32. The outburst of Lee Donghae

Hate U Love U

"And what do you think you're doing Choi Siwon?"

Hae's POV

"And what do you think you're doing Choi Siwon?" I shot Siwon a stare as a said those words. I can't believe I said it.

"Excuse me?" Siwon said. He still was clingin on Hyuk like he's a koala or something.

"I-I said, what do you think you're doing?" I said seriously. Okay, I think there's no backing out right now. Hyuk was looking at me.

"What am I doing? What is it that I am doing Donghae?" I saw him tighten his grip on Hyuk's shoulder. I looked at his hand. Ugh, he was being way to clingy!

"That. What are you doing with Hyuk?" I pointed at him. 

"Oh. You mean putting my hands over his shoulders? Why? Can't I do that?" 

"Yes, uhm, I mean no. I mean yes, I don't know!" I was confused. Heechul hyung was giggling beside me. I tugged his hand.

"What? You started this, you finish it." He whispered. He continued to giggle.

 

"Donghae, can't I put my hands around Hyuk. Can't I?"

"Why are you even asking me that question?" I said.

"Then why did you even asked me what I was doing with Hyuk? Why? You jealous?" Siwon started mocking me. Ugh, he's getting on my nerves again. This horse just doesn't know when to stop.

"Huh! Me? Jealous? Of what!? Of hyukjae? Please!" I laughed it off.

"So you're not jealous? Really? Then you wouldn't mind me doing this right?" Siwon instantly kissed Hyuk on the cheeks. My hands were already curled up in fists.

 

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing!?!?!" I shouted at him. 

"Yeah donghae, you're not jealous, cool move. I gotta get some sleep. Heechul hyung, can I crash at your room?" Siwon said.

"Ah, sure. Might give these two some space." Heechul hyung said. They both walked towards the same room.

 

Okay fine I admit it, I am jealous. Happy? Stupid pure minded conscience. I don't know what's gotten into me. When did I became this... possessive? Especially towards my monkey bestfriend. I've been way to clingy like a little kid, I end up having tantrums when I get ignored, especially by him. Am I aging backwards?

It's normal for me to be jealous of Siwon right? I mean, I am hyuk's bestfriend, and yet he spends more time with that mocking horse. It doesn't sound right, right? Even if I do have Yoona, I still feel empty inside. She's my girlfriend, and I should be contented with her, but it really doesn't feel right. It just doesn't.

 

"Hae? A-Are you okay?" Hyuk approached me.

"I'm fine." I said sternly. I was avoiding his gaze, I know when I see those puppy eyes of him, I'll just snap again and end up forgetting everything that happened awhile ago. His eyes can hypnotize people, especially me.

"Are you sure? Why are you avoiding me Hae?" 

"What? I'm avoiding you? Don't you think its the other way around Hyuk?" I looked at him. He was a bit confused, its visible.

"What are you talking about Hae, I'm not avoiding you Hae." He explained.

"Oh really? Then how do you explain that?" I pointed out.

"What do you mean that? Me spending time with Siwon? Why, am i not allowed to do that?" He said. I wasn't expecting him to say that. He was never the aggressive one.

"Did I say that you aren't allowed. Did I ever tell you that. I'm just saying Hyuk, I'm you're bestfriend here, I'm injured and yet you're having fun with other people. Goofing off as if nothing happened!" I half shouted at him.

"Am I at fault that you're like that? Do you want me to stay beside you and forget that I have a life just to prove to you that you're my bestfriend. Be reasonable Hae, why would you even need me if you have Yoona leeching you off every single day!" He shouted. This is getting way out of hand.

"Why are you dragging Yoona in this?" I asked.

"Because I don't see the point why you want me to direct my direction only at you, when you have her. What do you want me to do? Stay here with you when she's around!?"

"What's up with you and Yoona!? Why do you hate her so much? Did she do anything wrong to you."

"Several times already Hae, I've already lost count. Why don't you try to remember and explain everything to yourself"

"Because I can't! No matter what I do, nothing's coming back. Its not like I want everything to turn out this way. What I'm saying here Hyuk is that try to be reasonable. I don't want you sticking to him like you're gum or something."

"What's up with you and your trust issues with Siwon!? For God's sake Donghae, he's my close friend, can't I spend time with him!?"

"That's what I'm getting mad for! He's just a close friend and I'm the bestfriend! I should be the priority here!"

"You've already answered your question. You're only a bestfriend, why do you have to tell me who I should spend time with. I'm only a friend so stop acting as if you're my boyfriend!"

 

Hyuk's POV

I headed straight to my room and banged the door.

He's going way too overboard this time. He's the one being unreasonable here. He's getting jealous all of a sudden because of Siwon and then he started acting as if I'm the one that's wrong here. 

It's not my fault I'm being ignored by him. I can't stay in the same room with Yoona for like 5 seconds, and he expects me to be there for him? I have a life too, and I don't want to waste it looking like I'm stupid or something.

He's really....... ugh! I can't even find the right word to describe him right now!!

I should be happy that he's starting to feel something right? But I'm not! He's just too much right now. He's defending Yoona and he doesn't even have a clue what really happened. I swear if he remembers, he'd beat himself up for defending that witch.

 

Siwon's POV

"I think I was too overboard with what I did" I sighed.

"You think? They're shouting out there as if they're the only people around!" Heechul hyung was controlling his temper.

"Why are you even getting so hyped up hyung, its not like I did something wrong" I said.

"Are you even hearing yourself? Of course you did something wrong! Everything was going oh so smoothly when you just have to ruin the moment."

"What do you mean I ruined the moment? I was just giving Donghae a little push hyung. If he didn't reacted the way he did awhile ago, then Hyuk would definitely give up in the end."

"What do you mean? He was thinking of giving up?" Heechul hyung looked serious.

"I dunno. But I think it looks that way. There has been no progress at all. Donghae has been sticking onto Yoona these past few days and of course Hyuk is getting the wrong idea."

"But, Donghae is progressing. He's been changing and its visible. Have you seen how he acted when you kissed Hyuk at the cheek, which was a nice move by the way."

"Thanks for the compliment."

"Hyuk should never give up! And we have got to do something about it"

"I agree. We should in before anything happens"

And with that, Heechul hyung and I started our plan. This is gonna be way to interesting...

 

 

 

 

 

Update!! And its a long one haha!! I'm totally in the mood of updating that's why this is the result XD Oooohh Donghae's getting jealous and its going great! 

 

Thanks so much to all your comments and for subscribing! This really means a lot to me because its my first ever novel =)) And with my question back then, I already have another story line playing in my head, but I don't know if I'd continue XDD

Anyways, please do comment okay? And to all my silent subscribers and readers, make me feel your prescence XD I wanna know your thoughts about this fic XD That's all!!!!!