5. Face Off

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

That ugly name kept ringing in my head. 

Yoona....

Yoona...

Yoona...

 

Why can't I continue a perfect day without hearing that awful name? I was tring hard to avoid going into that topic and tried my best to avoid hae and her. I finally created a wall between hae and me and now I think it's gonna crumble down infront of my face.

"I told you I won't talk to her. I don't have any intention of talking with that girl." I reasoned out.

"Hyung chill. I didn't ask you to talk to her okay? Geez why are you so defensive?" Kyu said.

"I am not Cho Kyuhyun for your information. I am just simply explaining my part got it?"

"Yah hyukkie why are you angry?" Min asked.

"Me? Angry? Of course not! Why would I be angry?" I said

"Oh really? Then explain that eyebrow raised on your face and that hands folded on your chest? You look evil Hyuk" He pointed out.

"I'm not angry okay?! How many times do I have to tell you guys that I'm fine!?"

"Chill okay? You don't have to shout or anything. You're just becoming more and more defensive by the minute. Now come on and let's go home." Min said.

"Wait a minute, you're leaving already!? What about me?" Kyu protested.

"Well you're working so can't go home with us now."

"No I'm already done and you two have to buy me lunch." Kyu said.

"Fine. Just hurry up okay? We'll wait for you downstairs." Min said.

 

So we made our way out the door. I was talking to him when I bumped into someone. Being the clumsy me, I fell and landed on my . I'm such a klutz today. I managed to break the coffee maker this morning then I misplaced choco's water dish awhile ago.

Then I saw a hand infront of me offering for help since I have this stupid cast on my hand.

"I'm sorry---- hyukkie oppa?" I looked up and saw Yoona.

 

Great. Just great. The person I'm avoiding the most just came right at me.

She still had her hand infront of me. I managed to stand up on my own and dusted off my shirt.

 

"I'm sorry oppa I didn't see you" She apologized.

"Really? Whatever. Let's go min hyung" I tugged min hyung's arm and began heading out.

"Oppa wait!" She held my arm.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna talk."

"Talk about what exactly?" I know where this is going.

"You know what I mean oppa. Can we talk privately?"

 

I nodded. She made her way and signaled me to follow her. Min hyung held my hand.

"Hyukkie don't do anything stupid or anything okay? Remember, she's still a girl and you're still a guy. There's a big difference there."

"Come on I'm not that kind of person. And besides what could I possibly do to her?" I left him and followed Yoona to her dressing. I locked the door behind me.

 

"Now what do you want?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry for what happened between you and Hae oppa. I'm really sorry." She's the only person aside from the members that know about me and hae's real relationship. I trusted her and this is what I get.

I laughed at her.

"Oh really? But aren't you the reason why be ever split up?"

"I had nothing to do with it oppa trust me. You know I can't do that to any of my friends especially you."

"That's the same problem I have now. How can one of my good friends like you do this to me? You know how long me and Hae have been together and how I love him. But how can you see him for the past year? What is that? An accident!?"

"Please oppa trust me on this one. I never wanted to do any of it"

But you already did right? How can I believe ou anymore if the damage has been done already? You snatched him away from me!"

"I told you I didn't snatched him from you." She still explained.

"Don't dare lie to me again. I hate you!" I said

"How can you understand all that's happening right now if ou don't even know that truth!!?" She clasped her hand over to .

"Truth? What truth!? Are you and Hae still hiding something from me!?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers! Wooot Happy to see someone that reads this fic of mine! =)) So touched haha! Anyways thanks for you comments! Really appreciate it seriously! I'll update maybe on tuesday or wednesday =) Its gettting interesting or boring? Share your thoughts okay?

Ohhhh and I think you'll know the secret Yoona's talking about on the next 2 updates. Its kind of sad? I'm planning on really expanding to make it a happy ending in the end. Bear with me till then!

Anyways just PM me if you wanna be friends kay? =)))