4. Accepting the Facts

Hate U Love U

 

Hyukjae's POV

"Donghae and I broke up"

 

I gave a deep sighed after I said those painful words.

"W-what? Repeat what you said hyukjae-ah" Teukie hyung said.

"I said Hae and I broke up already hyung" I was trying to hold back the tears that were already forming in the corner of my eyes.

"Since when?" Sungmin hyung asked.

"Since a week ago hyung. It was both our decision" Hae added.

Both our decision? Since when did I decided that I wanna break up with him. He's not just heartless, he's a liar also. Stupid Lee Donghae.

"So that's why both of you were acting really weird this past few days. Can't you work things out hyung?" Wookie asked.

As much as I want to, Hae doesn't believe that we should try it out again.

"No It's already final" Hae said.

 

"What about you hyukkie?" Shindong hyung asked me.

"As much as I want to work things out, he doesn't want to anyway so why bother wasting my time and effort on him right? Its better for things to be this way rather than squeezing myself inside his heart again. He already kicked me out."

"But I don't really understand. You two obviously loved each other especially you Hae. Why break up?" Shindong hyung said,

 

I gave him a deep sigh.

"That's the problem hyung, LOVED. It's in the past already. I can't try to go back to the past and change everything to prevent this from happening. I want to work this out but hae doesn't. I have no choice but to accept it right?"

 

Everyone looked at me. I'm just stating the facts here. If he doesn't want me anymore then I don't want to squeeze myself in. I'll just look more a fool than I already am.

"Okay. I know this is awkward between you two, So we need to change rooms?" Teukie hyung suggested.

"No that won't be needed. We need to talk about some little things hyung." Hae suggested. I don't want to exchange rooms either.

"Okay suit yourself. Hyuk just go inside and rest first. You've had enough for the day." 

"Thanks Teukie hyung" I said. I made my way to my room, head still down. I know I won't be able to sleep without crying first.Everyone looked at me. I'm just stating the facts here. If he doesn't want me anymore then I don't want to squeeze myself in. I'll just look more a fool than I already am.

 

 

Donghae's POV

Well that went well. Well It's better for it to be this way rather than lying to them more. I gotta go. I can't let Yoona wait too long for me,

 

*Earlier Phone Conversation*

Yoona: Oppa

Donghae: Oh Yoona, why'd you call?

Yoona: I wanna talk to you about that favor of yours.

Donghae: Wait I'll just get out of the room......... What about it?

Yoona: Are you really sure about me doing that?

Donghae: Of course I'm sure, positive actually. It's a really big favor but I know you can do it

Yoona: But what if he finds out? We are good friends and I don't want that to be ruined

 

Donghae: He already knows and I'll definitely explain to him about it when the right time comes

Yoona: How's he taking it so far?

Donghae: Not good. He's breaking into piece infront of me.

Yoona: Be strong oppa okay? Can we meet up now? I'll meet you at the SME building. I have a photoshoot there later.

Donghae: Sure. I'll go to one of my activities first then I'll meet you there. Bye

*End of Phone Conversation*

He'll understand it after this. I just hope he won't let go of me. I just hope he still loves me just like the way I do until now, until forever.

 

 

Hyuk's POV

I can't sleep. Gotta get out of this room.

"Hyukkie! Yey I thought everyone left me here alone!" Minnie hyung shouted.

"Hyung how can I leave, we just got home like an hour ago."

"Well because everyone left already for their respective schedules. And I don't have any for the rest of the day."

"Everyone left? That's why its so quiet. Even the 12th floor people are gone?"

"Yep all of them. Thank goodness you're here. Now you can accompany me!"

"Accompany you where?"

"To SME building. I'm gonna bring this to Kyu. He left his IPAD again. For sure he's bored to death. You know how cranky he gets when he doesn't play his games."

"You're seriously gonna drag me there?" 

"Sure! Its gonna be fine!"

 

I was dragged against my will inside minnie hyung's pink car. After 30 minutes, we reached the building. We went up the 4th floor since that's the location of kyu's photoshoot. It was the first photoshoot ever inside the office.

"Looks there's kyuhyun! He looks cool right?" Min hyung praised.

"I guess so. If he's always like that then he can be my fave dongsaeng, but he's evil minnie. That little magnae that you like so much is Evil!"

"Oh shut up hyuk. He's not evil., He's just cold that's all. Like heechul hyung when he gets cranky."

"Whatever. Let's just give this to him so we can leave already."

"Fine fine"

We approached kyu who was having his short break at his dressing room.

"Kyuhyunnie!!" Sungmin hyung greeted.

"Hyung. Why are you here?"

 

"What kind of greeting is that?" 

"You know how I am hyuk hyung, aren't you used to it already? So what are you two doing here actually? I thought you were resting at the dorm?"

"That's what I thought also. But this pink hyung of ours dragged me here."

"We came to give you this. We think you're getting pretty bored here." He handed kyuhyun his IPAD.

"Thanks but I don't need this anymore. You can have it minnie hyung"

"What? I can have it? Why?"

"I bought a new one awhile ago. I was getting bored so I asked manager hyung to buy me a new one."

"Really kyuhyun, how much are you making?" I asked him

"Much more than you can imagine hyung. I'm the youngest one so everyone loves me" he smiled

"Arrogant brat!"

"haha! By the way hyukkie hyung, Yoona's here"

"And what do I care if he's here?" I said

"Nothing, I mean I just wanted to let you 'cause you might see her around since she's my partner for the SPAO collection."

"I definitely won't run in to her, I'll avoid her in every way possible"

"Whatever you say hyung."

 

She's here? I hate that name already! Let's just see what will happen if I have the chance to see that witch.