's sleeping at your room. He said he has jetlag. He's pretty much worn out today. If you're gonna talk to him, I suggest you do it tomorrow"

"I think he's not ready to actually talk to me again. Too much drama happened today. He's tired."

"Well that's visible. He looked weak. Give him space and time, he'll get around soon"

"I hope it goes like that. I want everything to be back to normal like its suppose to be."

 

Narrator's POV

The following days has been pretty much cold. Hyuk was continuously avoiding Hae. He just pretended that nothing happened when they're on cam, but he starts to be cold when they're back stage and at the dorm. All that Hae can do is just sit around and sigh at the sight of Hyuk resisting him.

Donghae made a lot of efforts for Hyuk to speak to him again.

He changed his number so Yoona would stop contacting him, but no matter how many times he'll change it, Yoona still finds ways to contact him.

He shows up every night at Sukira just to wait for hyuk so he can talk to him, but hyuk just ignores him all the time. 

His efforst are always just put to waste in the end anyway.

Hyuk has been sinking himself into work so he could distract his mind from everything that's been happening around.

He's been busy with FAME and has been doing MC shows with Teuk. He's been overworking himself every single day just to make an excuse of not seeing Hae at the dorm.

 

One night at Sukira, donghae held hyuk's hand and dragged him out to the parking lot.

"Let go of me Hae!"

"No! You just listen to me and just talk to me for once then it'll be all over! Just listen to me for once please!"

"I already did listen to you, and what did I get? A heartbreak and s scarred future!" Hyuk began crying again.

"Everything was just a mistake. That's why I'm here to make it better again"

"Why? So you could repeat the same mistakes again and have an excuse to leave me again? I made you my everything, and then I lost you, I'm nothing right now thanks to you. I've been working hard to redeem myself so just stop it"

"Look, everything was a misunderstanding from the beginning anyways."

"There was never a misunderstanding Hae. You made your decision from the beginning. I was just simply making decisions where you and I can both benefit from"

"Benefit from what? From ignoring each other when its visible that we both want to be together again?"

"But we would just end up hurting each other more in the end anyway? Can't you see what's happening Hae? Everything is just wrong."

"Don't you wanna be with me anymore Hyuk? Don't you wanna go back to the old times when we had those moments that can last forever?"

 

Hyuk's POV

I looked at him. He was serious, and so was I. Can we still be happy even if everything isn't falling to place?"

 

"Don't you wanna be with me anymore Hyuk? Don't you wanna go back to the old times when we had those moments that can last forever? Don't you remember how happy we were? How we could care less to the world as long as we're together?" He told me.

I just sighed.

"You know what I remember Hae? I remember those times that I would do anything just for you as long as we can be happy. Those times that I was willing to throw everything I had just for you, I wanted to give you everything I had but you threw all of that away. I still remember those times that you would break my heart and leave me crying alone and you wouldn't even turn around and look at me suffering behind you. Do you remember the promise you made me that you would never leave me, that no matter what happens, you'll always be there for me? But what did you do? You told me to go away and just leave you alone. You fooled me into believing that you loved me and that you and I could be always together. But look at where we are now? We're at a situation that's irreversible even if we travel back in time, its just gonna have the same outcome no matter what we do. All of those were just wishful thinking. Nothing lasts forever"

I sobbed at him. He just stood there looking at me.

He knows I'm right. What's there to fix if its already gone anyway?

"Can you see my point Hae? Whatever you say or do, we could never go back to what we were before. Its been destroyed by you and you alone. You were the one who was holding our future. But from the very beginning, you already decided to throw it right? What's the point in all of this anyway? Why are you even doing this? Let's just forget about all of this, and just pretend nothing ever happened. I'm tired Hae, and I know you are too. Let's just stop here."

I left him and walked away. 

This is the end, maybe.

No more Eunhae for now.

Its just Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Angst update!! Waaah I cried while writing this seriously!! The next chapters are gonna be dramatic, this is just the start, Hyuk already told Hae those feelings he's bene suppressing from the start, he just burst and ended up saying everything. So what do you think? Did he do the right thing?

Anyways, have you guys seen Hyuk's new look!? Bye blonde hyuk and Hello copper brown hyuk!! He's just awesome and I've been spazzing over his new hair since last night XD His look is just the same with his perfection look and that was just amazing! And ss3 dvd is out according to some of my friends!! XDD just imagine having to watch I wanna love you all over again!! =))))

Comment away my friends!! =)))

 

PS!! 

Hyuk's new look =)))

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvsf92ybzY1qjagnco1_500.jpg