Show time?

Hate U Love U

"Come on I told you the guesting isn't over hyuk, you don't have to go home that early" Leeteuk was in the verge of pulling his dongsaeng's arm as he enters the elevator.

"I told you hyung I'm already tired anyways. Can't I go home? I'm not KTR's host anymore remember?" Hyukjae explained as he kept removing teuk's grasp on him.

"I know, but you're today's guest because of the success of Fame, so don't be moody and finish this interview." Teuk pulled him stronger and managed to get the younger out of the elevator.

"I'm so not in the mood hyung. You owe me one." He said.

"Fine fine,I'll buy you a truck load of strawberry milk don't worry" Hyukjae smiled and followed his hyung inside the booth.

Teuk smiled at himself and quickly sent a text message.

---------------------------

"Teukie hyung just texted, he said he made hyukjae stay for at least an hour more." Sungmin explained as he returned his phone on his pocket.

"Well that's great news. Is Donghae hyung finished yet? I'm getting hungry and he's been hogging the kitchen all to himself.:" Kyuhyun started to complain again. Donghae's has been in the kitchen for at least 20 minutes now.

"Donghae! You better not be making a mess in my kitchen or I'll do my martial arts on you!" Sungmin shouted from the living room. Kyu and him were taking a break since the whole dorm is practically all set for Donghae's little event.

"Almost, I don't even think I'm doing this right." Donghae said.

"So you want my help now?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Oh.and don't bring Kyu here, he might eat all of this."

"Yah! I need food. I'm a maknae and I demand food!" Kyu complained again.

"Just shut it Kyu, I'll cook you some ramen okay? Just play or whatever first" Sungmin said as he enters the kitchen first.

----------------------------------

 

"I told you not to make a mess Hae, there's like icing everywhere!" Sungmin said as he grabbed a towel near him.

"It's not my fault. The batter just splurted out and the machine went crazy."

"Ugh, at least this tastes good. No wonder Hyukjae says you have hidden talent," Sungmin said,

"He said that?" Donghae fetl a smile crept on his face.

"Yeah, he said you're the best at making these things. He's gonna like it more since its strawberry."

"Great! Now all I have to do is freeze these things and we're all set!" Donghae beamed at his hyung.

"Finally! So what are you going to do? I hope you can top you're terrace confession. It was romantic." Sungmin said.

"Really, what's so special about it? I can't even remember doing that. Why is everyone talking about it?"

"Because it was heartfelt, and it was unplanned. You just kinda did it without notice Hae.You never planned it and there were no fancy things like these. It was just you, Hyukjae and those special feelings you have for each other."

 

Donghae grew silent, did he actually do something like that? He already confessed to the guy he likes for a long time and he cant even remember it. But if he did that in the past, then he can probably pull this off right now.

 

"So?" Sungmin nudged Hae's elbow.

"Huh?"

"I said what are you gonna do now? Don't tell me you're just gonna say you like him and that's that."

"Hmmm, I don't know actually. I might just do it then and there. It'll be exciting if its unplanned right?"

The two were talking when Sungmin's phone started ringing.

 

"Hello?"

"Oh Sungmin hyung!"

"Hyukjae! I thought you were having KTR right now?" Sungmin said as he eyed Donghae.

"Yeah, but isn't it weird that you're not here? Ryeowook said you ditched him today."

"O-Oh yeah! Well I had plans with Kyu today, that's why I asked Teukie hyung to fill in for me" Sungmin quickly lied.

"Oh really? Well, I'm on my way home right now since my segment's over. See you in 10 minutes hyung"

Hyukjae hung up and Sungmin eyed Donghae.

 

"What?" Donghae asked.

"Better get dressed Donghae.

"Why?"

"He's on his way home now."

"Oh crud....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I live! Haha hey guys ;))) One chapter to go and then the epilogue :) I'm really gonna miss this one.

Thanks for all your love and support on this one. Made me so happy keke :))
Await the epilogue okay? I'm gonna add something
See you on the last chapter :))