28. over strawberry milk and chocholates

Hate U Love U

Narrator's POV

It's been 3 days since Donghae got out of te hospital. He's still on hiatus from his activities since he's still on a cast. He just stays at the dorm for the time being.

The others are already resuming their usual activities but they make time in taking turns in taking care of Hae. Since nobody but them and the management knows about Donghae's condition, they just try to keep it low.

Sungmin was the one who was left at the dorm to take care of Donghae since he just finished all of his activities and was free for the day.

 

Sungmin's POV

"Feeling a little better Hae?" I aproached him with a glass of strawberry milk.

"Hmm I think so. I'm starting to feel my legs so I guess that's a progress right?" He was sitting at the couch flipping channels from the tv.

"Here. Drink this, this would help your bones get strong again" I handed him the small pink carton and grabbed a chair to sit beside him.

He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Seriously hyung? Strawberry milk?" He laughed at me.

"What? That's still Milk and milk helps your bones! Don't look at me as if I'm a dummy." I pouted at him."

"Hey I didn't protest hyung, and besides I like these." He smiled and then continued sipping from the carton.

What a kid.

 

"So been remembering something lately?" I asked. He turned off the TV and looked at me.

"I really don't get what I should remember hyung. I mean, I'm perfectly fine and I don't feel like I forgot something." He said. 

"Well I won't bug you about it, but I' just telling you that you did forgot about it." I pointed out,

"Well if I did forget something that's important, why are you the only one that's bugging me? Why aren't the others getting involved?"

"Its simple, because they don't want to get involve. You were the one who said that back then. That the others shouldn't get involve over this matter."

"I said that? Since when? And about what? You're starting to creep me out hyung"

"I am so not creeping you out hae. Whatever, but what did Yoona told you?" 

I was very interested in this topic. Yoona has been nothing but trouble to him and Hyuk and it just simply amazes me how his head came to a conclusion that him and Yoona are a couple. I don't even know what to think. It's just plain stupid.

 

"Nothing, what should she tell me? I mean we are dating and all, but that's all that."

"But didn't I told you that you already broke up with her 4 years ago? That's a long time hae." I pointed out again. I was beginning to eat the chocolate bar beside me. What better way to treat my curiousity but a bar of chocolate right?

"I don't believe you hyung. If we did broke up, then why hasn't Yoona told me about that. She told me we've been together ever since."

"Well that's bull donghae. You expect her to tell you truth!?" I half shouted at him,

"I do. She's my girlfriend. Of course she should be honest with me. Why are you getting angry at her anyway. Its not like she did anything wrong to you, let alone to me."

"You don't know a thing Hae. She has done so much to you guys to the point that you even cursed her infront of us. How do you expect her to tell you what's really happening. Remember Hae, you were the one who broke up with her back then. Of course she still loves you, you can't suspect her to let you go that easily."

He was shaking his head. Ugh he's just as stubborn as Hyuk! I don't get this two people at all. How can he trust Yoona that much? That girl is as bad as a witch, no she's even worse that a witch, 

 

"I really don't believe you hyung, I trust her. I don't think she can do that to me. I can't imagine myself doing that to her. And its getting me all confused now because Hyukjae has been constantly ignoring me." I smirked at him,

"And you expect hyukkie to act as if nothing happened? Get your head straight Hae. Have you seen Hyukjae talking to Yoona at all?" I asked him. He was kinda dumbfounded about everything. Well I can't just sit here and watch everything crumble down. Hyukkie did enough already and I don't want it to go to waste.

 

Hae's POV

I think Sungmin hyung is right. I really haven't seen hyukjae around everytime Yoona visits. He's not even talking to me when were at the room. He goes home late at night just to avoid talking to me. I dunno what's going on,

"I-I dunno." I said.

"Can't you see the obvious Hae? Yoona and Hyuk were close back then right? And they don't even greet each other now. They're not on good terms anymore."

"Yes they were, they were close friends. And what I saw when I woke up at the hospital shocked me. I didn't expect them to be fighting. What happened?" I asked.

