27. I blame everything

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

I'm totally freaking out right now. I don't even know what to say? What the hell is happening? Is my life a freakin' drama series right now? How can everything just turn out to be what I least expected the most?

I marched my way to the doctor's office together with Sungmin hyung.

"Hyuk calm down, there is probably a decent explanation with everything."

"Calming down is not on my list right now of what to do minnie. What if he just doesn't remember anything? I can't take that? Everything is just plain weird and bizarre, I don't even know if I'm dreaming right now. I hope I wake up soon enough."

"No you aren't dreaming and yes this is all are bizarre, but what do you expect? With everything that happened, I doubt everything that's bound to happen in the future,"

I sighed at him. I guess he was right. I need to be prepared for anything to happen. Nothing normal is happening anyway, so I have to prepare for the worst, it ain't over yet.

 

After walking a few couple of steps, we arrived at the doctor's office. We were in those rooms where you'll see those xray images.

"What's happening to Donghae? He knows who we are but he is forgetting specific, let alone important happenings in his life." Sungmin hyung asked.

"That's what we call Selective amnesia." He explained.

"He has amnesia?" I said.

"Its just selective. Meaning he does forget about  important events in his life. The only events he forgets are the ones that caused him a lot of pain, and other emotional instability. It must be the last thing on his mind before the accident happened. It's like its his brain is the one that told him to forget these things."

Again I was speechless. I guess I was prepared for this anyway. I can't just bring myself to the fact that this was even possible to happen.

My life is a drama just waiting to happen.

 

"Will he regain those memories back?" I asked.

"Yes there is a possibility, but it is still up to his improvement. He can regain them back or just forget everything and move on" He explained.

 

Right then and there I knew I was in for a roller coaster moment. I don't know what to feel. Should I happy that he's okay and he can regain those memories back? Or should I be sad and depressed because he remembers and knows that he's in a relationship with Yoona now. I just don't want to think that I might be able to accept defeat in the end with Yoona. I mean yes, there were a couple but that was 4 years ago. 4 freaking years ago! And Hae and I have been together eversince. I just hope for the best and just be positive on this.

 

Me and Sungmin hyung went back to Hae's room and just saw Hae alone. I guess Yoona must have left already. That's good news.

 

 

Hae's POV

Ugh. My head hurts like hell seriously! And why am I in a cast? I have scars all over me? What happened?

I looked at Hyuk and he was definitely gloomy. What's his problem?

"Hae, feeling better?" Sungmin hyung asked me.

"A little. My head hurts a lot." I said. I was holding my head even though it was covered in bandages.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked,

"Hmm depends on what you're trying to say. I don't think I forgot anything, Well except on why I'm here."

"You were in a car accident a week ago Hae. You were badly hurt then fell into a coma. You just woke up" Hyuk explained.

"You mean I was asleep for a week? Wow." 

 

I just looked at Hyuk. He was avoiding my gaze. I guess he really did worry about me. I mean, I'm his bestfriend. Of course he'll be that way.

"What else do you know Hae? Just in case you forgot anything else" Sungmin hyung said.

"Hmm I think I remember everything. I'm a part of a super group called Super Junior. We have 15 members. Kangin hyung is in the army right now and Heechul hyung is doing his community work but stays at the dorm. Kibummie has a new drama, Hangeng hyung left but we still see each other at China. I have a new drama called Skip beat. Hyukkie is my best friend and I share a room with him. Ohhh and Yoona is my girlfriend right?"

Sungmin hyung's jaw droped. 

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Can you repeat the last one you said?" He said,

"Yoona is my girlfriend."

"And the statemement before that?" He asked.

"That hyukkie is my bestfriend. I'm right, right?"

Sungmin hyung just looked at me and Hyuk was sitting quietly in his chair. Did I say something wrong? I mean I'm just stating the facts right?

 

"Are you sure that's what you know?" Sungmin hyung asked me again. He's geting annoying,

"Yes. I've been with Yoona for like 6 months? And Hyukkie has been my bestfriend since pre-debut."

"Are you sure you're dating Yoona?" Hyukkie then asked me.

"Positive! Why? Did we broke up or something?" I asked again. I'm getting confused.

"You really don't remember anything do you? How we fought and not talk to each other for like 2 months? How we were fighting every single day because of one mistake you did. You don't remember anyting of those?" He asked. I saw tears forming in his eyes,

 

I felt daggers hit my heart. I don't wanna see him cry. What did I do? I don't even know what's happening.

"I-I don't know any of those. When did all of those happen?" I asked.

"Just forget everything I said Hae. The doctor said you forgot things that brought you emotional stress. I guess it did brought you so much stress that you actually forgot any of those."

He stood up and left the room. I was speechless.

 

"Just don't mind Hyuk. He's been through so much if you just know. He's just exhausted from everything. Well I guess it was best that you forgot it. Even if it did brought him pain. At least you're happy right?"

"What did I forget hyung? What was it? From what you say, I guess it is important right?" I said,

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Come on hyung just tell me already."

"Fine. You and Yoona broke up 4 years ago Hae."

"W-We did? What happened?"

"I dunno. You just told us that you two broke up. Its been 4 years. That's why Hyuk was shocked when you told us you thought you were together with her."

"If we broke up. Then who am I dating? I feel like I have someone special."

"Well I don't want to say who that is. If you feel you havge someone special, then why don't you discover it yourself? Don't push yourself too much Hae. Get some rest okay."

Hyung stood up and went out.

 

I have someone special? Who is it??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update! Well I think this is gonna be my last update before Christmas. Well yeah, I think none of you thought this was gonna happen right? I'm sorry I've been putting you guys on a roller coaster ride. Its just that I have fun seeing your comments =))) So just comment again!!!!