2. Facing Reality

Hate U Love U

 

Hyuk's POV

"hyuk" am I hearing it right? I didn't  answer him and just continued fixing my things.

"hyukkie let's talk" hae said to me.

"what's there to talk about hae?" I said, still not looking at him.

"I wanna clear things out"

"Like what? You told me you already made things clear right?" I asked him.

"I wanna tell you the real reason why I broke up with you" I turned to him.

"So what you said to me back then was a lie? And now you wanna clear things up because your stupid conscience is bothering you?"

"It's not about my conscience hyuk. I don't want to keep you guessing"

"So let me guess again, you just loved me as a brother right? Or you really didn't love me from the start?" I began tearing up.

"It's not that hyukkie. I do love you and you know that" He reasoned out.

"Then what is it? Why did you broke up with me in the first place?"

"I-I like someone else"

"W-What? What did you just say?"

"I said I like someone else hyuk" I felt my heart broke.

Why did I even bothered to ask him?

"So who is it?" I said with a sigh.

"What?"

"I said who is it? Who's the person you like?"

He just became silent and looked down.

 

 

"I said who is she? Is she someone I know?" He nodded once.

"One from the company?" He nodded. He was still looking down.

"Then who is it? Is it Jessica? Tiffany?" I continued sobbing.

"It's not one of them"

"Then who? Just tell it straight. If you're going to make me cry then just do it in one go"

"It's Yoona" I looked at him. Why Yoona?

"Of all of the people in the world, why does it have to be Yoona? She's a good friend of mine. Why her?"

"I dunno, but I like her"

"Since when?"

"A year ago" A year!? We've been together for 2 years so he's been cheating on me for a year now!?

"I can't believe you hae. Why the hell would you do that to me?"

"Hyukkie, I'm sorry" He walked towards me. He held my hand but I brushed him off.

"Don't ever call me that again. The one that calls me that isn't  as heartless as you are now"

"I-I'm sorry again hyuk:"

 

He left and went out the door. Again, the person I loved the most left me crying again.

 

I hate him. The fact that he lied to me and basically cheated. How does he manage to be able to talk to me for the past year with the thought of him being with that girl? Doesn't he have any conscience at all? I love him so much but what is happening? I thought he love me? He told me everyday how important I was to him and this is all I get?

 

 

Kyu's POV

Why isn't he opening the door? What a stubborn hyung.

"Go away!" Aish this monkey!

"Yah hyung I said open the door!" I shouted

"I said go away Cho Kyuhyun!" I can hear him sobbing.

"If you don't want to open up then I'm gonna break in!" After a couple of seconds he finally opened the door. I found him crying on the floor. I went inside and immediately close the door behind me.

"Hyung, come on get up" I pulled him up and made him sat on the chair.

"What happened hyung? You okay?" What a stupid question I made,

 

"No. Do I look okay to you? He left me again" So that's why.

"Donghae? I thought you guys already broke up?"

"How would you know about that?"

"I heard you two fighting last week."

"Well that figures. Do the others know?"

"Nope. I'm the only one who knows. I'm not that stupid to tell anyone."

"T-thanks" He was starting to calm down already. Then Sungmin hyung came inside.

 

 

"What hapened? Hyukkie!" He rushed to hyung who was beginning to cry again.

"Why are you crying hyukkie?"

"He hurt his hand. Look it's swelling already" I pointed out

"Oh. Does it hurt? Come on let's go to the hospital."

 

 

Min and I helped hyung hyung to the car and Teukie hyung was already waiting inside.

Hyuk hyung's hand was really swelling up. It was starting to bleed already. He punched the wall in his dressing room because of his frustration. I'm not used to seeing him depressed at all. I hope he gets over it. But I do feel sorry for him. Donghae hyung is just plain stupid for doing all of this. Why can't he think of something better to break it off between the two of them? I gonna talk some sense into him.