34. Let the plan begin

Hate U Love U

Heechul's POV

"Do you really think that'll work hyung?" Sungmin asked me.

"Are you questioning my skills Lee Sungmin? Compared to church boy's idea, mine is way better." I smirked at him. 

"You're showing off again hyung" Siwon complained. What do I care? I

"If we want those two idiots to get back together then we have to do this. Its not like they haven't done this before" I pointed out.

"Yeah they have, but its on their free will. We never forced them to do that" Sungmin reasoned out.

"But still, do you have any smart ideas?" I asked.

"Well no. Let's just stick to your plan"

"Good. Now this is  how it'll work okay. Sungmin, you stick around to Hyuk since he's dependent on you." I started off.

"Why do I have to stick with him? Why not Siwon?" Sungmin argued.

 

I sighed at him. 

"Why? Do you wanna enraged Hae more?" i said.

"No."

"Then be quiet and listen to the rest of the plan!" I said. He instantly became quiet.

"Don't mind Heechul hyung, he's just PMS-ing"  Siwon said.

Sungmin bursted laughing. I glared at the both of them

 

After a few seconds they stopped and looked at me.

"Now, about the plan. As I was saying, Sungmin's gonna stay with Hyuk the whole day, and you Siwon, you stick around with Donghae"

"Are you sure?" Siwon said.

"No I'm bluffing. Of course I'm serious"

"But Donghae's gonna kill me. Have you seen how he acted earlier? I'm gonna be dead before tomorrow ends." Siwon said.

"But you have to. I have to set up the venue and such, I don't want that fish meddling with my plans."

"Like I said hyung, Donghae is gonna kill me. The last thing we should do is leave me and donghae alone in a room. What if he starts attacking me or something?" Siwon continued to complain.

"Look at your body and Donghae's body. Aren't you the dominating one? And he still has bandages on his leg so he can't hurt you that much." I explained.

 

I started explaining to them the details of our plan. Well I thought of a set-up trap for the two. Since they're both goofs and pretty much childish, they definitely fall easily on our little set up. All we have to do is lure those two to the venue and everything is all set! I just hope no one, I mean no one interrupts those two.

Its pretty hard organizing all of this and I don't want anyone meddling with my plans.

 

"Okay so its all set okay? We'll start tomorrow and the actual plan is gonna be on Saturday. No mistakes or I'll kill both of you"

 

Let our little evil plan begin *smirk*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! I'm sorry its been a long time since I updated. Again, still busy with school. T.T SO hard! Anyways, heechul's evil plan is gonna start on the next update! Anticipate for it kekeke :)))