"As much as I want to tell you everything, I think you should ask Hyuk about this. He'll explain everything since he was the one that experienced most of this."

"Wait what did you mean experienced? Did I do something to him?"

"Not what you did, more like out all that you did, it was too much for him. And everything was already going good. Ugh, I blame faith for this," He said while getting up and going to the kitchen,

 

What really happened between Hyuk and Me and Yoona? Why are all 3 of us even in the same sentence? I'm still getting confused and no one even dares to tell me what the hell is really happening.

I looked at the door and saw the knob turning, Hyuk was getting inside.

"Hyukkie!!" I greeted him. He looked at me for a second then arranged his shoes.

 

Hyuk's POV

"hyukkie!!!" I stared at Hae for a second then arranged my shoes.

Why did my schedules even ended early? Its like 2 in the afternoon already. I'm still awkward with him and I disagree on talking to him. I might blurt out whats the truth afterall.

"Hey hyukkie, why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong to you?" He pouted at me.

Ugh, how can I not notice him when he's being cute like this. Well you did actually done a lot of things to me Hae.

"Uhm, nothing. I've been tired these past few days. I'm sorry if I was ignoring you or anything," I reasoned out.

I saw Min hyung looked at me with a what-are-you-doing-just-talk-to-him expression.

"But still, you've been ignoring me hyukkie, I'm not used to that."

I approached him a little bit and sat at the chair near him,

"I'm just tired Hae. You know how our schedules can get hectic sometimes. I've been worn out."

"Ohhh I see hyukkie. Then maybe you should rest. Wait, I'm gonna get something from the room wait okay?"

 

He tried standing up and took his crutches. 

"Hae where are you going. I can get them for you." I said.

"Nope just sit there. I'm gonna give this to you." He said and entered the room.

 

He closed the door and Sungmin hyung approached me.

"So you're finally talking to him huh" 

"I just can't restrain myself anymore. He needs me now hyung"

"And what are you gonna do? Act as if nothing happened and just continue acting as if you're his bestfriend?"

"I am a bestfriend hyung, that's what I am to him right?"

"Only a bestfriend? Then what do you call those love hate moments you had? Were all of those part of the bestfriend act huh?"

He was basically pointing out the obvious.

 

"And what do you want me to do hyung? Tell him that we've been together for 4 years now and we just got back together?" 

"Perfect! That wasn't so hard. I'm just concern about you. How can you even take everything that's been happening? You're seeing him spend time with yoona. They're not even together and yet she's stealing him away from you"

"And I just have to accept that. He sees me as a friend and that's what I should be to him right now." I sighed. 

"But don't forget what you really are to him. Sooner or later he's gonna remember everything"

"And I'm just gonna wait for that to happen.

"Whatever you say, I'll just keep on reminding you that whatever you do, don't let yourself get hurt in the end"

 

Hae's POV

I can't find it? Where's the strawberry chocolate anyways? Hmmm wait, i think sungmin hyung already ate it awhile ago. So much for my surprise for Hyuk.

I was heading for the door when I overheard Sungmin hyung and hyukkie talking.

 

"I am a bestfriend hyung, that's what I am to him right?"

"Only a bestfriend? Then what do you call those love hate moments you had? Were all of those part of the bestfriend act huh?"

What are the talking about?

 

"And what do you want me to do hyung? Tell him that we've been together for 4 years now and we just got back together?" 

"Perfect! That wasn't so hard. I'm just concern about you. How can you even take everything that's been happening? You're seeing him spend time with yoona. They're not even together and yet she's stealing him away from you"

 

Wait, what did Hyukkie say,

W-We are together!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update! Okay I just can't control myself from updating XDD I've been bored so yeah here's another update =))) I really thought of what to write next so yeah I'm gonna add some fluff moments on the succeeding chapters =))

Ooooh and Advance Merry Christmas readers!!! =)) Enjoy your vacation!! Comment away!!!