Last Chapter

Hate U Love U

Donghae panicked as Sungmin ended the phone call. Hyukjae's gonna arrive in a couple of minutes and he's still a mess.

He quickly put away the remaining banners and tidied up the table. He made sure the candles were lit, the roses were fresh, everything was in place. He grabbed a chair for support when he walked over the kitchen to check if the cake he and Sungmin made a while ago is still okay. He was having a hard time walking around the dorm because of the cast he still has on.

"Donghae hurry, he said he's gonna be here in 10 minutes. You're still not dressed." Sungmin reminded the latter as he helped also in keeping the place tidy. Kyuhyun was already on the other dorm to let the two have a private time for themselves.

Donghae was trying his best to walk faster but the cast was definitely giving him a hard time.

"I'm trying hyung but this stupid cast isn't cooperating very well." He cursed under his breathe how much he hated his situation right now. He was sweating so much with all the movements he was doing. Hyukjae was like a minimum of 5 minutes away from their dorm and he still looks awful.

He was about to go to his room to change clothes when he suddenly tripped over the edge of the center table. This just added to the already pissed off feeling Donghae had.

 

"Ugh I hate this!!" Donghae quickly snapped and Sungmin looked at him.

"Donghae come on get up, we have no time left." Sungmin said as he picked up pieces of plastic around the table.

"I've had enough of it. All I wanted to do was to set up a nice surprise for Hyukjae, and everything I was doing for the whole day has been a disaster! Its gonna be midnight soon and look at me? I'm a complete mess, I look stupid with this stupid cast on my stupid leg that hasn't even healed yet!? I'm getting pissed of!" Donghae continued his rant and Sungmin walked over to him.

"Come on don't say that. This place isn't a mess. We've spent hours on this remember? We're doing what we can to make this look good. And remember this is all for Hyukjae right?" He said as he attempted to make Donghae calm.

"I just wanted to make Hyukjae happy. I've been giving him a hard time because my stupid head won't work right. I just want him to see that even if I don't remember, I feel it. That he's the one my heart has been screaming for everyday. I love him and no one else. Now I think I'm just going to destroy this perfect opportunity for the both of us." Donghae said as he wept. This was definitely draining his energy a lot.

Sungmin continued to pat the younger's back to make him stop.

 

"Donghae, is it true?" Donghae turned his direction to the door and saw Hyukjae standing there,

"Hyukjae." Donghae trailed off.

"I think I should leave you two alone. Goodluck Hae." Sungmin said as he passed by Hyukjae.

Donghae cleared his throat and wiped the tears away. Hyukjae walked over to him.

 

"uhm you're not supposed to see me like this hyuk" Donghae said as he bowed his head.

"no its okay. I want to see you like this Hae. You dont have to be ashamed or anything. I've seen you in worse situations" Hyukjae approached the younger as he crouched down to have a better look at the person.

"I know but its still embarrassing. I'm on the floor crying like a little girl, hurts my pride you know." Donghae faked a sob as he heard hyuk giggle.

"Oh please Hae I told you I've seen worst. So mind explaining me what happened?" Donghae cleared his throat as he looked at hyukjae who had his head tilted to the side.

"Uhm this was suppose to be a surprise event. But it turned out to be a disaster. Sorry about that."

"So you're supposed to surprised me? Well I was surprised, you succeeded on that Hae."

Donghae chuckled as he saw Hyukjae smiling. This was going smoothly.

 

"Actually I want to tell you something" Donghae confessed.

"What is it?"

"I broke up with Yoona" Donghae said.

"Really? You said she was your girlfriend, why break up?"

"Because she isn't the one that's in here" Donghae said as he placed his right hand over his chest. Looking straight at Hyukjae as the older looked stunned.

"Then who is?" Hyukjae said as he stared at the younger.

"Well I guess he already knows the answer. Would you mind if I describe him to you?" Donghae shyly smiled.

"That would be okay." Hyukjae replied with a grin.

"He's shy. Clueless at times but he's precious. He never fails to smile everyday. He cares about others more than himself. He's not easy to persuade but I managed to. He's the only person I've loved for 4 years now. And it will never change. I hope he feels the same way." Donghae stated as he looked at hyukjae.

"He must be a good catch then. Why not ask if you wanna know what's in his heart." Hyukjae said.

"Because I'm afraid that he already grew tired of me. You see I managed to make him cry, make him feel broken and I don't know how to fix that. And I don't want to be selfish. That just because I love him, doesn't mean I should expect that he still feels the same way. Can he forgive me and give me another chance?" Donghae asked as he bowed his head again.

"But Donghae, I think the person in his heart never changed. Its still has the same owner since the beginning. Never did he really thought of giving up. He's more stupid than you think. Still having the same person even after all that has happened. He'd be happy to give you another shot if you promised one thing." Hyukjae explained as he held Donghae's hand.

"I'd do anything Hyukjae you know that. Just to have you back." Donghae explained.

"But you never left Donghae. I never left back. Time wasn't just right enough for the both of us then. Everything got screwed up that's why we're here now. Just promise me you'll never leave me Hae, that whatever happens you can't forget me again, you can't forget what he had." Hyukjae said as he fought the urge to cry.

 

Donghae looked at the older and smiled at him. He gave him a tight hug as he cried.

"I won't I swear. I'd probably jump off a building If I ever do that again. I'm sorry Hyuk and thanks for trusting me again." Donghae said in between sobs.

"Come on stop crying. Just don't do that again okay. You know I can't really forget you right?"

"Because you love me too much right?" Donghae snickered.

"Yes so stop gloating."

"I love you Hyukjae thanks again."

"Love you too Hae. Come on get up so you could change clothes." Hyukjae held him up before standing up himself.

"Okay, as long as you'll help me" Donghae smirked.

"Yah, erted Lee Donghae. Let's go I'll lock you up inside the room.

"Yah!"

 

Laughter and teasing filled the room as both of them started to goof off with each other.

Everything was left the behind.

The tears, the broken hearts, the lies.

All just seemed to vanish into thin air.

What's more important now is that they've decided to start anew.

A new life just needing each other to survive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I know ending is Lame XD
All my apologies and messages on the next chap
Thanks so much for keeping up with me :)))