20. A way to ruin the moment

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

 

Why did I even agreed on meeting up with him? Wasn't I supposed to ignore him for 3 weeks straight? Stupid phone. Stupid Donghae. Stupid urge to hear his voice.

What if he just blames me for everything? What if he just scolds me again and repeat those hurtful words that I'm beginning to forget. I'm trying my best to move on, but he's trying to squeeze his self in again.

I dialled Sungmin's number, he's probably at home feeding Kyuhyun who still remains infront of the laptop playing starcraft.

"Hello?"

"Hyukkie! Yey you finally called! Are you okay?"

"I am. Everything's fine, well except for one thing."

"What is it? Tell me everything! Don't leave any details behind okay?"

"Okay, well I just talked to Hae a few minutes ago."

"What!? He called you!? Well that's interesting. I thought you planned on ignoring him?"

"Well that's the original plan right? I don't even know what's wrong with me. I just simply answered the phone like nothing happened."

"That's called instincts hyukkie. You feel like an urge that you wanna hear his voice."

"Hmm point taken. But isn't it weird? I wanna get away from him but everytime I walk farther, he suddenly pops out and I end up going back at the beginning all over again."

"Well that's call love again hyuk. You can't resist it."

"Well how can I resist it?"

"I told you. You can't. So what did you and Hae talked about anyway?"

"Well, he said he wanted to see me"

"Ooookkay, and what did you say?"

"I kinda agreed to it"

"You what!?! Hyuk! What happened to the ignoring part of your plan!?"

"I told you, I tried resisting it but I just can't."

"You just dug your own grave again. What if he makes you cry again?"

"I think not. And do you know what he told me before he ended the call?"

"What? That he's so sorry?"

"No. He said he loves me"

".........."

"Sungmin are you still there?"

"W-What did he say?"

"He said he loved me hyung. Does that  make sense?"

"Of course it does!! But, don't get too carried away with his lovey dovey lines. You know how deadly they can get."

"I know hyung. So what do you suggest?"

"Avoid, his eyes. His eyes can speak through your soul hyuk remember that. He can melt you with his stare."

"Again point taken. What's next?"

"And don't fall for his lines hyuk. He'll do and say whatever he can to get you back. I know you're smart enough not to fall for it again. Just trust your instincts and you'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll try to remember that. Thanks hyung"

"No problem. Call me later after you two meet okay?"

"Okay, bye hyung"

 

I made time passed by cleaning my room. Its been months since I visited this house. There's dust all over. I started to prepare myself at around 12 since me and Hae were gonna meet up at around 2. 

I hope I did make a good decision in meeting him today.

 

Hae's POV

I'm freaking out. How am I gonna explain everything to Hyuk? I know everything is my fault anyways, but it's still nerve wracking. I started thinking of ways how to make him believe and see how sincere I really am with all of this.

I suddenly received a text.

"Hae Oppa, I heard you were in Mokpo. Me and the girls are here too for a fanmeet. Could we meet up? Please, I wanna talk to you personally."

It was Yoona, Aish. I told her to stop texting me.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?"

"Is it really that hard for you to understand the meaning of don't ever call me again?"

"Oppa, Just hear me out for once. I really am sorry for what I did?"

"And what would make you think I'd still believe you?"

"Because you've known me for years and you know that I'm serious on this one."

"What do you want Yoona? You already ruined my already damaged relationship with Hyuk when we were at the hospital. What damage would you wanna add?"

"Look oppa, I really wanna say sorry to everything. Both to you and to Hyuk oppa. I really am sorry. Won't you believe me?"

"Uhm let me think about it, NO!? Just quit calling me! You've ruined everything already. I'm telling you, the thing between us was an act remember? I just asked you to be in a FAKE relationship with me so hyuk would leave me, but it seems that you don't understand what's the difference between reality and Fake."

"Please oppa, I wanna talk to you. This is gonna be the last time that I'll be involved I swear."

"Whatever"

 

I disconnected the call. She really is a pain. And now she even wants to ask for forgiveness from us? Is she crazy? I won't let her ruin this.

 

Narrator's POV

At around quarter to 2, donghae left their house and headed to the par. He wore a disguise as usual to avoid attention. He didn't mind being early since he needed time to think about the things he would say,

He sat at a bench under the biggest tree in the park. There weren't that much people since it was Tuesday so students had school.

He was just looking around when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around, expecting it to be Hyuk but it turned out to be someone else.

"Oppa."

"What the hell are you doing here Yoona!?"

"Oppa, I told you I wanted to talk"

"How did you even know I was here? Are you a stalker now too?"

"No. Manager hyung saw your car earlier, so I decided to come here too."

"What the hell. Just get away from me. I don't want to even see you right now."

"Just hear me out oppa."

"As if"

"Please?"

"Dammit!" Hae grabbed Yoona's hand and was planning to walk away but...

 

"You made me go here just to see you two together!? What the hell is your problem Lee Donghae!?"

"Hyuk.... Its not what it looks like. I'm not with Yoona"

"So that woman whom you're holding hands with is not Yoona?! Am I seeing a ghost now!?"

"Look, its not what it looks like. I'm dragging her out here see!"

"What are you talking about oppa? Aren't we on a date?" Yoona started to cling on Donghae's shoulder more.

"What crap are you talking about Yoona!? Why the hell are you telling him these things!?"

"I guess I was wrong about you Hae, I thought you were already ready to talk to me decently and this is what I get? Just, don't bother contacting me from now on. Just don't even dare look for me. This ends here Hae. I don't care if you like me or her anymore. I'm done with you. I don't ever wanna see you again!!"

Hyuk started to run.

"Hyukjae wait! Get off me!" Hae pushed Yoona which made the latter fell on the floor. He started running towards the crying HYukjae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Waaahh its kinda long right? The idea just came rushing into me like I was typing so yeah, it came out like that. Well as you can see Yoona's being rude on this one. She's kinda ruining the eunhae moment that was supposed to be lovely! Well I think its time for Hae to be the one to chase hyuk don't you think? Well comment away!!=)))