12. Shouldn't have seen it

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

I ran out of the room, leaving the furious Donghae behind. Was he that insane to do that infront of me? I continued crying while I ran to the corridors.

I felt a pair of hands stopping me. It was heechul hyung.

 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"I-I, I need to g-go"

"Go where? Donghae's here so where are you suppose to go?"

"I-I need to g-get a-away from him"

"What happened hyukkie? Did you and Hae fought?" Minnie hyung asked me.

"He doesn't want to s-see me"

"Hey, stop crying, let's talk about this. Come on lets go to the rooftop so no one could see us" Heechul hyung suggested.

 

Sungmin hyung was holding me up since I'm barely able to walk by myself. We headed for the elevator. We saw Yoona inside.

 

"Oh Yoona" Heechul hyung greeted. I immediately tilted my head down so she can't see me cry like this.

"Oppa."

"What are you doing here?" Shindong hyung asked,

"I-I heard what happened to Donghae oppa. My manager told me after he got a call from your manager"

"I almost forgot that you two were together. That explains why you're here" Yesung hyung said,

"Well I think he's awake right now, he's in room 258. He's fine so just see for yourself"

"Thanks oppa. Wait, where are you all going?"

"To the rooftop. This place is too crowded so we need to get a little fresh air." Sungmin hyungs said sarcastically.

"Okay. I'll be going first then."
 

We entered the elevator and got off at the top floor. Min hyung was still holding me. When we arrived at the terrace, I let go of Min hyung and headed straight to one of the benches. I sat for a while and let my tears fall on its own.

 

"Hey hyukkie, tell us what happened." Min hyung approached by my side.

"I-I wanna leave the group"

"What? Repeat that again!?" He said.

"I-I said I wanna leave Super----" I was cut off when Heechul hyung punched me. I lost my balance and fell backwards. I didn't bother getting up.

"Hyung what did you do that!? Can't you see hyukkie's hyung having a hard time right now?" Wookie approached me.

"Stay out of this Ryeowook!" The others were holding Heechul hyung back so to prevent him from hurting me again.

"Let him be Wookie-ah" I said to him

 

Heechul hyung shrugged the others off and held me up. He held me by the collar.

"You! What the hell is your problem!? Why would you even say anything about leaving this group!?"

"I just want to leave all of this behind. To forget all of this. I'm tired hyung. I'm tired."

"So you're gonna throw all of this away for someone as worthless as him!? Don't give me a crappy excuse like that 'cause I'm not buying it!"

"He's not worthless hyung! How can you say that Donghae is worthless!?" Everyone was taken aback as to how I responded to heechul hyung. I was worse than him everytime I get angry.

 

"If he's not worthless that what is he!? Crap!? Wake up hyuk! You're willing to lose everything for him. Throwing all your hardwork because some guy decided to dump you!"

"He isn't any guy hyung! He's Hae! I've done so many things just to be with him, just to be happy, I can't let all of this go away. I can't forget him. He's everything to me hyung. I love him"

"Look, I know you love him hyuk, I understand all of it. Just stop for a moment and realize everything. Does your whole world revolve around him? Are you gonna die if he leaves you? So what if you two broke up, aren't you gonna be friends still? So what if he loves Yoona now, can you change the way things are now?"

"He doesn't even want to see me. He wants me to go away. I'm just following what he says"

"Then wake up! He's everything to you, but you are also everything to us. We're a family remember? I won't let you destroy your own life because of him. This was your dream, and you're already living it so why would you throw it all away? You're a part of this group and this family okay? Just think about this again? You're just much affected because of what happened to you. Juts try for once, forget about him for a while. It wouldn't mean you don't love him anymore. Just let go for a while."

 

It made a lot of sense to me now. I woke up from all those imaginations and hopes I had. I turned to Heechul hyung and hugged him.

"You're special hyung, try to remember that? Thanks a lot"

"You're lucky you have a great hyung like me. Just rest okay?" He hugged me back. The members joined in and made a big group hug.

"Too close! Hyukjae-ah, go down now okay? Talk some sense into Hae's mind for a change." Heechul hyung reminded me.

 

I managed to squeeze myself out of the tight group hug. I headed my way to the elevator. I tried heading to Hae's room. I just hope I can do this. There's no turning back anyways.

 

I noticed that Hae's door was slightly opened. Yoona must have left it open. I quickly went inside.

I walked in just to see something I wasn't suppose to see.

I saw Yoona's lips pressed against Hae's. I immediately felt my heart was being stabbed by a million knives.

I dropped the carton of strawberry milk I was holding.

Hae pushed Yoona back and saw me standing there, crying like an idiot again.

 

"Hyukkie-ah"

"S-sorry. I-I interrupted you two"

"Hyukkie wait!" I stopped from walking.

"Don't explain anymore Hae. I think I already saw everything I need. Just don't bother talking to me anymore okay?" I immediately ran again. 

 

I went to the carpark and saw the others getting inside the van.

 

"Oh hyukkie, I thought you were gonna talk to Hae" Min hyung asked,

"H-He's a-asleep a-already"

"Why are you stuttering? Are you crying again?" 

"N-No. Everything that happened is just sinking in right now"

"Well, take care of little Hyukjae here okay? I'm gonna stay here with Hae" Heechul hyung said.

"Okay. I'll look out for them" Yesung hyung said.

"Why are you gonna stay here with Hae?" Min hyung asked.

"Just gotta talk some sense into him. And nobody should tell Teukie about the leaving the group thing okay? He'll transform into furious teuk again"

"Yes hyung!" The members said.

 

We headed back to the dorm. I sat at the back and stared out the window. This is gonna be a long crying night again for me.

 

Heechul's POV

I went back to Hae's room. A spilled carton of strawberry milk was what I saw near the door. Hyuk wasn't kidding when he said that he and Hae really fought.

I saw Hae staring at the window. I guess Yoona must've left already. At least I don't need to chase her out anymore.

I locked the door behind me.

 

"Oblivious to the world again Hae?"

"Oh Hyung you're here"

"Yep, and I'm here for a nice long chat"

"Chat?"

"You and I have a lot to talk about"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back!! Was the previous one a dramatic chapter? Well it's gonna be a roller coaster one trust me!! After hyukkie's side, it's time for Donghae to explain his side. So wait for his talk with Heechul =P I'm missing Heechul a lot these days so I decided for him to play a huge part in this fic. For all the petals there, put your hands up!!! =))))