30. The angry fish and his jealous moments

Hate U Love U

Hae's POV

"Don't worry Siwon I can carry those two. No need to help me."

"No its okay, besides I can manage helping you two. Come on give me those two bags."

 

Hmp. Early in the morning and this is what I heard already? I think I've lost appetite for the whole day already. All I hear for 2 days already is 'Siwonnie thanks for this.', or maybe 'Hyukkie I'll help you with this', or 'Siwonnie like that--' Ewww~!! What's up with Siwonnie and Hyukkie all of a sudden!? I've been deaf for 2 days hearing that always. It irritates me so much.

They were battling over on who would carry the bags inside. We just received a lot of clothes from Spao.

 

"Hey hyukkie have you ate already?" I heard Siwon at the kitchen. I was watching TV from the living room. I'm still recovering from the accident, so I don't have any activities yet.

"Hmm yeah, I'm kind of tired too." I saw Hyuk. He did looked tired. It was visible how worn out he was. I mean, the preparations for SS4 were still hectic. I was kind of sorry for him since I can't help him with anything.

"Why don't we eat out? My treat of course!" Siwon offered. Ugh, again with the showing off!

"Hmm I dunno, what about Hae? He'll be left alone here" I beamed at him. He was considerate just for me,

"Donghae? Come on he can definitely manage himself. Besides Heechul hyung is at his room. He'll accompany him anyways."

I frowned. What's up with Siwon lately? Why is he preventing me to spend some time with Hae?

 

"Are you gonna be fine alone Hae? I mean Heechul hyung's sleeping, well I think" Hyuk said as he approached me,

"Of course I'll be fine. Go out with Siwon for a while, you need a break"

"See I told you hyukkie, come on, I know a good restaurant." Siwon dragged Hyuk out of the door.

 

I've really been angry over Siwon lately. They're getting closer with each other by the minute and it bugs me, big time! I feel like I'm being replaced or something. It's just annoying!

 

"Looks like someone's jealous" I looked at the side and saw Heechul hyung going out of his room, still yawning.

"Jealous? Who? Me? Why would I be?" I looked at him. He sat at the couch beside me.

"Don't fake it Hae, its kinda obvious you know."

"No I'm not. I don't even understand what you're talking about."

"Again, don't fake it Hae. I know you're jealous over Siwon."

"Haha you're funny hyung! Me? Jealous over Siwon? And why would I be? I know Hyuk's my bestfriend anyways."

He laughed at me. I really don't get it.

 

"Why are you laughing??"

"Haha right, Hyuk's your bestfriend, I get it."

"Why? That's the truth right? He's my bestfriend."

"Are you sure he's just a bestfriend?" He looked at me.

"Of course he is! What else could he be for me?" 

"Well why don't you ask that yourself? I never thought you'd be someone as dense as this Hae." He walked off to the kitchen.

 

"I really don't get you hyung, He really is just a bestfriend. We can't be nothing more than that. I mean I have a girlfriend, and obviously, we're both guys!"

"Oh, so you've thought of it really?" I blinked at him. He was right.

"Hmm well, I can't deny that. Its just that--"

"Just that what? You're feeling something for him?"

"No! Not that, I mean, I heard something" I confessed at him,

"Heard what? That you and Hyuk are in a relationship?" I was speechless. How could he know that?

 

"Its true Hae, I mean that you and Hyuk are a couple"

"W-What? Are you serious hyung?" I widened my eyes at him.

"No Hae I'm lying. Why would I even joke about something like that?"

"I dunno, because its impossible!" I was speechless about it. How can Hyuk and I be a c-couple?

 

"I'm telling you Hae, impossible things can happen. You're just not letting yourself get that."

"But. I don't get it. If we were what you say we are, then how about Yoona. Hyung I have a girlfriend for so long."

"Well is that what you really want to believe in? Are you sure about that?"

 

It got me thinking. Are me and Yoona really together or not? Hyuk was pretty furious and disappointed at the hospital when I told him that I know that Yoona's my girlfriend. The members have been rather elusive over her. I don't know what to believe in right now.

"Think about it for a while Hae."

"But hyung, I don't know what to feel."

"Feel? You feel like what?"

"You know, I get mad everytime Siwon's being too touch ever Hyuk, it makes me want to break him in two even though he's much stronger that me, I want to shove him away everytime he starts calling hyuk, hyukkie. I mean I'm the only one that calls him that! And I hate it that Hyukkie is just allowing Siwon to do that to him, heck he even calls him Siwonnie! It makes want to puke everytime I hear that!"

He was just laughing at me.

"Come on. its not funny. I think I've been bipolar these past few days because of that."

"And when did it start?"

"Ever since I heard hyuk call Siwon as Siwonnie."

"You know what's that called Hae?"

"What? That I'm insane?"

"No, you're just jealous"

 

I widened my eyes.

"How could I be jealous!?"

"Just try not to be dense. Just because you say you have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you can't feel these things towards Hyuk. Try to open your eyes sometimes, okay?" He entered his room again.

 

How could I be jealous? I'm not even the jealous type but Its been realy bugging me already. Who am I gonna believe in now?

 

 

 

 

Update!! Ohhh and Happy New year guys! Haha again I'm a fail and its just now. I've been busy these few days so I don't have time to update kkk. Well you guys knew that WonKyuHyuk went to Manila right? I kinda stalked them, so I've been really occupied, but its a downfall since we wont have SS4 Manila, but still hoping!! Gonna pray hard to Shisus for SS4 Manila! =))))

Anyways, dont forget to comment okay? I'm gonna stick to the jealous Donghae and the flirt Siwonnie for now =))))