36. Let's relieve the past

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

What is Hae doing here? I thought this was mine and Min hyung's bonding moment. I knew something was up.

"What is this hyung? You've set me up with him!?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but this was the only way for you two to talk, you've been avoiding each other for so long"

"We are not ignoring each other. We're simply not talking okay."

"That's the same! Now just follow what I say and go in there and have a nice little chat with Donghae okay? I know you have a lot of things to talk about"

"Ugh. I hate you hyung" 

"And I love you too. Now go."

 

He pushed me in and I saw Hae and Siwon arguing.

"You told me we were gonna eat?" Donghae said.

"We are. That's why we're in a restaurant. Stupid." 

"But, you said just the two of us? Siwon!"

"Just be quiet Donghae please? I'm doing this as a friend so just hush and eat here with Hyuk."

 

Donghae became silent and refused to look at me. Sungmin hyung pushed me into my seat.

"No you two talk while we eat outside okay? Don't go out." Siwon reminded us.

They left and we were left there.

 

"Great, now I have to be stuck here with you" Hae said.

"Why, you think I wanna be here with you!?"

"Why are you raising you're voice at me!?" He argued.

"Why are you doing the same thing!?"

 

Ugh, this is gonna be a tough one.

 

Hae's POV

I don't want to be fighting with him, but I guess it really isn't an option. What's wrong between us anyways? Aren't we supposed to be friends??

 

"Fine, let's just eat,, and talk I guess." Hyuk started off.

"Fine, I don' want to argue with you too."

 

We started eating and did every way possible for us not to argue, but I think it wasn't supposed to go that way.

 

"Why are you mad at me Hyuk?" I asked. He stopped eating and looked at me. I guess he was taken aback by this. Its was a subject we both were avoiding.

"What do you mean mad? I'm not mad at you Hae" He said. Of course its a lie. Even I know about it.

"You're lying. Just tell me what's bothering you so we can talk about it. We aren't suppose to be like this right? We've been friends and----"

"What's up with the friends thing? Can you stop bringing up the subject that we're friends!?" He half shouted at me. I just blinked and looked at him.

"But we are friends Hyuk, we cannot deny about it."

"You wanna know why I'm mad at you Hae huh?"

"Why?"

"That's because you can't remember anything. You can't remember that we're not friends. Its too upsetting for me to remind you over and over again that we're not just friends Hae. Believe it or not, but we're more than that."

 

I stared at him.

"You must be joking right?" I chuckled at him.

"That's it. I don't want to deal with this anymore. If you say we're friends, fine we're friends. Just don't try to remember what we had." He stood up and left. 

"Hyukkie wait...." I stood up too but wasn't successful in running after him because of my foot. Curse this.

 

Hyuk's POV

I stormed out of the restaurant and went straight to Sungmin hyung.

"Take me home." I said and they both looked at me.

"But you have to talk to D---"

"I said take me home..." I said sternly. I guess he was half shaken about it. He stood up and left. I followed him and we left Siwon who was going to Donghae.

 

We went inside the car and drove out.

"I'll tell you everything that happened today, some other time hyung. Just not now please?" I said and just closed my eyes.

"Fine. I know its not good so just rest for a while."

 

I've had it with Donghae. I thought this was gonna be okay. Guess it wasn't. Why wouldn't I just give up?

 

 

 

 

 

Update! I'm really sorry that its been so long when I last updated. I was too busy with school and I was definitely having a writer's block. And I was busy with another fic :))) I promise I'll update regularly since this is gonna end pretty soon. I'm not gonna make a sequel since I have a new one on the way. I already posted the intro here in AFF so just check it if you want. It has a whole new plot compared to Hate U Love U  so hope you'll like it!! :)

 

New fic: Need you Now