1. Him and his reasons

Hate U Love U

 

Hyuk's POV

"hyuk, let's end it here" I turned to him. He's joking. I know he is.

"You're kidding right?" I chuckled. Typical Donghae, joking around like always.

"No. I'm dead serious on this one hyuk. I'm not joking" he said sternly. I was already feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"W-Why hae?"

"I-I don't like you anymore"

"You expect me to believe that kind of excuse!? I'm not a kid Donghae" I reasoned out

"So what do you want me to do? Make up lies? Please don't make this harder for me hyuk"

"You want to make this easier? Then don't break up with me. It's as simple as that hae."

"Just understand me on this one hyuk"

"Please Hae? Why are you doing this to me?" I was crying my heart out infront of him. Why can't he see that I do love him so much?

"I just told you, I don't like you anymore. What part of I don't like you anymore don't you understand!?" He nearly shouted at me.

"H-Hae, please don't do this"

"I'm sorry hyuk. Just forget everything about us" He said as he went out of the door.

The guy that I love so much just ended it all like that. I feel like trash right now. A useless piece of paper. Crumpled then throwed away. Now I'm left here, unable to move, crying like and idiot.

 

 

Hae's POV

I closed the door behind me. I looked at Min hyuung who was watching TV and Kyu who was playing his games. Its good that they didn't heard us shouting inside. I'm holding back the tears I have. I just broke the heart of the person I love the most. I left him still crying. I'm sorry hyuk. I hope I can tell you everything that easily.

 

Narrator's POV

Everything didn't go as plan. Hyuk tried to talk some sense to Hae but he just won't listen. All he wants to do is let Hae hear him out.How he love him and how he really cares for him that he can't go on without him. All that donghae did was just walk out everytime they have a chance to be the only ones left.

 

It's been a week since Hae and Hyuk broke up. Others don't suspect a thing since they still continue to be the fun-loving Eunhae that everybody loves. They continue to play with each other when the others are around, but when they're alone in their shared room, they don't talk with each other.

 

During and interview:

Reporter: So I've heard tgar Donghae-ssi and Eunhyuk-ssi are close. Would you mind telling me about that?

Donghae: Well Hyuk and I have been friends since trainee days so its been 10 years.

Eunhyuk: Yep. It's like we treat each other as brothers

Reporter: As brothers? Then your relationship with each other is really close.

Donghae: Of course. Just like brothers. Nothing less, nothing more.

Eunhyuk: R-Right. Nothing l-less nothing m-more.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Nothing less nothing more." Hyuk hyung said. Seriously, he's not looking so good these past days. And that's all because of Donghae.  It's good that they know that I heard their whole conversation. I mean I wasn't deaf like Min hyung who was concentrating on watching spongebob on TV. I was playing games, but their conversation was too loud. How can Hae hyung do that? How can he be so insensitive? Well at least there's only 5 of us here at the interview. Only me, Min hyung, Teukie hyung, Hyuk hyung and Donghae. I think the others were left at the dorm.

Yesung hyung's too busy with his new puppy, kkoming. Wookie's busy cooking food for Heechul hyung who's been exchanging tweets with Hangeng hyung all morning. And they said I'm the only one in love with the computer. Then shindong hyung's on a date with Nari noona. And I think Siwon hyung's with his bible study group. He was complaining for missing 3 sessions already. I wonder what Hae and Hyuk are doing.

 

Hyuk's POV

Oh great. Hae and I share a dressing room together. Kyu and Min share one and Teukie hyung got his own room. He was complaining that his white clothes might get dirty.

"Hyuk" I turned around and found Hae tugging my shirt. 

"What?"

"I wanna talk to you."

"Well we are already talking right?"

"Don't be sarcastic hyuk. I mean really talk."