38. The great plan (Final Chapter part 1)

Hate U Love U

Donghae's POV

 

How the hell am I suppose to do all of this right now? I can barely walk by myself and I'm still at lost with everything. How did you ever think Lee Donghae that you could set this up all by yourself?

I've been cursing myself for an hour right now. I've been trying to set this place up by myself and I haven't even done anything good right now. It's been a total mess instead of it looking oh so perfect.

The banner can't even stay put. I've put like a million of tape already but it keeps falling. I can't even climb the stupid ladder so I can put it up correctly. The lights are a mess. I've grounded myself for like 5 times already. I think the socket is grounded or something. The lights aren't lighting the way its suppose to be. I haven't even set up the table and the candles! God I need like a whole month for me to set this up by myself.

Why the hell is it so hard to set up a romantic place just for the two of us!? Am I that clumsy?

 

I'm kind of shy to even ask some help from the members. Heechul hyung is out of the choices since he'll just complain at everything and won't even bother to help at all. Teukie hyung would only appear like a mom. Making sure everything is according to his liking. I won't accomplish anything if Kyu's here since he'll be just too busy playing with his stupid PSP.

I think it just leaves me Sungmin hyung.

I tried calling him.

He answered after 2 rings.

 

"Hello hyung?" I said,

"Oh Hae, what's up?"

"Uhm, I kinda need your help right now."

"Help?"

"Well I really can't say it right now over the phone."

"Ow. Well uhm where are you?"

"I'm at the SM rooftop. You know the little penthouse thing." I explained.

"Oh yeah. Well I'm inside the practice room right now, Hyuk's with me. Should I get him too?"

"NO! Just you hyung please? Don't bring Hyuk here please?"

"Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute. See you."

"Oh thanks hyung"

 

I ended the call and sat at the chair.

Just please make this a successful one please?

 

--------------------------

Sungmin hyung came and immediately went to me.

 

"Hae? What are you doing trashing the place? You know manager hyung is gonna be in rage when he sees this." He said.

"It looks that bad?" 

"You aren't trashing the place?"

"No. I'm trying to actually make it look good."

"Are you kidding me? This looks so bad Hae I can't even describe it."

"Thanks hyung." I pouted at him.

"Oh come on sorry. So what are all of these anyway?"

"They're suppose to be decoratiions" I explained.

"Decorations? For what?  And what is this sorry banner for?"

"Its for Hyuk."

"Hyuk? Yah, are you planning to confess to him again!?" Hyung eyed me.

"Again?"

"Oh right you forgot everything. You already confessed to him Hae. About 4 years ago. You didn't know?"

"I forgot everything remember?"

"Oh right. Why put so much effort now? Your last confession was totally abrupt and spontaneous."

"Well then I wanna make this special, Can you just help me with it hyung?"

"Fine fine. And besides I want to see Hyuk's face when he sees this. I bet he's gonna be thrilled!"

"I hope so. I hope I'm not too late for everything"

"There's still time. Ohh I should help you plan all of this. I'm gonna get all of the members involved," Hyung grinned at me.

"Uhm I don't think that's necessary"

"Of course it is! Now just tell me what to do and I'll take care of the rest"

 

We started doing everything and I just smiled at the thought of how everything would turn out.

I hope Hyuk would still accept me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey!! Wahhhh I'm sorry its been so long! I've been busy with Graduation preps. And yeah I'm ending this already. My mind's already been occupied with my new fic and besides the story line of this is already nearing the end anyways. I only have like 1 or 2 chapters to go. Thanks so much to everyone that supported this! Kuddos to all of you! Thanks :)))))