3. consequences

Hate U Love U

 

Hyukjae's POV

Stupid hand, I wished I just broke my whole arm so i would care less. Stupid wall, stupid hand and stupid lee hyukjae. How did I managed to break the wall anyways. I hate donghae for making me do this. He's the reason for everything. Why I'm being stupid right now, crying my eyes out for breaking my hand because of my anger and depression towards him. I wish he'd go back to normal. I want the loving and protective donghae to be with me again.

We finally reached the hospital. I hate this place. Makes me feel even more sick than I already am. We put on masks and a hoodie for us not to be seen by people. If they see us here, they would make really big speculations as to why I'm here.

The doctor checked my hand at once to see how bad I broke it.

"You probably made a lot of force into punching that wall hyukjae-ssi. You broke like 3 knuckles. Do you feel any other pain?"      

"I broke 3 knuckles? Wow. No, i don't feel any pain at all."  I answered him.         

 

"Are you going to put a cast on his hand?" Teukie hyung asked.                                                                                                                  

"Of course. The cast would help his hand to recover faster. And by looking at how he managed to break 3 of his knuckles, its gonna take about 2-3 weeks for the cast to stay in his hand. It can help to avoid swelling up." The doctor explained. 

How am I going to continue my practice for the music shows if I have a cast in my hand? I should've thought before I punched that stupid wall.

 

"Hyukkie are you really okay?" Minnie hyung asked me. He was holding my other hand. He was wiping the tears at my cheek that I didn't notice before. Was I crying this whole time?     

"I'm okay. Just a little tired. Can we get the cast in my hand already so we can go home?" 

 "Sure thing, We'll leave you inside while we arrange the papers outside okay? Then we have to talk when we go back arasso?" teukie hyung said.        

 

Narrator's POV

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Leeteuk left the room already and made their way to the front desk to fill up the papers.

"Yah, do you know what hyuk's problem is?" Teuk asked the two.                                                                                                              

"Nope, not a clue. He's been to depressed lately. He has a big problem and I can feel it. It's like he and Donghae fought or something." Min explained. 

Kyuhyun knew the real reason but of course he doesn't them to know. It was his and hyuk's secret. It just pains him to see his monkey-like hyung do such a stupid just for a stupid fish like Donghae.

"Kyuhyun, do you know why he's acting like that?" Teuk asked his magnae.  

"Nope. I think if he does have a problem, its best to let him say it in his own will rather than bombarding him with so much questions right? Kyuhyun explained.                                                                                                                                                                

"Well I guess our right. If he's ready to tell us then we'll listen to him, I just don't want seeing him doing things like this. How did he managed to hurt his hand that badly?" Teuk said,                                                                                                                                        

"I dunno. He told me earlier that he slipped. He spilled some water on the floor and he slipped on to it and landed at his hand that's why he broke it. Then he told me that he and hae were playing awhile ago and accidentally hit the lamp, that's why there's a crack on the wall." Kyuhyun immediately told the two hyungs.

"How the hell did he slipped on water? I know he's childish and clumsy but he's not that stupid to not look to where he's going. Did he really slipped?" Sungmin asked.   

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What the hell am I gonna do now? If they keep asking me then I might tell them the real reason.

"He really did slipped. I swear minnie hyung, ask him if you want. If he didn't slipped then what would be the reason that he hurt his hand that badly. He's heavy then he landed on his hand. It makes a lot of sense right? Now come on and finish filling up the papers. Hyuk hyung must be waiting for us."

I hope they bought my alibi. I don't wanna continue lying to them because of this. I just hope I'll talk some sense into hyuk hyung later. It's that fishy hyung of mine that caused all of this. I don't understand him at all. Ever since the conversation they had last week in their room, he's getting weirder everyday. What is really his problem?

We fetched hyuk hyung in the emergency then we went home already. Hyuk hyung fell asleep inside the car. The two hyungs didn't bother asking him questions. He already had enough for the day. He needs a lot of rest right now.

After an hour we finally reached the dorm. Finally I could rest.                                     

 

 

Donghae's POV

Where is he? Why isn't he home yet. Wait, they're here already. I could hear them in the hallway.

They entered the door, I finally see him, Wait, why is he wearing a cast in his hand? Did he do something stupid again? Why does he keep doing this? Is he making me feel more and more sorry for what I've done to him? He sat at the dining table and wookie approached him.

"Hyung are you alright? What's wrong with your hand?" wookie asked him. I walked to sit at the couch so I could hear more of their conversation.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

"It's nothing wookie, I just had a little accident earlier. Can you cook for me? I'm starving."                                                                    

"Sure hyung! I'll cook you some eggs and bacon. Wait for a while okay?"

He had a little accident? When? What did he do? I'm feeling more and more guilty to what is happening right now. He completely changed because of me. What am I suppose to do? I should approach him.

 

*ring, ring*

I looked at my phone and saw who was calling.

"Incoming call: Yoona"

"Hello? Yoona-ssi" I answered.

 

Hyuk's POV

"Hello? Yoona-ssi?"

He's speaking to her right now? Is donghae that insenitive already? How can he not think that I'm in the same room as him and I can clearly hear him call her name. He's talking with the girl he exchanged with me at my face.

I got up from the table.

"Hyung, I thought you were hungry. Aren't you gonna eat anymore?" Wookie called me.

"I-I'm not hungry anymore wook. I think I lost my appetite already."

I walked passed by Hae then he held my arm.

"Hyuk, wait up"

"Let go Donghae I'm tired already"

"Come on Hyuk let's talk again please?"

"I SAID LET GO DONGHAE!" I screamed at him and saw everyone look at out little scene.

 

"I'm tired donghae, I've gone through so much this day and I need some time alone so please just let go okay? I don't wanna deal with this anymore, I'm so tired with this. This whole situation we're in. Let's just tell them the truth once and  for all please?" I began crying.

"Tell us what hyuk? Is there something wrong between you two?" Teukie hyung asked me.

 

"Hae and I broke up"

 

 

 

 

"Donghae and I already broke up"